Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Lmao you read that whole article and got only what you needed out of it and ignored all the rest.

Nice.
    That's your counter to a guy giving two different stories to the police?

Way to defend a murderer, asshole; and all because it helps your political agenda.

#S bag

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Justice is blind...except when you're angry at Trump. Kate deserved a lot better.
    So only Roy Moore gets due process?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    justice was served. jury did a great job.
    Yep.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    A foreigner killed a white girl. Cue the CAC outrage.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    im not cool with the verdict but i respect that justice was served. it is ironic that there is no gofundme and hashtags for this guy like there was for zimmerman and darren wilson. the same people saying this man got away with murder were supporting zimmerman and darren wilson.
    Those same people are 2face s bags.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    you're obsessed with race
    The most racist poster on the site (a guy who talks about race with 95% of his posts) is telling someone else that they're obsessed with race.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    The most racist poster on the site (a guy who talks about race with 95% of his posts) is telling someone else that they're obsessed with race.

oh look, the 2nd most racist person on the site who only pops up to call the lone black poster racist is here

you call black people the N word more than i do, have a seat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    oh look, the 2nd most racist person on the site who only pops up to call the lone black poster racist is here

you call black people the N word more than i do, have a seat.
    Are you referring to when I used to say "My " in game threads? That's actually a compliment you dumb mother er and has 0 to do with race. The phrase is 100% connected with positive plays. Only someone as racist as you would interpret that as being racist. Plus, I haven't done that in 2+ years. I rarely even post upstairs anymore since it's filled with people who do nothing but talk trash and want to trade any player who missed their last shot attempt.

At least you called me the "2nd most racist person"....glad to know that even you acknowledge that you're the most racist person here .

You're still a piece of . The bottom of society. Someone who does nothing else but talk about white people. I wonder how many websites, message boards, and social media you visit everyday to discuss race. This can't be the only one. You're a ing loser.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    I'm racist because I say "My " when someone does something positive

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I'm racist because I say "My " when someone does something positive
    stop it. everybody knows white people calling a black person the n word is racist. you won't dare say that offline. you know better. spin it however you like.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Are you referring to when I used to say "My " in game threads? That's actually a compliment you dumb mother er and has 0 to do with race. The phrase is 100% connected with positive plays. Only someone as racist as you would interpret that as being racist. Plus, I haven't done that in 2+ years. I rarely even post upstairs anymore since it's filled with people who do nothing but talk trash and want to trade any player who missed their last shot attempt.

At least you called me the "2nd most racist person"....glad to know that even you acknowledge that you're the most racist person here .

You're still a piece of . The bottom of society. Someone who does nothing else but talk about white people. I wonder how many websites, message boards, and social media you visit everyday to discuss race. This can't be the only one. You're a ing loser.
    thats a lot of words to justify your racism

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    thats a lot of words to justify your racism
    I'm glad to know saying "My " pisses you off so much. I'll do it more you piece of .

Trill....

My .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    "A lot of words"

Let's add up 95% of your 15,000 posts. Which is more?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I'm glad to know saying "My " pisses you off so much. I'll do it more you piece of .

Trill....

My .
    it doesn't piss me off. just know every time you type it, you prove me right. carry on

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    "A lot of words"

Let's add up 95% of your 15,000 posts. Which is more?
    add em up, david duke. other than you being a blatant white supremacist who calls black people the N word, its hard to take you serious because you only call out racism when its one sided. i have yet to see you say anything to your fellow racist white and latino posters.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    add em up, david duke. other than you being a blatant white supremacist who calls black people the N word, its hard to take you serious because you only call out racism when its one sided. i have yet to see you say anything to your fellow racist white and latino posters.
    I called you the most racist poster here and jeebus the 2nd most racist poster here

Try again got.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    When Manu made a good play I called him "My ." Again.....proving that that phrase here has 0 to do with race. When Bonner made a 3 I said the same thing. And Bonner is the whitest guy in Spurs franchise history.

Keep spinning it to be about race Trill.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I called you the most racist poster here and jeebus the 2nd most racist poster here

Try again got.
    o0o0h you called your online buddy who you laugh and joke with the 2nd most racist poster here

shut the up. and you also called ali the N word with the hard -ER too. the nerve of you to call me a racist lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    and again, you would not use that word offline. i guarantee you don't call your non white friends(which i doubt you have) the n word. stop acting obtuse. you're racist, own it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    o0o0h you called your online buddy who you laugh and joke with the 2nd most racist poster here

shut the up. and you also called ali the N word with the hard -ER too. the nerve of you to call me a racist lol
    I called Ali a coward....not a hard R. I don't give a what race Ali was...he's a draft dodging pussy IMO. In that same thread I called Bill Clinton the same thing. And I'll call Trump one right now. Again, covering both races and political affiliations. In that same thread I took up for saluted all the blacks who actually went to Nam and served. They get no glory and Ali got it all for refusing to go. Praise them young men who died, and Ali.

If you think I'm friends with jeebus you're sorely mistaken. Guess you missed all the times I called m>s a racist too. You only see what you want to see.

The guy who makes a thread saying, "I just got the whitest town I've ever seen. Anybody wanna fight?" telling other people they're obsessed with race.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Just look at our avys. Mine is thanking Tim Duncan (a black man) for his service to the team. Yours is a black man drinking from a "Whites Only" water fountain.

"You're obsessed with race"
    Even your avy is about race

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trill is a simple black supremacist covering an inferiority complex with the race card. Nothing new there, he's dime a dozen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Trill is a simple black supremacist covering an inferiority complex with the race card. Nothing new there, he's dime a dozen.
    Trill the type of guy that probably watches the start of football games on TV just to kneel during the anthem to make himself feel better like he is doing something to change the world.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Prosecutors overcharge for leverage, hoping for a deal. If the case is public, it’s hard to drop the overcharge. So they are stuck trying to prove the overcharge if the leverage doesn’t result in the accused taking a plea. My dad has been an award winning attorney on both sides of the aisle and has argued in front of the Supreme Court.

Best strategy for prosecution, keep it simple. Charge what you can prove to a high schooler, because most adults are on par with high schoolers. If you overcharge early, swallow your pride, reduce charges before trial.

When you try to coach up the jury, you mostly lose them. Juries are emotion driven, not logic.

This is courtroom 101.

Everybody since OJ been making the same mistakes in these situations. Whether murder or rape, from Kobe to Duke Lacrosse. Can’t convict if you can’t prove .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never have understood why we have to like other races? Yes, we are different. So we have to ignore those differences, why?

Thread Information