Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like they'll only miss preseason games, not regular season games.
    Jeff McDonald reported otherwise:

"Pop clarified there is a high probability these players will be unavailable to start the regular season as well."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Change is here and it's here to stay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope this isn’t the case but knowing pop, I’d bet Keita bates diop will fill the backup SF position if Keldon is out for a handful of games

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Change is here and it's here to stay.
    i'll believe it when i see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So imo you play Tre as the backup PG, Lonnie as the starting SG, play Patty with Tre, and Vassell as the backup 3. Until they come back. Or you start Patty with Murray and then it's Trey/Lonnie/Vassell off the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here we go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White is never not hurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In Pop's own words.

He says they're committed to making the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll believe it when i see it
    To me, it seems like a pretty clear “farewell” to LMA, DDR, AND Rudy. Maybe that was DDRs issue on his IG story. They’re all on ending contracts,and they all play ISO ball. I think they tried to move some or all of them, but figure that the offers from contenders wanting to bolster their teams will be better once the deadline approaches.

Pop never says stuff this specific about his system, or what the Spurs are going to run. He just doesn’t. I, for one, would welcome running a system even 75% as free flowing as The Beautiful Game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To me, it seems like a pretty clear “farewell” to LMA, DDR, AND Rudy. Maybe that was DDRs issue on his IG story. They’re all on ending contracts,and they all play ISO ball. I think they tried to move some or all of them, but figure that the offers from contenders wanting to bolster their teams will be better once the deadline approaches.

Pop never says stuff this specific about his system, or what the Spurs are going to run. He just doesn’t. I, for one, would welcome running a system even 75% as free flowing as The Beautiful Game.
    What IG story?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White is never not hurt.
    This sentence sounds soooo much like Manu from ten years ago.

Another sentence would be, "Manu gives up his body so much when he plays" which is used for White often

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't Manu an example of someone getting ed over in contract talks early in his career? (Only to be overpaid towards the end of his career) or was that someone else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White is no where near Manu on so many levels. Like I said, he is no franchise corner stone untouchable people here want to make him out to be. When sitting next to Bryn Pattie and Insta Hoopa on bad days he looks like more than he really is or ever will be.

Nice asset to trade. thats my stance on him.

Geeze Manu was a type of talent to take a rag tag group of South Americans to the Olympics and beat the whole world including Tim and POOP. WTF has white done? Not suck as bad as the aforementioned?

Next Olympics he almost did it again, but injuries age and ..... They won the Bronze
    He didn’t say he was manu, of course there won’t be another manu lmao all he said is DWhite gives up his body on plays like manu did which is true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In Pop's own words.

He says they're committed to making the playoffs.
    This isn’t a tankable team. Too much young talent already, and a couple of former All Star vets. With the ten team conference format, Spurs could very well make the playoffs, either outright, or via play in. I think we would have made them last year just by subtracting the players who have been subtracted. The change in play pace will make them better, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had some whiney ass post about things not being what they seemed in his timeline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White is no where near Manu on so many levels. Like I said, he is no franchise corner stone untouchable people here want to make him out to be. When sitting next to Bryn Pattie and Insta Hoopa on bad days he looks like more than he really is or ever will be.

Nice asset to trade. thats my stance on him.

Geeze Manu was a type of talent to take a rag tag group of South Americans to the Olympics and beat the whole world including Tim and POOP. WTF has white done? Not suck as bad as the aforementioned?

Next Olympics he almost did it again, but injuries age and ..... They won the Bronze
    I am totally digging the hyper-negative energy flowing through you right now!
    You can't even read straight!

Awesome stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff McDonald reported otherwise:

"Pop clarified there is a high probability these players will be unavailable to start the regular season as well."
    Welp, missed that. My original comment stands, it begins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had some whiney ass post about things not being what they seemed in his timeline.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that. Really hard to figure out what’s in that dudes head though. Could be a reference to just about anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Lonnie is the one who will benefit most from these absences. He will get more touches. Hopefully, he shines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't it a huge sigh of relief not having to think about Forbes being the one to sponge up all these newly available minutes? Thank the Lawd they let him go.

And no more worrying about Beli, either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To confirm, you think that
    Manu=White
    Manu<White
    Manu>White

Is that easy to read?

White is a good asset, not an Olympic champion two time medalist rightful Pistons finals mvp and 4 time Champion.

If his(white) value is high, then sell.
    Lol. You make a lot of assumptions about my thinking when I never gave you my thoughts upon the subject you speak about.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the majority opinion in this thread that the players aren't actually injured and that this a ploy by Pop? I don't see any gain in that, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the majority opinion in this thread that the players aren't actually injured and that this a ploy by Pop? I don't see any gain in that, tbh.
    With years of this crazy "wizard Pop" thing, fans have come to believe that he is a kind of God in control of everything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just asked your thoughts, and you accuse me of not "read straight".

Lets be clear, if you want to say the Derrick White is a hard nosed player and thats why he is hurt. Say that. Don't then compare him to Manu, you loose all credibility. I know credibility is a thing that most posters on this forum dont seek to maintain. Because, LULZ posting and stuff. Also you loose credibility when you respond back to me about some assumptions when i directly asked you your stance on a player, made it easy for you to understand, and you dodge and duck. Stay out of my mentions.
    Maybe you should use your use of the question mark better then.
    You made a statement and followed it up with your question "Is that easy to read?".

If that was your question then: Kind of. I was confused about your all-over-the-place assumption to intro.

Thread Information