Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Been almost 20 years, Mitch. I don't recall the particulars. You know me, I got no restraint. At 40 I had even less. I'd feel bad afterward, then they'd light me up and I'd post 'em again. I had one of a guy who tried to blow his head off, but, missed and lived. That was my "cherry pie" photo. I'd wake 'em up each morning with that one.
    You must have given those ers nightmares

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This dude is a gem. I honestly enjoy your presence in this board. Man, lmk if you post anywhere else. Serious talk.
    No jokes and I egged him or disagreed with him in the past but dude is one of the better posters in here... Dude is witty.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Girl you gotta change your le to reflect 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Girl you gotta change your le to reflect 5.
    Haha.. that shows how often I come here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with Cubby. No place will ever exist with the lax moderation we've had here.

There is no ing moderation tbh..... The other places would have banned 99% of us by now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There is no ing moderation tbh..... The other places would have banned 99% of us by now.
    thats wh ST trumps every other forum imo. It's like America , you can say what ever the your want. I've never seen such racist and disrespectful words thrown around in my life. So much hatred for one another , this is the place I want to be but in all honesty it's fun and games. I don't think people actually mean it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats wh ST trumps every other forum imo. It's like America , you can say what ever the your want. I've never seen such racist and disrespectful words thrown around in my life. So much hatred for one another , this is the place I want to be but in all honesty it's fun and games. I don't think people actually mean it.
    No doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No jokes and I egged him or disagreed with him in the past but dude is one of the better posters in here... Dude is witty.
    Thread is a trendsetter.

He sets trends.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I seriously wonder how some of you are going to survive in life without this board...particularly DMC, there is no other forum on planet Earth where he could post in his style without getting banned within days. He must be in a basement somewhere crying his heart out right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously wonder how some of you are going to survive in life without this board...particularly DMC, there is no other forum on planet Earth where he could post in his style without getting banned within days. He must be in a basement somewhere crying his heart out right now
    You could always find some 14 year old gossip site and slope it up there, Nurse Chapel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 6 years I've been here have went by in a blink.

It's been a grand time.

The place is incomparable. And that is a good thing. It will never be duplicated. There will be attempts, but, they'll only remind us of what was & was lost. I made mistakes in the past when I had something special and did not fully appreciate it until it was gone. I finally learned a lesson. There was no mistakes this time.
    Though you had nary a post here sans Pau.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You could always find some 14 year old gossip site and slope it up there, Nurse Chapel.
    After posting here for nearly 2-3 years, I'm very saddened that people find you and I to be arch rivals. You're just not worthy of the le, it's frustrating tbh, like having fat hands and texting

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Been almost 20 years, Mitch. I don't recall the particulars. You know me, I got no restraint. At 40 I had even less. I'd feel bad afterward, then they'd light me up and I'd post 'em again. I had one of a guy who tried to blow his head off, but, missed and lived. That was my "cherry pie" photo. I'd wake 'em up each morning with that one.
    Those dudes are still traumatized from you Dale, it's amazing. You really ed with them.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pinoy just can't get certain posters out of his head tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Those dudes are still traumatized from you Dale, it's amazing. You really ed with them.
    Yup. I've tried to go to bat for you there repeatedly in the past, and just the mere suggestion freaks people out. They wouldn't even settle for a single off topic area thread to confine you to. You are evil incarnate. Lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After posting here for nearly 2-3 years, I'm very saddened that people find you and I to be arch rivals. You're just not worthy of the le, it's frustrating tbh, like having fat hands and texting
    Yet I am the stain on your brain, right nurse Pinoy?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when is it supposed to die? Why doesn't someone just buy the domain and host it?

I don't even remember when this site was created. Who.is says 2004, but I think it was earlier than that?

Anyway, I appreciate what you knuckleheads bring. I love my Spurs and have been lurking on this forum on almost a daily basis for well over a decade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with Cubby. No place will ever exist with the lax moderation we've had here.

Heh, just ask the conspiracy idiot who claims the moon landings were faked in a studio. Been vomiting the same bull for years, and comes back here, to a basketball forum, to complain how everyone else bans him for spamming.

Sigh. Good times.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pinoy just can't get certain posters out of his head tbh
    Yet I am the stain on your brain, right nurse Pinoy?
    Aww...how adorable, you guys PM'ed eachother and made up a new name for me. but but Besteva isn't in our heads

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 6 years I've been here have went by in a blink.

It's been a grand time.

The place is incomparable. And that is a good thing. It will never be duplicated. There will be attempts, but, they'll only remind us of what was & was lost. I made mistakes in the past when I had something special and did not fully appreciate it until it was gone. I finally learned a lesson. There was no mistakes this time.
    You have always been an irritating but creative bloke.
    That has got to have rubbed off on friends and family you actually talk to.

And/Or drunks at a bar...

This place is full of psuedo.

Thread Information