Page 434 of 491 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484 ... LastLast
Results 10,826 to 10,850 of 12267
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Second team All NBA for three straight years (12, 13 and 14). He was elite. People forget that given how he fell off a cliff from 2014-2015 onwards.
    One way player & he was 9 years older than Kawhi......not quite his peer. Kawhi was basically a role player during that stretch & '14 was a legacy All-NBA nod (36 year old Evita was better).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he didn't have any grips such as being misdiagnosed & his only agenda was to end up in LA by all means necessary then care to explain why he didn't push his way out of Toronto instead of playing out his contract?

Not to mention he could have left as a free agent in the summer of 2015 instead, he didn't even considering singing with another team. Something tells me there was a mishap that caused the relationship to deteriorate.

All things being equal, he was going to sign in LA when he became a free-agent just like he did this summer but him asking out stemmed from the relationship being frosty rather than simply trying to force his way to LA like Davis.

Basically, if he hadn't been misdiagnose & PATFO hadn't doubled down by giving 100 mill to Fatty/Pau then he would have most likely played out his contract then moved on to LA.
    lol "playing out his contract" in Toronto. One ing season when he needed to save face after the he pulled in San Antonio.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Didn’t you read the article? He missed his cousins. 9 years passed, everybody grew up so suddenly, already talking, etc. he missed his family. He wasn’t truthful bruh, instead he played the injury game. Pop, I like to go home. I’ll commit to the Clippers and will get you Tobias Harris, Gilgeous-Alexander, 1st picks, etc. ing simple.
    Why didn't Kiwi tell Pop who to ask for in a trade b/c Drunkford is clueless?

Anthony Davis basically sat out games while COMPLETELY healthy but that didn't prevent the Pelicans from getting a haul.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Pretty much this.
    Acting as if PG is all of a sudden a top 3 talent just cause Kawhi wanted to play with him. He's good no doubt, but building your team around PG won't get you far. Building your team around Kawhi and having PG as a co-star or whatever, thats a smarter move.

LMA was likely to be at least a finalist if Kawhi doesnt go down 2017. So yeah, this whole "Elite player" phrasing is just him trying to coddle PG since he's sitting right next to him when he says it.
    They are both betas but Paul George is better than Softridge & is a better fit w/ Kawhi.

Paul George as a baby was going toe-to-toe w/ PEAK LeBron meanwhile Softridge in his PRIME was having shrinkage problems against Draymond.

Besides, Kawhi who is a better 2-way wing than Paul George?

Jimmy Butler is at best what Paul George was at Indiana & Klay never had to carry a team. Other than that it's guys like Khris Middleton.

George looks like Jordan when he's sharing the floor w/ DeFrozen (the same guy ST folks are claiming is in his tier)

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    lol "playing out his contract" in Toronto. One ing season when he needed to save face after the he pulled in San Antonio.
    Just like the one in' trophy Miss can't win to "save face"

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    If he would’ve stayed in Toronto or signed elsewhere not in LA I could believe you. But how did the Spurs do him wrong? Because the whole player meeting and all the media BS was AFTER the Spurs realized he was full of ...

The narrative is ass backwards and there’s a timeline to what happened but it seems people ignore it just so they can fit their narrative. I don’t have a problem with him wanting to go home..but don’t lie and sabotage the franchise and your teammates because you know the “homesick” card isn’t enough of a reason to justify you wanting out.

He was a Top 5 player then, just like he is now and they just got to the WCF. This isn’t like AD where he wanted out cause he wasn’t winning..he was winning in SA (WCF) and he just won a le in Toronto..

He literally said it himself it wasn’t about winning a le..he wanted it to be about family. But no he tricked his way out town and lied about it. Look at KD for example...you can literally make a case that the Warriors misdiagnosed him..he literally tore his Achilles because of it..he had every right to bash them and have that the reason to justify his actions..

