Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You’re not understanding the concept of Separation of Church and State. I can vote according to my conscience. You’re the one here claiming that somehow you can vote according to your conscience and that I not be allowed to.

And what science? Humans have a unique genetic code. A gestating human has one too; check. They have their own individual body; check. They have an unlimited potential; check. They are alive; check. The only “science” that backs a position that would legitimize the murder of humans is deviant and perverted. What are you going to claim after they’ve been born and set on a table while adults commiserate on whether it should be left to die or not? Is that a legitimate option? According to your Democratic Party leaders that is still legitimate. SMDH.
    What Democratic Party leader has endorsed post-birth abortions? Be specific. You’re just regurgitating your pastor crams down your throat.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was so proud of himself for thinking he’d provided an explanation that you hadn’t heard before.
    What explanation? Again you keep placing words in my mouth. And ascribing motives? What do you know about what I felt or didn’t feel when I responded to his post? Everything you are saying relies on pure conjecture.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Democratic Party leader has endorsed post-birth abortions? Be specific. You’re just regurgitating your pastor crams down your throat.
    Sounds like apocrypha straight from Bishop Dennison's mouth.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How many times has that actually happened?
    The only time I can think of it happening was with Kermit Gosnell, the MD running the abortion clinic in Philadelphia.

He of course was caught and sent to prison by a DA who was a Democrat and pro choice though, so still waiting to hear about how it was endorsed by Democratic Party leaders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many times has that actually happened?
    For the governor of a state to actually cite this (Virginia if I’m not mistaken), I would imagine more than once. Plus the case of the nurse at a planned parenthood facility where she would routinely find whole babies left in the closet to die (in Illinois). The fact that you are trying to weigh in on the matter based on quan y and not on principle is telling enough.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    For the governor of a state to actually cite this (Virginia if I’m not mistaken), I would imagine more than once. Plus the case of the nurse at a planned parenthood facility where she would routinely find whole babies left in the closet to die (in Illinois). The fact that you are trying to weigh in on the matter based on quan y and not on principle is telling enough.
    Give me specific names. Which Democratic politicians have endorsed post-birth abortions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    us crazy pro-choice atheists for wanting the US to be like the rest of the modern world rather like third world holes in Latin America and Africa

Fallacy of causation/correlation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give me specific names. Which Democratic politicians have endorsed post-birth abortions?
    Governor Cuomo (Dem - NY)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only time I can think of it happening was with Kermit Gosnell, the MD running the abortion clinic in Philadelphia.

He of course was caught and sent to prison by a DA who was a Democrat and pro choice though, so still waiting to hear about how it was endorsed by Democratic Party leaders.
    Oh yeah, the objectively horrible doctor?

Gonna call him an outlier.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    When did he endorse it? Provide a quote.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, the objectively horrible doctor?

Gonna call him an outlier.
    Yes, the doctor who both pro choice and pro life people agree was evil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see that quote in full context.

Or is its true nature unknowable?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been consistent on my position. That you don’t believe it is another matter entirely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been consistent on my position.
    Yes, consistently trying to have it both ways.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    conveniently pointing out Trump's new scapegoat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see that quote in full context.

Or is it's true nature unknowable?
    Barbs like the second statement make discussion with you an annoyance. Then you wonder why people want to largely ignore conversation with you. You’re quite the jerk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barbs like the second statement make discussion with you an annoyance. Then you wonder why people want to largely ignore conversation with you. You’re quite the jerk.
    That's not Cuomo's quote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, consistently trying to have it both ways.
    Show the two statements side by side. And I will show you where you are mischaracterizing my position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not Cuomo's quote.
    No... just the law that he recently repealed in NY (it allows for infanticide and does not explicitly condemn it). Kamala Harris wants California to adopt similar measures. Again leaders that “no one” is familiar with...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show the two statements side by side. And I will show you where you are mischaracterizing my position.
    Why don't you do it yourself?

Why can't a person explain the basis of his disbelief but you can claim the basis of your belief is valid without any explanation?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you’re making me miss dinner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No... just the law that he recently repealed in NY (it allows for infanticide does not condemn it). Kamala Harris wants California to adopt similar measures.
    Why did you lie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you’re making me miss dinner.
    Dismissive and smug.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And, here we are talking about political pet peeves again, which is unavoidable. As already said, religion is the gas-lighting vehicle.

Pheno, I read your whole reply out of respect, but we're going in circles here. Now, it wasn't god that sent COVID to avenge infanticide, but it's a man made 'choice'? That's a convenient pivot, but as you know, it still logically doesn't work out: you still pretend to know god's motives when you want to back up some argument, but when confronted with the choices of this vengeful, sick god, you pretend not to know.

And I still highlight the political pet peeve, because those go beyond your preaching room, they transform in policy that affects everyone. That's the line I draw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I asked you first. You’re the one that spitefully claimed I was being duplicitous. Last but not least I have given a full disclosure of my position. You can look it up if you’re that desperate about knowing where I stand. I’ve hidden nothing.

Thread Information