Page 217 of 376 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 9381
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my friend gave me the money to buy last of us 2, cause he doesnt have a ps4... so i'll try it out. I think it will make me depressed after i saw all the leaks...

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gonna check out Divinity: Original Sin 2

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man some of the minibosses are harder than the bosses (eg the ones who display 忍殺 after killing them) in Sekiro. That flaming bull was way more of a pain in the ass than Lady Butterfly from Hirata Estate for example and that boss on the horse was easier than any of the minibosses so far. Then this ninja in purple who jumps from the roof of a pagoda in Hirata Estate continually s me up in so I just grabbed the prosthetic tool inside and ran lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man some of the minibosses are harder than the bosses (eg the ones who display 忍殺 after killing them) in Sekiro. That flaming bull was way more of a pain in the ass than Lady Butterfly from Hirata Estate for example and that boss on the horse was easier than any of the minibosses so far. Then this ninja in purple who jumps from the roof of a pagoda in Hirata Estate continually s me up in so I just grabbed the prosthetic tool inside and ran lol.
    Lol. There’s millions of those ninjas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nig, did you ever finish Nioh 2?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nig, did you ever finish Nioh 2?
    No scrah. I got married recently so the past couple months have been marriage preperation. Plus Ramadan.

I think I stopped at about 20% of the game before my schedule changed. Have you finished the game? I think it’s better than Dark souls even from the limited playing time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those es are fast. How do you like to kill them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No scrah. I got married recently so the past couple months have been marriage preperation. Plus Ramadan.

I think I stopped at about 20% of the game before my schedule changed. Have you finished the game? I think it’s better than Dark souls even from the limited playing time.
    I've got to the last boss and stopped there... needed to take a break from it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've got to the last boss and stopped there... needed to take a break from it.
    Is the last boss frustrating as ? The first Nioh had a brutally difficult second boss and then the game got a lot easier from there. At least until the post game content where you'd fight two bosses at once, those fights were ing hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you supposed to be a god in Sekiro? Everyone calls me ookami which can mean wolf, but it can also mean god. If ookami is written 狼 it means wolf and if it's written in hiragana as おおかみ it usually also means wolf. But if ookami is written 大神 (like in the game Okami) it means god.

EDIT: nevermind, changed the text to Japanese and I see Ema calls me 狼殿 = ookami dono = something like "Lord wolf" or "Your highness, wolf".

Still think they have to be working on a pun though between wolf and god.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-18-2020 at 11:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the last boss frustrating as ? The first Nioh had a brutally difficult second boss and then the game got a lot easier from there. At least until the post game content where you'd fight two bosses at once, those fights were ing hard.
    You guys probably would enjoy it more than me. It's been a grind since midway through the game. I like a challenge, but this is grinding , and I don't have the time right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you supposed to be a god in Sekiro? Everyone calls me ookami which can mean wolf, but it can also mean god. If ookami is written 狼 it means wolf and if it's written in hiragana as おおかみ it usually also means wolf. But if ookami is written 大神 (like in the game Okami) it means god.

EDIT: nevermind, changed the text to Japanese and I see Ema calls me 狼殿 = ookami dono = something like "Lord wolf" or "Your highness, wolf".

Still think they have to be working on a pun though between wolf and god.
    Wolf.

Should have played in english. Sekrio has the best lore and story out of all souls games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sabimaru poison

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its crazy how different it is for everybody. lady butterfly was the wall i couldnt break through for quite some time. but yeah some of the minibosses are very challenging. the first red eye ogre guy beat the out of me in my first run, but i remember beating the first horse boss in one try and the bull in 2.

yeah, the purple guys are probably the second hardest non-boss enemies in the game (at this point they are showing up as minibosses but there is a later stage in the game where they become more common). you will face the hardest guys when you reach Senpou Temple.

as for how to beat them... yeah it can get pretty tough. apa mentioned the poison, which is a prosthetic tool i dont recall using. the fights were tough but it just comes down to parry timing and countering their perilous attacks. when they have that delayed kick, that counts as a thrust which you can Mikiri Counter. or when they do a sweep make sure you jump off them to get the posture damage up, instead of just dodging away. i generally refrained from using combat arts against them, they are too punishing. i think i mostly just used shuriken prosthetics against them when they jump

theres also a trend when it comes to switching from attack to defense. when you start swinging, you may or may not get 1-2 hits on, but usually they start blocking. they'll usually block 2 or 3 regularly, and eventually you'll hear a different clang sound which sounds a lot like a parry/deflect, and thats when you know you have to stop attacking because they're about to go on the offensive. so make sure you dont stop hitting them prematurely, keep stacking the posture damage. you can keep hacking without fear until you hear they deflected one of yours

