My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ one note johnny

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, idiot. Anecdotes about mask wearing are being used as scientific evidence to support mask usage but anecdotes where people wearing masks still transmitted or received the virus are ignored. It's basic ing scientific method, Gina. The sloppy conclusions based on sloppy data are sloppy.
    oh yeah sure that’s what you meant.
    BS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh yeah sure that’s what you meant.
    BS.
    DMC gonn tell medical professionals to get rid of them masks.
    This is the same guy that did not know the virus uses fluid for transportation.

so put the mask down, it’s all just gossip.
    Idiot...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be sure to ask DMC see how a virus can be transmitted through air.
    We can’t see them, so Pasteur was an idiot with this bacteria-now virus hoax.

Out of sight, doesn’t exist.
    this is the expert on wind as well!

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow. Angry people in here celebrating disease, wishing death on individuals and hoping for mass infestation of disease.

Yeah...yuse guys are no different than the other side of the fence you mock for the same . Stay classy, ST.
    I'm glad when stupid people die over this . You really want to sit here and downplay it. And then You die to it.

10/10 would laugh. Would laugh again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. You didn't even read that, damn sure didn't understand it if you think it said what you're implying.

2. Same organization that said COVID wasn't transmissible to humans. Keep looking.
    You say that, but what I see is:

"I'm going to ignore that I said we have "zero idea" about the efficacy of masks when presented with evidence that we do, and shift to my standard tactic of deflecting and personal attacks"

As for understanding reading, that is your projection. I read complicated for a living.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, either Donald himself or Ivanka would have to die for anyone in the death cult to even consider changing.
    The death cult would be convinced they were assassinated. That is the level of crazy you are dealing with.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm glad when stupid people die over this . You really want to sit here and downplay it. And then You die to it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thats a koriwhat post if I ever saw one.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Setting aside whether it’s right or wrong to wish death on him, do you think Gohmert being in Congress is harmful or helpful to America?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Setting aside whether it’s right or wrong to wish death on him, do you think Gohmert being in Congress is harmful or helpful to America?
    With Rona?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally different situations.

Koriwhat is actively posting death wishes unprompted on any given post of his. If someone is stupid enough to call a deadly virus a hoax and then go into an environment that will definitely infect you and then you die...and then people mock you for it, than that's different.

I will use Kobe's thread for instance. Now there you had people being extremenly toxic and disgusting. Kobe wasn't trying to kill himself. These moron politicians who are fake as love to use god as a shield to say he'll protect me, etc.

In the end, yeah Herman Caine and Gohmert.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’m not just talking about the Rona, I’m talking in general (not talking about the fact he tested positive). Do you think it’s good thing or a bad thing that America has a Congressman (who sits on several important committees) who believes/does things such as the following:

1) Wearing a mask might actually increase your chances of getting COVID-19, not decrease them
    2) Oil pipelines provide warmth necessary for caribou to have sex
    3) Islamic terrorists are utilizing México and our Southern border for their “terror baby” plot
    4) Makes intentionally loud noises during senate hearings to obstruct a witness’s about to testify
    5) Intentionally reveals the name of an undisclosed whistleblower during a hearing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not just talking about the Rona, I’m talking in general (not talking about the fact he tested positive at all). Do you think it’s good thing or a bad thing that America has a Congressman (who sits on several important committees) who believes/does things such as the following:

1) Wearing a mask might actually increase your chances of getting COVID-19, not decrease them
    2) Oil pipelines provide warmth necessary for caribou to have sex
    3) Islamic terrorists are utilizing México and our Southern border for their “terror baby” plot
    4) Makes intentionally loud noises during senate hearings to obstruct a witness’s about to testify
    5) Intentionally reveals the name of an undisclosed whistleblower during a hearing
    6) Calls his office ahead of time to let everyone know he has the virus but everyone in there must be present when he arrives just to show us how we must open up like the great Americans we are.

For reference:

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Koriwhat is actively posting death wishes unprompted on any given post of his. If someone is stupid enough to call a deadly virus a hoax and then go into an environment that will definitely infect you and then you die...and then people mock you for it, than that's different.

I will use Kobe's thread for instance. Now there you had people being extremenly toxic and disgusting. Kobe wasn't trying to kill himself. These moron politicians who are fake as love to use god as a shield to say he'll protect me, etc.

Forget the Kobe thread or Koriwhat - once the Republicans got control in 2017, the very first thing they did was try to take healthcare away from 20 million people so their rich cons uents could go back to paying a 15% tax on capital gains. They knew that doing so would lead to hundreds of thousands of people either dying or having to declare bankruptcy because of overwhelming medical debt, but they didn’t care. For that reason alone, them trying to claim moral high ground on anything is ridiculous.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Chucho gettin bites left and right

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, I was one of them. Det helicopter had TOSB Kobe knees, it couldn't even cross over a mountain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Natural selection, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-386076

Louie Gohmert, who refused to wear a mask, tests positive for coronavirus
    Pro-Trump group deletes image mocking masks after co-founder dies from COVID-19
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/pro...r-dies-from-19

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/06/ohio...ronavirus.html

Ohio governor DeWine has the 'rona. Can't kiss Trumps ass when Trump visits, has the sads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like hte party of non-mask wearing idiots killed one of their own.

U.S. Rep. Ron Wright of Texas dies after being hospitalized for Covid-19
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...unces-n1257026
    WASHINGTON — Rep. Ron Wright, R-Texas, died Sunday after being hospitalized for Covid-19, his office said Monday.

Wright had also been battling cancer.

“Congressman Ron Wright passed away peacefully at the age of 67,” his office said in a statement Monday. It added, “For the previous two weeks, Ron and [his wife] Susan had been admitted to Baylor Hospital in Dallas after contracting Covid-19."

--------------------------

Date of infection ...would have been about the time they were all huddled together wihtout masks for some reason on Jan 6th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if you noticed, but the list of people arrested for insurrection grew by about 40people over the last week. standing at 173. none arrested for speeding.

jury duty goin be interesting.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chucho gettin bites left and right
    You should set a play date with him. You both desperately need friends.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should set a play date with him. You both desperately need friends.
    173 and counting.

Thread Information