Page 90 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 4810
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Just saw that on SurlyHorns. Sucks. Where did the rumor start?
    He's scrubbing his social media and people are connecting the dots.

He didn't publicly congratulate Ewers on Friday, which kind of had people wondering.

Inside Texas isn't disagreeing when people talk about a de-commitment.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He's scrubbing his social media and people are connecting the dots.

He didn't publicly congratulate Ewers on Friday, which kind of had people wondering.

Inside Texas isn't disagreeing when people talk about a de-commitment.
    Still has Texas Football up, so hopefully nothing.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Football Brainiacs believe QB Jalen Milroe will de-commit soon.

Just an FYI to anyone interested. The horns 24/7 site has free VIP access until midnight tonight for anyone that wants to read their boards and articles.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    When Milroe committed he was to bring recruits, in my opinion that didn’t go well. Let’s see who Ewers brings.
    Card is looking better every day

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Let’s just keep everyone together.
    card, Jackson, Milroe, and Thompson
    welp...

I ruined this.

we better have someone trying to talk him down.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Just an FYI to anyone interested. The horns 24/7 site has free VIP access until midnight tonight for anyone that wants to read their boards and articles.
    Thank you

https://247sports.com/Player/Dasan-McCullough-46059433/

So Milroe is going to cut and run because there’s another recruit a year behind him that might b better?

Mr. Milroe you might want to ask Major Applewhite and Colt McCoy how they handled a younger more highly regarded qb committing. The answer is they stayed the course and outplayed Simms (5*) and Snead (high 4*). Cuz they have cajones and can fn play football.

Milroe might also ring up Ryan Perriloux and ask him how decomitting worked out for him.

Just because a sure fire qb savior commits doesn’t mean squat. John Chiles meet Shea Morenz meet Donnie Little meet Garrett Gilbert meet Roshon Johnson.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So Milroe is going to cut and run because there’s another recruit a year behind him that might b better?

Mr. Milroe you might want to ask Major Applewhite and Colt McCoy how they handled a younger more highly regarded qb committing. The answer is they stayed the course and outplayed Simms (5*) and Snead (high 4*). Cuz they have cajones and can fn play football.

Milroe might also ring up Ryan Perriloux and ask him how decomitting worked out for him.

Just because a sure fire qb savior commits doesn’t mean squat. John Chiles meet Shea Morenz meet Donnie Little meet Garrett Gilbert meet Roshon Johnson.
    I would be bugging the out of him right now saying to stay the course, too much can happen.
    He does not seem like a kid that would get frightened by compe ion unless he was certain he would not get a fair shake.
    But if it really is just "this guy behind me is too good" then... maybe we dont need him.

* Dammit.
    Need to read further.
    He wanted out.
    Going with the Brocks...

Meh... business decision. The only negative I take from this is the effect it will have on Shemar Turner. They’re close.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Meh... business decision. The only negative I take from this is the effect it will have on Shemar Turner. They’re close.
    Inside Texas believes this could be a setback with RB LJ Johnson.

He was probably gone when the brocks committed to bama.

Meh oh well. He was so Texas even very recently. I think this has every bit it do with Ewers. If that’s the case farewell Milroe. He saw more hype surrounding another QB going to his same school and ran the other way...won’t miss him. We’ll take the bumps and bruises and keep moving. I think he saw that QB room looking stout and thought better of it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Oh good gosh...

At this point,I don't care.Next MAN up. If he can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

Camar Wheaton is more likely to sign if LJ is out. I think this is why there was the whole push by Carrington and Brandon Harris in recruiting Wheaton harder last week (the call with Leonard Fournette that Harris set up as well as the tweets sent by Carrington that were seemingly aimed at Wheaton). Seems they felt the negative consequences of Milroe decommitting and tried to get out ahead of it before the OU summit thingy next weekend. Lots of people over on OU’s side don’t feel great about Wheaton even showing up. At least that’s the portrait I’ve painted in my head. Lol.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    At this point, We have 4 QBs in our lockerroom and next year we will have 3, I feel okay still now that we have Ewers, as long as we keep him. Now my big concern is keeping the other guys we have in the fold.

Not sure why he picked Bama? He is going to a team with the #1 QB in the nation last year will be the starter for 3 or 4 years, His chances are no better there than they are at Texas, probably worse there since they will keep recruiting talent behind him.

I don't know how good a QB he will be on the next level, but I thought he had a legit shot at being great. This recruiting cycle has really gone bad. I don't want to hear RJ Young now, he was basically recruiting him to Bama on his show.

Mike Roach put in a cb for Armani Winfield WR 2022 (confidence level 7.) Roach is usually pretty conservative with his cb’s unless he has pretty good intel.

https://247sports.com/Player/Armani-Winfield-46056649/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The kid who is interested in school.
    I wish we had a team full of kids like this.
    it would be so cool to have a team win a national championship, kids get drafted, and then opt out of the draft for a career in engineering or whatever.

in my dreams...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sucks to lose Milroe, he's going to be a good one. I've had the feeling hes been gone for awhile now and finally he had a reason to check out. Yurcich offering other QB's when he came in was probably not a smart move and left a bad taste in Milroe's mouth he couldn't get out. Texas will be fine.... Card has been turning heads and JQJ looks to be healed up, plus Ewers......

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Jordan-Hudson-46097244/

Thread Information