Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He hired mchale, mostly so he could dictate the offense. Most of this falls on him. There is no spacing on the floor, the players don't know wtf they're doing. Been saying it since he fired Adelman, dude is a dumbass on a power trip.
    His daughter died, go back to clutchfans.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Nope. He put together a roster that quit.
    That's on the coach, which is ultimately on Morey but the GM has to at least give him a chance to perform.

Give me a break, the Rockets have won way more they should have since Morey got here, rectifying the mistakes of Carroll Dawson and losing franchise players, inherited or otherwise, left and right.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's on the coach, which is ultimately on Morey but the GM has to at least give him a chance to perform.

Give me a break, the Rockets have won way more they should have since Morey got here, rectifying the mistakes of Carroll Dawson and losing franchise players, inherited or otherwise, left and right.
    That's a gd cop out. The players quit. McHale never quit...in his life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a cop out for the black condition in this league.

It's chicken & it's pussy.

Act like a in' man.
    What Dale is saying is that the Rockets have too many brainless monkeys on the team to ever be able to compete. You cannot have your star center getting thrown out of playoff games for being a , down 30. That's just stupid and he's been that way since he entered the league. He's fathered bas children that are now more mature than him. Then you have that bearded got running around creating court celebrations instead of team chemistry. It's like a bunch of skinnies in Somalia. You can't coach that . You can only auction it off.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hush child...

Morey is great but he's gotta realize a coaching change is needed...immediately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hush child...

Morey is great but he's gotta realize a coaching change is needed...immediately.
    Yeah, you go ahead and swap out the coach again. I hear Mike Brown is available, or Mark Jackson, or even Scotty Brooks is looking I understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP..Morey building a winning roster, despite Harden only showing up for like 2 out of the 7 games..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    OP..Morey building a winning roster, despite Harden only showing up for like 2 out of the 7 games..
    Quick question, you agree with me that coaching will always be our downfall and McHale is a terrible coach...but prop up the guy that gave him an extension? Pick a side.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Rox beat State,,,McHale will see a huge upside in his coaching reputation. Its already transcending when he beat the Clips in game 6 after being down 19 and leaving Harden on the bench in the 4th.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    McHale's been outcoaching Doc
    I called it. Me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After I called it first. Me

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    @SherwoodStrauss · 6h6 hours ago

Ariza takes midrange shot, braces for electroshock Morey had wired into his jersey

@SherwoodStrauss · 7h7 hours ago

Morey found a good market inefficiency with bad 3-point shooters. It's still better they take 3s than shank from midrange

just gotta love this chubby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick question, you agree with me that coaching will always be our downfall and McHale is a terrible coach...but prop up the guy that gave him an extension? Pick a side.
    McHale is a poor coach, I agree, although I don't think he's entirely the reason for a potential Rockets downfall..

Morey is a great GM, time to admit it..he has his flaws, but he has taken a roster full of trash from other teams and turned them into a WCF team in the West in just a few years..very impressive IMO..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    McHale is a poor coach, I agree, although I don't think he's entirely the reason for a potential Rockets downfall..

Morey is a great GM, time to admit it..he has his flaws, but he has taken a roster full of trash from other teams and turned them into a WCF team in the West in just a few years..very impressive IMO..
    It is very impressive, but ignoring such a simple and obvious flaw is just one of those things that end up being front and center. If you and I...practically this entire forum can see it...no reason he shouldn't be able to. Whats worse is that he probably does...and keeps him on the condition of being a "yes" man.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL Christ, asked a friend (who's a Rockets fan) if he'd trade Morey for Donnie, Dirk, Parsons, 2 firsts and he said no because the 2 firsts are nothing with Donnie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is very impressive, but ignoring such a simple and obvious flaw is just one of those things that end up being front and center. If you and I...practically this entire forum can see it...no reason he shouldn't be able to. Whats worse is that he probably does...and keeps him on the condition of being a "yes" man.
    Coaches are hard to figure. There's not many decent ones available, and mixing it up with 2 upper tier players on your team with big salaries, during your limited window of opportunity, could be too risky.

Look at what's out there. The Thunder went to a college coach to avoid hiring a journeyman black player/coach. We both know that. You have Monty Williams, Avery Johnson, Jacques Vaughn, Mike Brown and maybe soon Derrick Fisher and I am sure I'm leaving someone out. Then you have Scotty "just go out there and play hard, you guys know how, just go do it" Brooks, Vinny "off the face of the earth "Del Negro, that got that was coaching SAC prior to Karl, have no idea where Nate McMillan went... and I am sure Steve Nash will be throwing his hat into the ring sooner or later.

Pick one.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    To be fair, McHale made great adjustments starting Smith, and leaving Harden on the bench in the 4th of game 6.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Morey has his flaws, yet has this franchise the furthest it has been since Hakeem. Prigs was an underrated pickup. So was Smith. Capela was a good pick as he has plenty of upside. The team isn't handcuffed with terrible salaries. Also, switching Parsons for Ariza.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Prigs was an underrated pickup.
    And it was me who called it at the time. Me

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And it was me who called it at the time. Me
    Yep.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yep, I saw him in New York & he was a pro's pro. A winner caught in a loser's circle. It happens.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Also sook, do you not remember those terrible Carroll Dawson signings?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I know I do...lol Kelvin Cato.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I know I do...lol Kelvin Cato.
    And Maurice Taylor

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yea some of them were pretty bad tbh, and like I said DM has made some great signings....he just greatly underestimates the value of coaching.

Thread Information