Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/17/polit...are/index.html

7-2 opinion, with Alito and Gorsuch dissenting.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought it was already upheld by McCain and Co. in 2017?

The only thing that doesn't exist from the original ACA is the individual mandate which was stupid in the first place.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think a pity post is, derp?

Be specific. Don't show me your crying post or your folding post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

making a pity post 1 minute after a thread is made. dude is such a try hard but just looks like a complete fool constantly

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID Barrett coming in clutch.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    COVID Barrett coming in clutch.
    Too early to know for sure but so for ACB has been a lot more moderate than I expected. I was sure she'd be another Uncle Thomas/Alito.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Uncle Thomas filing a concurring opinion where he pisses and moans about the ACA w/o getting any of the other justices to join it.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I thought it was already upheld by McCain and Co. in 2017?

The only thing that doesn't exist from the original ACA is the individual mandate which was stupid in the first place.
    ...and that about drove Hussein nutty-nuts, the race hustlin' bas .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...and that about drove Hussein nutty-nuts, the race hustlin' bas .
    Not as nutty-nuts as trump who has of yet provided an alternate health care plan.

Trump’s repeal and replace idea was as flawed from the beginning as he had no plan.

His only goal was to appease the big pharma political donation crew and to screw all the poor/middle class that were sick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's dumb as a rock. He still doesn't know.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not as nutty-nuts as trump who has of yet provided an alternate health care plan.

Trump’s repeal and replace idea was as flawed from the beginning as he had no plan.

His only goal was to appease the big pharma political donation crew and to screw all the poor/middle class that were sick.
    Hussein setting that (mandate with monetary fines prominently placed) was the poison pill into the ACA that is pure Hussein, that . "I'll show these dissidents."

Uh, uh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This red state governor is pushing to expand Medicaid after the Supreme Court upheld Obamacare

the Democratic governor of Kansas called for her state to finally expand Medicaid expansion.

""Today's Supreme Court decision is a victory for more than one million Kansans with a preexisting condition and the future health of our workforce,"

"It's clear that the Affordable Care Act is the law of the land, and

it's time for Kansas to join 38 states and the District of Columbia by expanding Medicaid

to support our economic growth,

protect our rural hospitals, and

provide quality, affordable healthcare to 165,000 Kansans,"

https://www.rawstory.com/kansas-medicaid-expansion

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This red state governor is pushing to expand Medicaid after the Supreme Court upheld Obamacare

the Democratic governor of Kansas called for her state to finally expand Medicaid expansion.

""Today's Supreme Court decision is a victory for more than one million Kansans with a preexisting condition and the future health of our workforce,"

"It's clear that the Affordable Care Act is the law of the land, and

it's time for Kansas to join 38 states and the District of Columbia by expanding Medicaid

to support our economic growth,

protect our rural hospitals, and

provide quality, affordable healthcare to 165,000 Kansans,"

https://www.rawstory.com/kansas-medicaid-expansion
    Race hustler Hussein's mandate is gone.

Knock yourself out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fortunately it was Ken Paxton arguing this case in front of the SCOTUS, tbh... a more seasoned lawyer would've probably put the law in peril...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Fortunately it was Ken Paxton arguing this case in front of the SCOTUS, tbh... a more seasoned lawyer would've probably put the law in peril...
    Lack of standing is a pretty black and white issue, only reason SCOTUS took this case up was to clean up the 5th circuit’s trash opinion. I don’t think a better lawyer changes much.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lack of standing is a pretty black and white issue, only reason SCOTUS took this case up was to clean up the 5th circuit’s trash opinion. I don’t think a better lawyer changes much.
    We changed that barrel of race hustler Hussein's $ mandate by God. That was his proudest lay in on that law. He got giddy like when he coerced CNN, well they coerced each other on doctoring the video on the son he never had, but wanted instead of those two daughters he sired, who, if they missed one ing branch falling the down the ugly tree I ain't defending NBA Champion for the 17th in' time, Will.

"Wake-up, Len, WAKE-UP!!!"

Get some, Will.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    We changed that barrel of race hustler Hussein's $ mandate by God. That was his proudest lay in on that law. He got giddy like when he coerced CNN, well they coerced each other on doctoring the video on the son he never had, but wanted instead of those two daughters he sired, who, if they missed one ing branch falling the down the ugly tree I ain't defending NBA Champion for the 17th in' time, Will.

"Wake-up, Len, WAKE-UP!!!"

Get some, Will.
    Incoherent boomer gibberish

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Incoherent boomer gibberish
    Yeah, I'll just bet it is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yay! A bull system that is built around insurance instead of actual healthcare. The governments will crack down on who can go into bathrooms but nary a politician will dare to start a movement for reformation of the actual healthcare of the American people and then there are some here that literally defend it with "capitalism" and laughing emojis last time there was a discussion about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ted Cruz Calls Obamacare a Democratic Plot to Keep People Alive So They Can Vote

WASHINGTON —Outraged by the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to preserve Barack Obama’s signature legislative achievement, Senator Ted Cruz called the

Affordable Care Act “a thinly veiled Democratic plot to keep people alive so they can vote.”

“A long time ago, Democrats figured out that live people were far more likely to vote than dead ones,” Cruz charged.

“Make no mistake: the Affordable Care Act is a calculated scheme to increase the number of live people.”

He went on,

“Democrats will stop at nothing to get people to vote.

They will get them ballots.

They will get them bottled water.

And, yes, if necessary, they will keep them from dying of a preexisting condition.

It disgusts me.”

Cruz added that, unlike Democrats,

Republicans have “no intention whatsoever of keeping people alive,”

and pointed to Texas’s new “cons utional carry” gun law as a shining example.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/ted-cruz-calls-obamacare-a-democratic-plot-to-keep-people-alive-so-they-can-vote

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-18-2021 at 11:37 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Missouri voters for Medicaid Expansion

hole MO bag, homicidal Repug governor nullified their votes, blocked Medicaid Expansion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yay! A bull system that is built around insurance instead of actual healthcare. The governments will crack down on who can go into bathrooms but nary a politician will dare to start a movement for reformation of the actual healthcare of the American people and then there are some here that literally defend it with "capitalism" and laughing emojis last time there was a discussion about it.
    What are your thoughts on universal single payer or multi payer healthcare provided by tax $

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    When you see perfunctory bothsidesism like this^ from conservatives, it's because they have no way to defend their party impeding common sense healthcare reform so they deflect by saying Democrats are equally culpable.

Thread Information