Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Bama opens up as a 7 point favorite against Clemson.
    As ya know ya want to wait before stepping out on this one. See if these kids can stay out of trouble until the 11th.

If...IF...they can, the play is Bama -7.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    As ya know ya want to wait before stepping out on this one. See if these kids can stay out of trouble until the 11th.

If...IF...they can, the play is Bama -7.
    I agree if the line is at 7. The line is definitely going to move in favor of Bama but Bama -7 isn't a strong enough bet to make this early.

I'll start considering Clemson if the line creeps up 8 or 9.

I agree if the line is at 7. The line is definitely going to move in favor of Bama but Bama -7 isn't a strong enough bet to make this early.

I'll start considering Clemson if the line creeps up 8 or 9.
    You don't make any bets this early in the NCAA.

I do put a lot into level of compe ion. Bama was in a lot tougher, I'd need 10 to feel good about Clemson.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    You don't make any bets this early in the NCAA.

I do put a lot into level of compe ion. Bama was in a lot tougher, I'd need 10 to feel good about Clemson.
    I'm actually thinking the line is going to end up around 10 but I'm not too confident either way.

I'm actually thinking the line is going to end up around 10 but I'm not too confident either way.
    I agree about not real confident either way as far as ATS goes. I am very confident Bama wins the game.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    rookies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~sheesh

rookies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~sheesh

Come on guy, don't go down there,ok? You are smart enought to know how things work, right?

My Team
    Post Count
    Come on guy, don't go down there,ok? You are smart enought to know how things work, right?
    I'm smart enough to know that Iowa was a fraud all year long.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    So is it obvious to everyone else that Stanford would have been a much better opponent for Alabama? It's pretty clear the B10 should have been the odd conference out this year.

Never put too much into these bowl games other than the biggie, you should know this.

So is it obvious to everyone else that Stanford would have been a much better opponent for Alabama? It's pretty clear the B10 should have been the odd conference out this year.
    Ohio State in 2014 is why the Big10 got the respect they did.

I have no doubts Stanford beats MSU and Oklahoma.

The thing about Stanford is they can't recruit the dumb athlete. This is a biggie.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    this awkward guy staring blankly and shouting "Heisman!" during the post game interview

Watching this young guy talk like a mature adult and with some idea how to act in public, pretty cool. No...ya see...man, ya know man. Hopefully he can stay healthy, cool having something a bit unique.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Rebels playing like a bunch of idiots.

Matt Bruno was a white kid in Cali who won the state 100/200 (beat Reggie Bush) champs in HS. Then off to UCLA where he...poof!

Texas had Sam McGuffie, who had a great HS football career, then off to Mich/Rice and...poof~~~~~

This guy does appear to be the real deal.

Rebels playing like a bunch of idiots.
    This is what sucks about the long lay off.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Penalties...drops...Pokes killing themselves tbh

Post Count
    Penalties...drops...Pokes killing themselves tbh
    They're a ty team. Too bad Baylor had injured QBs.

My Team
    Post Count
    They're a ty team. Too bad Baylor had injured QBs.
    Add TCU to the list also. The injury bug did his thing to them all year long.

But, QB is the most important position...hard to overcome 2 of them going down.

Add TCU to the list also. The injury bug did his thing to them all year long.

But, QB is the most important position...hard to overcome 2 of them going down.
    Ohio State won the National last year with two of them going down and Jones leading the way,,,,

Post Count
    Ohio State won the National last year with two of them going down and Jones leading the way,,,,
    Ohio State is loaded across the board. Baylor and TCU don't have that luxury.

Ohio State is loaded across the board. Baylor and TCU don't have that luxury.
    Alabama and Oregon were loaded across the board and Ohio State crushed them both with a 3rd string qb,,,

Post Count
    Alabama and Oregon were loaded across the board and Ohio State crushed them both with a 3rd string qb,,,
    Oregon wasn't that great defensively while the Bama game was pretty close and Ohio State's running back went off big time. The Buckeyes have 4-star and 5-star talent everywhere. And all of their QBs were highly rated while recruited. They're just on another level talent wise compared to teams like TCU or Baylor.

Oregon wasn't that great defensively while the Bama game was pretty close and Ohio State's running back went off big time. The Buckeyes have 4-star and 5-star talent everywhere. And all of their QBs were highly rated while recruited. They're just on another level talent wise compared to teams like TCU or Baylor.
    I understand the recruit difference,,,but Ohio State did it to Alabama(the best recruiting team in college bar none) and another stacked team in Oregon,,,its not like Ohio State played the sisters of mercy to win that le with a 3rd string qb.

Thread Information