Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, not true. Be careful with your twitter, kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

TJ McConnell has agreed to a four-year, $35.2M deal to stay with the Pacers, his agent Mark Bartelstein of @PrioritySports tells ESPN.
    5:33pm · 2 Aug 2021 · Twitter Web App

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas no longer have the money after paying Hardaway. I think.
    doesn't that depend on when the contracts are actually signed? They should have bird rights on Boban and Hardaway.

Knicks still have 31 million in cap room, I guess DeRozan is still on the table for them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I see no reason for McDermott when the Spurs have a younger, cheaper version that they just drafted. Smells like something his agent put out there to drum up interest.
    If the Spurs see Keldon as a 3.5 or a 4, then McDermott is strong enough to start at the other forward spot. McDermott has actually played PF mostly in recent years. Lil Weezy still needs to add a ton of strength before he could even think about playing in the paint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TJ McConnell got 35 million

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesn't that depend on when the contracts are actually signed? They should have bird rights on Boban and Hardaway.

Knicks still have 31 million in cap room, I guess DeRozan is still on the table for them

Yes they can do all their transactions in the order they want so they still have some space

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We could sign Hitler and you think it would be a great move by PATFO. off old man.
    Lol...poor little guy! Hitler??? Really??? Ok👍🏾

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McDermott is a good way for the Spurs to be massive failures this offseason tbh

Maybe on a 2/20, but you know this guy's getting 3/50 or more with the way the Spurs do

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Shams, the Heat are acquiring Lowry on a S&T

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Partly, but they’re working other angles and can still do his deal last. Or they’re sitting around twiddling their thumbs looking at video of a 6’3” “forward” from overseas that they get fixated on for the next 11 months and draft in the lottery next year.
    Patty isnt coveted . Spurs jumped at 12:01 last time nbody else

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Maybe on a 2/20, but you know this guy's getting 3/50 or more with the way the Spurs do
    Wouldn't even do 2/$20mil tbh, maybe half that. Dude does not impact winning in any way tbh. Only reason he isn't Bryn Forbes is because he has size.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

12s
    Duncan Robinson – host of the @TheLongShotPod – has agreed to a 5-year, $90M contract to stay with the Miami Heat, his agent Jason Glushon of @GlushonSM tells ESPN. The deal, largest ever for an undrafted player, also includes an ETO after the fourth year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs see Keldon as a 3.5 or a 4, then McDermott is strong enough to start at the other forward spot. McDermott has actually played PF mostly in recent years. Lil Weezy still needs to add a ton of strength before he could even think about playing in the paint.
    McDermott is terrible at the PF spot and one of the reasons Indiana didn't make the playoffs last year. Please stop the sniffing. He's a 3 who's not able to defend 4s cause he's not strong enough and not a good rebounder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If that happens wrong should be fired asap

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Shams, the Heat are keeping Duncan Robinson on a $90 million 5 year deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    90 million for Duncan Robinson! Wtf lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty isnt coveted . Spurs jumped at 12:01 last time nbody else
    A lot of teams would love Party Mills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

now
    Free agent F Torrey Craig has agreed to a two-year, $10M deal with the Indiana Pacers, his agents Dave Spahn and Austin Brown of @caa_sports tell ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: John Collins signs a 4-Year/$124 Million contract with the San Antonio Spurs, via ShamsCharania

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McDermott is terrible at the PF spot and one of the reasons Indiana didn't make the playoffs last year. Please stop the sniffing. He's a 3 who's not able to defend 4s cause he's not strong enough and not a good rebounder

Yup,hes a poor mans lauri markkanen period. This isnt some sort or great signing if its an overpay especially

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McDermott wasn't one of the 8 steps ... unless he's getting signed for a one year deal, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: John Collins signs a 4-Year/$124 Million contract with the San Antonio Spurs, via ShamsCharania

Finally! Balls in your court atl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Duncan Robinson. Bertans got 80 mil, so 90 for him is not surprising at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs got 54 million left to sign the leftovers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

12s
    Duncan Robinson – host of the @TheLongShotPod – has agreed to a 5-year, $90M contract to stay with the Miami Heat, his agent Jason Glushon of @GlushonSM tells ESPN. The deal, largest ever for an undrafted player, also includes an ETO after the fourth year.
    Not totally sure he's worth this. Not sure most of these players are worth these contracts.

Thread Information