Page 194 of 376 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 9381
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgot how ty MLB the Show system was. When the game determines you cant hit, you won't.

I went from having a batting average of .400 to lows .200 just because I was too hot and now I cant buy a hit. broken piece of

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some old friends put up a Quake 3 server to pass the quarantine, been playing all night like 1999

Been playing the ori sequel, it's like crack for my kids
    You should check out Diabotical when the open beta starts in a month or two. The closed beta was fun.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I started playing Sekiro again. Goddamn, this game is brutal. It took me over 3 hours to beat Lady Butterfly, and half that time was spent farming for spirit emblems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I started playing Sekiro again. Goddamn, this game is brutal. It took me over 3 hours to beat Lady Butterfly, and half that time was spent farming for spirit emblems.
    I’ve never remotely lacked spirit emblems. Even in early stages frequently had 100+ in reserves

Lady Butterfly was quite the wall for me. I waited until 2 bosses later to come back to her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is probably basic af to you nerds, but I just finished Fallen Order and it blew my mind. PS4 was running a deal on an assassins creed in Greece game so I got that but been playing battlefront 2 instead. Give me some suggestions ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is probably basic af to you nerds, but I just finished Fallen Order and it blew my mind. PS4 was running a deal on an assassins creed in Greece game so I got that but been playing battlefront 2 instead. Give me some suggestions ...
    What kind of games you like? Surefire hits for PS4 are: Last of Us, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I’ve never remotely lacked spirit emblems. Even in early stages frequently had 100+ in reserves

Lady Butterfly was quite the wall for me. I waited until 2 bosses later to come back to her
    I haven't played Sekiro in so long, that I don't even remember where I was story wise. I thought she was mandatory, but the NPC interactions made it seem like I was playing in a flashback, like Dark Souls 2.

Who would the first actual boss be in a normal playthrough?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of games you like? Surefire hits for PS4 are: Last of Us, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn.
    I’m a fan boy at heart so I stick to Star Wars, but loved god of war. I have the latest one where he’s got the kid but haven’t played it. The only others that stick out in my mind are Dante’s inferno from like 10 years ago and assassins creed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m a fan boy at heart so I stick to Star Wars, but loved god of war. I have the latest one where he’s got the kid but haven’t played it. The only others that stick out in my mind are Dante’s inferno from like 10 years ago and assassins creed
    That God of War is excellent. The AC you have is also excellent if you like those kind of games, and the Egypt one right before it, also great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last of Us and HZD are on a category of their own too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well get yourself Nier Automata.

It's fast pace gameplay like Fallen Order.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've heard great things about Fallen Order. i played the battlefront 2 campaign and thought it was mostly weak, though my understanding is that game is mainly multiplayer, which i havent done.

God of War is the single best experience on the PS4 imo. has it all. phenomenal gameplay, great visuals, compelling narrative. combat never gets old.

agree with ElNono's other suggestions of The Last of Us: Remastered and Horizon Zero Dawn as other staples of the PS4. you can also get them fairly cheap. The Last of Us is a more straightforward, linear game while Horizon is a bigger open world situation. both are top tier. Witcher 3 is another very well reviewed big open world game. just depends if that type of game is your cup of tea. if you liked assassins creed games, it sounds like they are. nier automata is another really good one in that genre, though i prefer Horizon Zero Dawn slightly.

Spiderman is very fun

if you like more challenging games... Bloodborne is also one of the great PS4 games, but isn't one you can just casually hop on and eventually beat. same with Sekiro. but they are both incredible games if you are up for it.

Grand Theft Auto V is hilarious and loads of fun. Red Dead Redemption 2 is also great but is a much slower burn. its like a novel.

otherwise i think the Batman series is quite fun to pick up and play. The "Return to Arkham" collection has remastered versions of Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, and the newest one is Arkham Knight. both of those are pretty cheap.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-25-2020 at 01:07 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apalisoc_9

i did a 3rd playthrough after shura. i didnt want to do a 4th full playthrough for the 4th ending so i just created a save on a USB drive after beating isshin. did the purification ending... then used the save data i had created to resume from the same point and quickly do the immortal severance ending. if i had used this method i could have just done 2 play-throughs... though it was a nice challenge to face demon of hatred and isshin on NG++

its so dumb that 3 of the 4 endings all require the same play through and only difference is a text chioce (and completion of various small side activities)
    Last edited by spurraider21; 03-25-2020 at 01:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgot how ty MLB the Show system was. When the game determines you cant hit, you won't.

I went from having a batting average of .400 to lows .200 just because I was too hot and now I cant buy a hit. broken piece of
    Use directional hitting; pull the ball and lay off anything outside until you get to 2 strikes. Your HR #'s will skyrocket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys, thanks you guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question for you fellers... I just picked up Assassins Creed Odyssey on sale. I haven't played an AC game since AC3. I lost interest after they killed off Desmond and the pace in which they were releasing games was too much for me to keep up with.

Is there any storyline that requires prior knowledge (like Desmond's storyline in the original games) or have they ditched that format for one-off games?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I am re.tar.ded. I just realized that I could purchase spirit emblems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question for you fellers... I just picked up Assassins Creed Odyssey on sale. I haven't played an AC game since AC3. I lost interest after they killed off Desmond and the pace in which they were releasing games was too much for me to keep up with.

Is there any storyline that requires prior knowledge (like Desmond's storyline in the original games) or have they ditched that format for one-off games?
    They always have the odd history/futuristic mix, but I don't think you need a storyline background on it. I certainly lost track a long time ago, and enjoyed the last two, which are a reboot of sorts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nah the two most recent AC games are completely different that the others. No previous games required to understand the story

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Use directional hitting; pull the ball and lay off anything outside until you get to 2 strikes. Your HR #'s will skyrocket.
    I'll probably try that in Franchise mode. It's clear RTTS is highly scripted so it doesn't let you do certain things at times so it's not like you're always going to hit even when you got the timing right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been trying to get into Bloodborne but it's so ing hard. I can't get past the Cleric Beast.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I've been trying to get into Bloodborne but it's so ing hard. I can't get past the Cleric Beast.
    use oil urns and set his ass on fire

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strange. I think it's much harder just to get to Cleric Beast to get the level of insight needed to bring the doll to life and allow leveling up than it was to beat him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    use oil urns and set his ass on fire
    Mah . Funny story, I ran into Father Gascoin or whatever before fighting this thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll probably try that in Franchise mode. It's clear RTTS is highly scripted so it doesn't let you do certain things at times so it's not like you're always going to hit even when you got the timing right.
    Zone hitting is fun once you've mastered directional hitting, but it's definitely meant for mouse and keyboard.

Thread Information