Page 105 of 164 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 4077
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao? Ad played 10 first half minutes. Giannis got two calls in 20 seconds in the 3rd. Stop it bro
    Just calling it like I'm seeing it. Bucks got a lot of bs touch fouls on the defensive end and got called for a bunch of offensive fouls. Lakers have gotten 28 freethrows while the bucks have only gotten 14.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a reversal of the 1st half. Greek Freak was getting away with murder. Refs are returning the favor in 2nd half.

Lakers gotta finish this though. AD showing some signs. 35 year old Kang showing him the way.
    Lebron definitely showing him the way with the Harden like calls.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AD nuts need to hang in the 2nd half. They shriveled up right about now. SMH
    LOL. That might be the most joto comment you ever made. I'll take your word tho. No one knows the scortums of Laker players than you, Elena.

Also, for what it's worth, its fair conjecture to assume you're a Catholic, being a filthy Mexican and alll...but based on you dirty dogma, Kobe is burning in . And if you're not Catholic, Kobe was. And by his own beliefs , he's burning in . Prolly because he molested kids like his Priests.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I love how whenever we get 25+ FTs we get posts but when the clips and bucks get 25+ in multiple games it’s quiet. Funny lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lakeref bringing it tonight

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good win Lakers put the clamps on them s when they had to.

That's the difference between contenders and pretenders. Rockets couldn't buy a 3 vs the clips and continued to chuck themselves out of the game. Lakers 3pt shooting wasn't there in the 1st half and they moved to plan B, attacking the paint mixed with hard-nosed half court defense, their bread and butter.

As i've said before, in the playoffs when the game slows down and the Lakers are allowed to impose their will defensively, that's when the Lakers will thrive.

Low IQ posters like Harlem still think one trick pony teams like the Bucks are real contenders

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thank ya SA for losing and giving us the playoff berth . Appreciate y’all.

#WashedKing. Still the king. Hating ass s

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good W against a pretty good team. I liked how they dropped 39 on them in the 3rd. Gives me hope that the Lakers can actually perform on the big stage.

Them MFers better show up Sunday or it's all for nothing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh and Bron is Giannis' kryptonite. He has the footspeed, size and strength to bother him. If he can do that to him he should be able to check nephew too.

He might have stolen Greek Freak's MVP tonight. If he outplays nephew in a Laker win Sunday, he'll win it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mind you, when the Lakers lost in Milwaukee, it was a 7pt loss and Giannis shot an extremely fluky 5-8 from 3. The guy is shooting 30% from 3 this season

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yup. Scrubs play good at home. HCA in the playoffs gonna be key for the Lakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love seeing LOLaker fan Hope's build. Dont worry. LeBron is a failure when it comes time to show up and Unibrow is an underachieving got, so at least he can endear himself to their got fanbase. Pablo would blow him for an autograph on a stained taco-truck paper plate.

Cant wait til yall fail in the weakest league since 95.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This is unbelievable. Can't keep shooting like that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Love seeing LOLaker fan Hope's build. Dont worry. LeBron is a failure when it comes time to show up and Unibrow is an underachieving got, so at least he can endear himself to their got fanbase. Pablo would blow him for an autograph on a stained taco-truck paper plate.

your posts are beyond idiotic but at least you still here when we win or lose so I respect that I guess lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yup. Scrubs play good at home. HCA in the playoffs gonna be key for the Lakers.
    How confident are you, Soldado Tortilla? LeBron is a choker..LA filled.with chorizo eaters. He's gonna fail. Unibrow is a boi beta and your coach is a puppet. The Rockets and Mavs can and will snuff you. What's your out/excuse? Blame Kuzma for being the Super Saiyan Puta?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lakers clinched a playoff berth. Meanwhile in another part of the country

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How confident are you, Soldado Tortilla? LeBron is a choker..LA filled.with chorizo eaters. He's gonna fail. Unibrow is a boi beta and your coach is a puppet. The Rockets and Mavs can and will snuff you. What's your out/excuse? Blame Kuzma for being the Super Saiyan Puta?
    Why are you mad bruh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your posts are beyond idiotic but at least you still here when we win or lose so I respect that I guess lol
    Dont care. 7 years of seeing y'all toil in filth and feces is worth the 1year of our irrelevance. Also, Kobe dead, not Tim.

You just dont get how this place works. Ten years ago, your fellow gots walked around like s of the walk. We won the war. Your 2020 "win" wont matter because LeRoid is just there to collect a check before he dips to cash out in Hollywood and Brow bolts for Chicago. The bottom is here, ready for yall to come home.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you mad bruh?
    The same reason you ate our ass the last 7 years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs will finish with a better record than the Lakers again. That's all that matters to me. Called it last year, calling it again this year.

We have a decent punchers chance against the Clips too. Paul George is a massive loser and Doc Rivers is a coach who should have at least 1 more ring.
    This take got Chucho still thinking his opinion holds any weight.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bynumite pretending the last 7years didnt exist.

Those 7 years didn't die with Kobe. Keep being mad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The same reason you ate our ass the last 7 years.
    Spurgatory

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dont care. 7 years of seeing y'all toil in filth and feces is worth the 1year of our irrelevance. Also, Kobe dead, not Tim.

You just dont get how this place works. Ten years ago, your fellow gots walked around like s of the walk. We won the war. Your 2020 "win" wont matter because LeRoid is just there to collect a check before he dips to cash out in Hollywood and Brow bolts for Chicago. The bottom is here, ready for yall to come home.
    ^ Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad AF

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chucho had one too many Dos Equis

Thread Information