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its crazy how different it is for everybody. lady butterfly was the wall i couldnt break through for quite some time. but yeah some of the minibosses are very challenging. the first red eye ogre guy beat the out of me in my first run, but i remember beating the first horse boss in one try and the bull in 2.

yeah, the purple guys are probably the second hardest non-boss enemies in the game (at this point they are showing up as minibosses but there is a later stage in the game where they become more common). you will face the hardest guys when you reach Senpou Temple.

as for how to beat them... yeah it can get pretty tough. apa mentioned the poison, which is a prosthetic tool i dont recall using. the fights were tough but it just comes down to parry timing and countering their perilous attacks. when they have that delayed kick, that counts as a thrust which you can Mikiri Counter. or when they do a sweep make sure you jump off them to get the posture damage up, instead of just dodging away. i generally refrained from using combat arts against them, they are too punishing. i think i mostly just used shuriken prosthetics against them when they jump

theres also a trend when it comes to switching from attack to defense. when you start swinging, you may or may not get 1-2 hits on, but usually they start blocking. they'll usually block 2 or 3 regularly, and eventually you'll hear a different clang sound which sounds a lot like a parry/deflect, and thats when you know you have to stop attacking because they're about to go on the offensive. so make sure you dont stop hitting them prematurely, keep stacking the posture damage. you can keep hacking without fear until you hear they deflected one of yours
    That's funny, I got Lady Butterfly on my second attempt. You just dodge one way when she attacks, hit her, move a little bit in the same direction, hit her again, move a bit in the same direction, hit her again, and you can literally keep doing this until her health bar is gone. Even in the second stage when she summons all those ghosts I just kind of avoided them and then went back to the same method and I could take about 1/3 of her health bar off before she'd summon the ghosts again and I had to play defense. Then go back and take 1/3 of the health bar again x2. Jizou the Drunk was kind of similar though with him I'd just go to his backside and get a hit in, circle around to his back again and get a hit, and so on. Those two were so easy to cheese. The enemy that's given me the second most (with that ninja in Hirata Estates being worst) was Flaming Bull. You up once and get the horns and die then when you resurrect you immediately get them again since he's hard to dodge when that close to his head.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I went from dying to that ninja in Hirata estate for hours, to being able to take on three ninjas and several samurai fencers at the same time. Understanding the combat system can make a world of difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went from dying to that ninja in Hirata estate for hours, to being able to take on three ninjas and several samurai fencers at the same time. Understanding the combat system can make a world of difference.
    the more difficult ninja was the one down in the reservoir because it was so cramped... but there was a way to skirt half of that battle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is free for PS4:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...JUSTICEULTIMAT

Not really into fighting games nor (western) comics, but some of you guys might be interested.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the more difficult ninja was the one down in the reservoir because it was so cramped... but there was a way to skirt half of that battle
    Lol. Yeah. There’s also a way to cheese him. But I think that ninja was the most difficult in if you dont do any of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I found the most enjoyment in beating jinzuke and the mini bossess similiar to him. It was so awesome. Lol

Wonder how BaselineBum handles him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you knew I was getting this once it came to Steam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stopped playing them after 2k11 or 2k12. I really can't put my finger on why they got boring. Maybe just same over and over? Didn't even enjoy 2k14 with that Spurs le team so it's not just the Spurs being a trainwreck right now.
    I've been playing since 2K on Dreamcast.. 2K19 was more of the same, but was starting to get too recycled.. 2K20 came out, and it wasn't even worth my ing HDD space it was so ty.. To me the deal break in that game was the ty ass pause it has between a sprint into a layup animation.. your running full speed, and then it slows down to start whatever layup animation it determines and it was just way worse than any of the previous games animation issues. Was a complete deal breaker for me and I deleted it. Won't buy (pirate I mean) until they completely rebuild from the ground up.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    LoU 2

not sure what everyone is so triggered about, having a good time playing this so far

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LoU 2

not sure what everyone is so triggered about, having a good time playing this so far
    Details.

What are you liking so far?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LoU 2

How far in are you son?

Thread Information