Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which team has the best odds of getting giannis?

which teams should he consider?

where would you want to see him?

discuss

just a reminder. giannis is a two time mvp and defensive player of the year at the age of 26.

so this will be a massive decision...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And no skill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams with best chance of getting him?
    Rigged as usual.
    Golden gots, Lakers.

Should consider?
    Toronto, Clippers, Heat, Mavs, Celtics, Suns

Want to see him?
    Spurs with new coach would be heavenly.

Any of the above outside of the corrupt Lakers and Lakers North twins would be fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hot rumor for years has been the Warriors, now apparently its the Heat. I wouldnt be surprised if Riley pulls that one off, he's just gotta avoid cutting off his entire young core.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hot rumor for years has been the Warriors, now apparently its the Heat. I wouldnt be surprised if Riley pulls that one off, he's just gotta avoid cutting off his entire young core.

butler, giannis and adebayo would be a spectacular defensive squad and a complete disaster on the offensive end

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goat ing monkeyballer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he leaves because deep down he doesn't think he can be a "closer", probably Warriors.

If he leaves because of supporting cast, probably Raptors.

If he leaves because of a combination of both, probably Heat.

I thought all season the Bucks would disappoint in the playoffs and he'd eventually end up with the Raptors, who have replaced the Warriors as the luckiest franchise in the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst 2x mvp versus new Nets controversial hire Nash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should go to Phoenix tbh. Him and Booker would be unstoppable. They would need to add in like Lowry or Dragic at the point but that shouldn’t be hard to do. Sprinkle in Bridges and Ayton coming off the bench. That would be a contender. But what’s his face (the owner) doesn’t deserve him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Teams with best chance of getting him?
    Rigged as usual.
    Golden gots, Lakers.

Should consider?
    Toronto, Clippers, Heat, Mavs, Celtics, Suns

Want to see him?
    Spurs with new coach would be heavenly.

Any of the above outside of the corrupt Lakers and Lakers North twins would be fine.
    Trump stan?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he’s not going anywhere. he’s going to be one of those rare loyal guys that spends his prime years with 1 team -only to be discarded when he’s useless.

he’s an immigrant ffs lol. they aint built like en led american kids with no gra ude.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    They’re loyal until they’re not loyal. Remember Gordon Hayward would never leave Salt Lake.

Masai Ujiri helped Giannis’ family get their Greek citizenship years ago. They have a relationship and history. That’s why rumors to Toronto have some juice. Is that enough to make it happen? Idk. But also think how internationally friendlier a city like Toronto is than Militia Milwaukee, and it might make sense for his immigrant family, especially his mom. The Raptors success means there’s basketball justification for the move, as long as they remain compe ive next year too. And if they offer a deal like what was rumored they did to Nephew with a high rise condo or multi-million luxury penthouse as part of the package, that could be pretty enticing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They’re loyal until they’re not loyal. Remember Gordon Hayward would never leave Salt Lake.

Masai Ujiri helped Giannis’ family get their Greek citizenship years ago. They have a relationship and history. That’s why rumors to Toronto have some juice. Is that enough to make it happen? Idk. But also think how internationally friendlier a city like Toronto is than Militia Milwaukee, and it might make sense for his immigrant family, especially his mom. The Raptors success means there’s basketball justification for the move, as long as they remain compe ive next year too. And if they offer a deal like what was rumored they did to Nephew with a high rise condo or multi-million luxury penthouse as part of the package, that could be pretty enticing.

stop

antetekounmpo klan are all living in a gated community somewhere in wisconsin. aint nobody worried about the looters and rioters (if any) in waukee

yannis aint going nowhere. ill put money on it.

and pls dont compare chobani to another basic cuck whiteboy. hayward missus makes all decisions for him

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    How long before Lawrence Frank starts getting front-row seats to every Bucks game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media scrutiny is on.. So he likely leaves to hook up with stars per usual...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And if they offer a deal like what was rumored they did to Nephew with a high rise condo or multi-million luxury penthouse as part of the package, that could be pretty enticing.
    And illegal under the collective bargaining agreement.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How long before Lawrence Frank starts getting front-row seats to every Bucks game?
    that shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis going to the Heat after getting swept by them would be Durant's level of gotry, tbh. Joining the Warriors would be pretty gy too. His best fit would actually be the Rockets, imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis going to the Heat after getting swept by them would be Durant's level of gotry, tbh. Joining the Warriors would be pretty gy too. His best fit would actually be the Rockets, imho.
    Or he could show some balls, and stay put at least for another 1-2 years beyond next year.. Pull a Lebron with the contract, and keep signing 1 year deals.. If he tells the Bucks this off-season to trade him because he won't re-sign I will lose all respect for the dude..

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Only if they got rid of Westbrook. The whole point of having five three point shooters on the floor at the same time to spread the defense and allow Harden as many one-on-one isos as possible is already compromised by Westbrook. You have two bad shooters on the floor at the same time with the way they like to play, you change how teams defend them. Defenders can shade off of multiple players, make the driving lanes and gaps tighter. And those help defenders can actually you know help. He’d help on defense but on offense he’d basically be a ballhandling Capela, but it’s not like they need another ballhandler on offense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only if they got rid of Westbrook. The whole point of having five three point shooters on the floor at the same time to spread the defense and allow Harden as many one-on-one isos as possible is already compromised by Westbrook. You have two bad shooters on the floor at the same time with the way they like to play, you change how teams defend them. Defenders can shade off of multiple players, make the driving lanes and gaps tighter. And those help defenders can actually you know help. He’d help on defense but on offense he’d basically be a ballhandling Capela, but it’s not like they need another ballhandler on offense.
    Yeah, that goes without saying, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden
    Gordon
    Covington
    Giannis
    Tucker

A player like Giannis would be flying spaghetti monster sent for Houston's defensive style.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares he sucks ass

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he’s not going anywhere. he’s going to be one of those rare loyal guys that spends his prime years with 1 team -only to be discarded when he’s useless.

he’s an immigrant ffs lol. they aint built like en led american kids with no gra ude.

like i said. foreigners built different

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope he stays tbh but on a short deal to apply pressure on their GM

Thread Information