Trevor Ariza
    Stanley Johnson?
    Oubre Jr?
    Justin Holiday?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More Marc Gasol to the Spurs stuff here.

https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/m...raded-to-spurs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc for Pau straight up is the only way I would do that trade. I think if Marc was playing with a team of vets like SA he would elevate his game as I half think he's declining because Memphis is trash and he's going through the motions. But still dude is old and not really a position of need for us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he's overpaid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he's overpaid
    Vastly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Marc but I don’t see LA + Marc working in today’s league. LA is a 5 now.
    Also I don’t see why would we need Mirotic while having Gay and Bertrand especially if we need to give up a pick for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc for Pau straight up is the only way I would do that trade. I think if Marc was playing with a team of vets like SA he would elevate his game as I half think he's declining because Memphis is trash and he's going through the motions. But still dude is old and not really a position of need for us.
    Can't happen cause Marc makes too much, it'd cost Bertans/Beli or some wild combination of players on low salaries ( they have to avoid the luxury tax too). And Toronto's pick. While the Spurs are unlikely to carry two more rookies on the roster next season I wouldn't give a first round pick for what may very well be a half a season rental.
    Last edited by BG_Spurs_Fan; 01-30-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't happen cause Marc makes too much, it'd cost Bertans/Beli or some wild combination of players on low salaries ( they have to avoid the luxury tax too). And Toronto's pick. While the Spurs are unlikely to carry two more rookies on the roster next season I wouldn't give a first round pick for what may very well be a half a season rental.
    Include Cunningham... works: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y8sh65v2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not going to pay the luxury tax, no way.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jabari young tweet
    Has that guy gotten anything correct?
    He also said the Spurs were going to be spoiled in the off-season a few days before the Kawhi situation hit the fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these trades regarding centers and point guards make no goddamn sense. Stop posting them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why the Spurs would be linked to a center. Makes no sense to me. They need help at the SF position. However, if they're going to trade for a center then why not a younger, cheaper, more athletic center like Dedmon?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why the Spurs would be linked to a center. Makes no sense to me. They need help at the SF position. However, if they're going to trade for a center then why not a younger, cheaper, more athletic center like Dedmon?

Don't believe the hype. The only center they might trade for is a third one, on a dead money contract, as a secondary piece (to a big wing) coming back in a possible Gasol trade.

The Gasol link is lazy and outdated because he's regarded as a prototypical Spur (in terms of style of play) and has clearly long contemplated playing here, but there's no reason to think the current big configuration/rotation won't be maintained for the foreseeable future.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc for his brother is an obvious upgrage but unfortunately it has 0.00001% of happening.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these trades regarding centers and point guards make no goddamn sense. Stop posting them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Randle would be a great pickup for now and the future. But we have other areas to deal with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way better to package the picks to move up in the draft if there is someone they’re targeting. Wouldn’t be surprised if one rookie, assuming they draft two, is an overseas stash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way better to package the picks to move up in the draft if there is someone they’re targeting. Wouldn’t be surprised if one rookie, assuming they draft two, is an overseas stash.
    Yep, this would be a better use of the second pick if they could package them and move up to 14-15-ish and grab KZ Okpala or someone else they might target.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Randle and Mirotic took Pelicans stuff out of their profiles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NO will expect 1st round picks for Mirotic and Randle but I don't think any team would give that for half a season rental of UFAs. Certainly hope the Spurs wouldn't.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NO will expect 1st round picks for Mirotic and Randle but I don't think any team would give that for half a season rental of UFAs. Certainly hope the Spurs wouldn't.
    I think I would give the Toronto pick for Mitotic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I would give the Toronto pick for Mitotic
    I don't think he'd be a difference maker, say between getting to the playoffs and advancing further. Besides he'd take minutes from Bertans and I'm not even sure he'd be an upgradr at all. At best he'd provide some depth but I don't think it's worth the pick especially since he can just walk away in the summer, being a UFA.

I think they'll look to address the depth in the buyout market.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he'd be a difference maker, say between getting to the playoffs and advancing further. Besides he'd take minutes from Bertans and I'm not even sure he'd be an upgradr at all. At best he'd provide some depth but I don't think it's worth the pick especially since he can just walk away in the summer, being a UFA.

I think they'll look to address the depth in the buyout market.
    I think he would just be really nice for the second unit playing with Davis. Moves Davis to the 3 where I think he may be better suited as he seems to guard the perimeter better than inside. Also takes pressure off of Davis rebounding. This would also take some minutes off of Demar

white-Forbes-DeRozan-gay-Aldridge
    mills- Belinelli- Bertans- mirotic- Poeltl

i love that second unit

Thread Information