Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An infection rate of zero isn't equvalent to eradication of the disease; , it lt isn't even equal to zero diagnosed cases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The stupidity of people on full display here in this thread

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    while Penis and Dump tell us masks dont work...

We don't have enough masks because China was keeping the supply for themselves.

Masks work but most people use them ineffectively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't have enough masks because China was keeping the supply for themselves.

Masks work but most people use them ineffectively.
    maybe we shoulda kept a good stockpile

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe we shoulda kept a good stockpile
    Trump has been talking about our dependency on China for years. Maybe people will start waking up now that China turns boats around full of masks and threatens to keep medicine from us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump has been talking about our dependency on China for years. Maybe people will start waking up now that China turns boats around full of masks and threatens to keep medicine from us.
    yeah lets blame the chinese for us being stupid enough not to have enough masks for a pandemic

its not only about masks and not only about china

theres those IV bags which we are also short on. turns out most of those were made in Puerto Rico and in a factory badly damaged by the storm last time

its the capilltalistic system which is terribly designed for a crisis like this. it folds like a stack of cards as its being displayed here

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah lets blame the chinese for us being stupid enough not to have enough masks for a pandemic
    I blamed us for being dependent on a country. And the second some tries to do something everyone starts pissing and moaning about tariffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I blamed us for being dependent on a country. And the second some tries to do something everyone starts pissing and moaning about tariffs.
    thats capitalism for you ma niga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While you guys sit here and fight about this bull , all trolling aside I hope you guys all stay healthy and avoid this . 2020 really, really, ing sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going forward I’d say nuke all wet markets.
    Bend over, I'll nuke your wet market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While you guys sit here and fight about this bull , all trolling aside I hope you guys all stay healthy and avoid this . 2020 really, really, ing sucks.
    For some, but mostly it's speculation and panic from social media and MSM following dip s. I swear today I was in HEB and I almost wanted to grab an arm full of cold medicine and stand in line coughing. What a bunch of ing sheep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some, but mostly it's speculation and panic from social media and MSM following dip s. I swear today I was in HEB and I almost wanted to grab an arm full of cold medicine and stand in line coughing. What a bunch of ing sheep.
    so we should not bomb NYC?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll nuke your wet market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might start planning to move and go pursue the Chinese Dream nigas

looks like life will be better in china than most places for a while...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    The fear was that the outbreak would start all over there once everyone went back to work. That hasn't been the case..... yet. Time will tell.

But if not, we've learned that with a 1 month lockdown this is about a 3.5 month event that will only have killed around 3,500 people into a 1.36 billion population.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fear was that the outbreak would start all over there once everyone went back to work. That hasn't been the case..... yet. Time will tell.

But if not, we've learned that with a 1 month lockdown this is about a 3.5 month event that will only have killed around 3,500 people into a 1.36 billion population.
    China's lockdown is something USA won't / can't do, and Repugs and their voters are still not taking the covid-19 threat seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's premature to suggest the epidemic in China has concluded.

Most we can say for the moment is that the number of cases went sideways instead of up.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's premature to suggest the epidemic in China has concluded.

Most we can say for the moment is that the number of cases went sideways instead of up.
    Yeah, but, it sure raises the hackles, eh? & that's MSM's sole intent with such a headline,,,then the meat & potatoes of the actual story below the headlinie is just the opposite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some do not trust figures reported by the PRC, period. The government speaking in its own voice is the definitive propaganda, so to speak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but, it sure raises the hackles, eh? & that's MSM's sole intent with such a headline,,,then the meat & potatoes of the actual story below the headlinie is just the opposite.
    Happens so often. Gotta get those clicks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Some do not trust figures reported by the PRC, period. The government speaking in its own voice is the definitive propaganda, so to speak.
    That's in regular times, Winester. In Corona times MSM is going to believe & sanction every (good) word outta PRC & then run like the ens & tell us.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    China's lockdown is something USA won't / can't do, and Repugs and their voters are still not taking the covid-19 threat seriously.
    Though millions of YOUR voters gathered close on Tuesday & voted for hours on end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though millions of YOUR voters gathered close on Tuesday & voted for hours on end.
    Should have been postponed, shame on the DNC. It turns out to have been a mistake to think this round of primaries would get rid of Sanders.

Thread Information