But no...he kept it 100. Even if people didn’t agree of this reasons for leaving GSW he didn’t lie about it and try to manipulate the narrative. I respect that by KD and he really had an injury that the whole world saw, meanwhile Kawhi played hide and seek with an injury diagnosis that doesn’t justify missing 73 games.
    I'm pretty sure if Snake didn't LITERALLY rapture his achilles at mid-court you would have been claiming he "quit" on his team b/c he had his sight set on BK.
    I guess Kiwi should have kept quite like loyal servant Iggy & only aired out their dirty laundry on his way out

But please continue describing how MAD you are that Kiwi abandoned "your team"
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 07-27-2019 at 02:06 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These nephew ball fondlers must have a pretty sophisticated notification system cuz every time something negative (true) is said about kawitter, they're here faster than DePression's tears after the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No such thing as kawho fanboys.

Its really just

Guys being critical with PATFO vs PATFO fans

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Guys being critical with PATFO vs PATFO fans
    Can't wait what type of excuses the fluffers are going to pull out of their asses when the General comes home w/ Bronze, again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh Kawhi made the right move being traded. He cost himself 80 million but won a le, redeemed his reputation, and now has the narrative as the best player in the NBA. Not a too shabby a season for the claw.

He pulled a move though. Kawhistorm trolls us by saying we misdiagnosed him, but he doesn’t even know what was wrong with Kawhi. Hard to claim Spurs misdiagnosed a person when we don’t know what is wrong with him ( even Toronto didn’t know what was wrong with him).

Kawhi could’ve helped the Spurs out by coming to a mutual breakup. Instead he refused to speak to anybody in the organization (that was still paying him) and put out that he would only play for LA. Even though that came to be true, that significantly lowers his trade value. Add on his isolation and the fact that literally nobody knew what was wrong with him and it was the perfect storm for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh Kawhi made the right move being traded. He cost himself 80 million but won a le, redeemed his reputation, and now has the narrative as the best player in the NBA. Not a too shabby a season for the claw.

He pulled a move though. Kawhistorm trolls us by saying we misdiagnosed him, but he doesn’t even know what was wrong with Kawhi. Hard to claim Spurs misdiagnosed a person when we don’t know what is wrong with him ( even Toronto didn’t know what was wrong with him).

Kawhi could’ve helped the Spurs out by coming to a mutual breakup. Instead he refused to speak to anybody in the organization (that was still paying him) and put out that he would only play for LA. Even though that came to be true, that significantly lowers his trade value. Add on his isolation and the fact that literally nobody knew what was wrong with him and it was the perfect storm for the Spurs.
    I think he rang with the Spurs had he stayed, beating the injured Dubs and saved him millions of dollars doing so. I still think he’s Forrest Gump lucky and time would tell if he’s really that good when everybody’s healthy. I doubt it. I can’t wait for all the drama in LA after all the hype and hit him flat in the face.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like the one in' trophy Miss can't win to "save face"
    So, you were a Spurs fan when Nephew was on the team? But you are going to follow him wherever he goes? That’s boring dude. Be a man and not a loser like your lover in the Clippbums is. Nephew is a bum

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait what type of excuses the fluffers are going to pull out of their asses when the General comes home w/ Bronze, again.
    You think they will even get bronze?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $1k

I got Pop and the US of A you got the rest of the field. Deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $1k

Sound of crickets I presume.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kiwi still throwing jabs at Pop & Company
    No "front office pedigree"

He wanted to be in LA. So it was Lakers or Clippers nomatter what. Even if both Front Offices were ..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    $1k

We got a deal if Greek god Timothy Quitter is on the squad:

"I'm about 95 percent certain my FIBA career is over"

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You think they will even get bronze?
    Well, he did lead the '02 squad to 6th place

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Olympics, they’d get gold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_vCxVgfBY

This dude always ragging on us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Win championships whenever there were not any dominant teams?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got a deal if Greek god Timothy Quitter is on the squad:

Yeah, that's what I thought.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, he did lead the '02 squad to 6th place
    What a pussy way of chicken it out, tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhitstorm has to be the biggest nephew fanboy around here.
    btw your lover doesn’t play for the Raptors anymore.

This thread has to move to the NBA forum tbh.

Thread Information