Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is THE last time I am responding to your mentions.

That said:

I do not care. Not even a little. Not a single slight bit. Not no how, not no way, about whatever the you just posted. I'll call you an anti-semite though. You can't go around perpetuating jewish conspiracy theories and not have that be anti-semitic by its very nature.

Further, you are a ing idiot. Not just a plain moron, but weapons grade stupid. You are a vector for stupidity. You attempt to transmit your stupidity to others, like some sort of parasite for moronity.

off on your off horse, to the off mountain, in the land of nah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The far, far left woke crowd who sport Che Guevera shirts and "cancel people" for innocuous jokes are pretty ty and probably do hate America, but the average reasonable liberal cares more about America as a society than average Republican, who "loves America" because its policies are favorable to keeping them in material comfort at the expense of those below them.

Liberals want to actually lift all boats, while Republicans have the " you, I got mine. You can pull yourself up by your bootstraps if you want more. Until then, take this minimum wage, college debt and ty healthcare and be grateful you live in the greatest country in the world" mentality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The far, far left woke crowd who sport Che Guevera shirts and "cancel people" for innocuous jokes are pretty ty and probably do hate America, but the average reasonable liberal cares more about America as a society than average Republican, who "loves America" because its policies are favorable to keeping them in material comfort at the expense of those below them.

Liberals want to actually lift all boats, while Republicans have the " you, I got mine. You can pull yourself up by your bootstraps if you want more. Until then, take this minimum wage, college debt and ty healthcare and be grateful you live in the greatest country in the world" mentality.
    Spot on man. Preach it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're basically saying all lives matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're basically saying all lives matter.
    Sure. I never like the BLM catchphrase personally. It confuses the messaging of their cause.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Liberals are dreamers and are necessary for a healthy society no matter how impractical the dreams are. Shoot for stars, settle for moon.

Liberals scope is Western Civilization if not the World as a whole. They wouldn't mind if USA became part of a larger Western Union. Their allegiance isn't to these borders or this cons ution. They can fit in many other Western nations.

American conservatives would sink with the ship. Yes some of that has to do with their own limitations I.e. learning a foreign language and accepting foreign cultural norms. But their scope is only USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 07-19-2020 at 04:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    none forthcoming, you are cordially invited to sit on a fork and spin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you hash it out in your own words? I'm not watching videos/giving clicks to former white supremacists....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you hash it out in your own words? I'm not watching videos/giving clicks to former white supremacists....
    I posted a long comment on his video and it dissapeared. I had copied and saved my comment incase that happens so I switched out a few words, posted my modified comment an it still disappears SMH.

I scroll down to the comments section and to no surprise, I'm not the only one. Spurtacular, establishment are keeping Chumpettes safe.

"Again another comment was cenored by the nosebergs.
    That is what they are doing all day long. I you are crying here like a little baby."

"I can't say anything on YouTube, the censorship has gotten so bad. Want people to stop hating you, J's...? Start by stopping your censorship of YouTube."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I posted a long comment on his video and it dissapeared. I had copied and saved my comment incase that happens so I switched out a few words, posted my modified comment an it still disappears SMH.

I scroll down to the comments section and to no surprise, I'm not the only one. Spurtacular, establishment are keeping Chumpettes safe.

"Again another comment was cenored by the nosebergs.
    That is what they are doing all day long. I you are crying here like a little baby."

"I can't say anything on YouTube, the censorship has gotten so bad. Want people to stop hating you, J's...? Start by stopping your censorship of YouTube."
    You can post it here, you know it'll stick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solicitation of Minors

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

Spurtacular, this video funny AF but a lot of truth in it. YouTube probably gonna take it down.

Thread Information