Portugal
    Post Count
    Damn, Chile winning back to back legit Copas...impressive tbh

Missi
    physical and mental midget

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    God damnit, my tv's just been smashed before the Chile penalty, a football just came flying through the window out of nowhere and smashed right into it. Did Chile win?
    Lmao

My Team
    SouthKorea
    Post Count
    God damnit, my tv's just been smashed before the Chile penalty, a football just came flying through the window out of nowhere and smashed right into it. Did Chile win?

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    They were selling your .

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Tata got his tactics wrong...

Why didn't he play Messi on the final tbh

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Jeez I can't fathom to imagine the pain Messi is feeling... Without winning the ing game on either final Chile gets to ring again... The Vidal anti jinx was SUPER strong saying this is not a copa America...

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Canyonero out of SpursTalk for good...

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    So after watching that abortion of a game, we get a replay of last year. them both tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bruh that's cold

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I feel for the younglings, tbh... that think this ARG team is the best ever but hasn't seen them win ever either...

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    The only silver lining is that maybe this gets Tata fired

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Tata got his tactics wrong...

Why didn't he play Messi on the final tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    holy

@CryingJordan: When you see it... 😱😂 #CopaAmerica #ARGvCHI https://t.co/hMHSYJbGta

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    I feel for the younglings, tbh... that think this ARG team is the best ever but hasn't seen them win ever either...
    I think the problem is worse. The problem is they'll grow up to think that they're not good enough to ring. It happened to us throughout the 90's

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Masche should retire

Your federation gotta shake things up..Hard to see this team contending in Russia...

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Mostly for dignity. He gives his very best and plays like a champ... Bravo on tv now saying that they feel like a big team...

My Team
    SouthKorea
    Post Count
    america has the best soccer/football fields in the world...............usa should be the permanent copa america host.................this copa america broke attendance/ratings records................

Believe.
    My Team
    FIFA_Mexico
    Post Count
    Guys be honest Messi isn't exactly known as a choker, yes he missed but he was basically the only one creating danger in that argentina team.. He just couldn't fully win it by himself but give credit to chile they're probably one of the top 5 national teams in the world.

having said that, Argentina has really bad luck, you know what it all of them are chokers at least in their national team, even misty

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    I think the problem is worse. The problem is they'll grow up to think that they're not good enough to ring. It happened to us throughout the 90's
    Need a coach with balls (ie: Simeone). Call up new guys, like Dybala, Icardi... Higuain and Di Maria should sit the down until they understand what it means to play for this team.

No more buddy, buddy players... Biglia, Lamela... players need to earn their spot, not this .

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    america has the best soccer/football fields in the world...............usa should be the permanent copa america host.................this copa america broke attendance/ratings records................
    This tournament also proved that concacaf doesn't have the level
    To play
    Conmebol. If you want to make a new tournament with both federations like
    A eurocup change the name

Argenitina got taken out of their element and played scared the moment they run inot the first legit compe ion..It hard to see this same characters going deep in Russia WC'18 facing a bunch of East Euros playing hard at like it's their home turf along with the usual continent powerhouses..

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    holy

@CryingJordan: When you see it... 😱😂 #CopaAmerica #ARGvCHI https://t.co/hMHSYJbGta
    ElNono TheGreatYacht Venti Quattro Jodelo 140 resistanze

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Argenitina got taken out of their element and played scared the moment they run inot the first legit compe ion..It hard to see this same characters going deep in Russia WC'18 facing a bunch of East Euros playing hard at like it's home along with usual powerhouses..
    If it's not a Final, we play like ing champs... the mentality in this team needs to change...

Thread Information