Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    TSA:

"This Kamala Harris pick is going to be disastrous for Democrats because she was photographed at a Law Enforcement conference with Peter Strzok and called the Steele Dossier credible!

Also, her cousin owns a jewelry store with a logo that looks similar to a slice of pizza. Wait until that starts trending on Twitter."
    Just wait until TSA finds out about the campaign contributions Harris received from Heather Podesta, he’s gonna really lose his .*

*The contributions she received from Heather Podesta were actually sketchy as they were basically a quid pro quo for Harris letting Herbalife off the hook, but I’m sure instead of focusing on that the Q s will focus on an obscure conspiracy theory.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You should get back out and talk to real people again someday. Hilarious that you think this is something the average swing voter would give any attention to.
    thinking the average swing voter has forgotten about Russiagate after having it shoved down their throats by the media 24/7 for 3+ years

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Well this seals the deal. Safe to say Biden’s team is actually highly competent in their jobs. Unlike Hillary’s.

Im calling it, man. You can put a RIP sign on Trump’s campaign. Pretty much over in my very honest opinion.
    Reck calling it again

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking the average swing voter has forgotten about Russiagate after having it shoved down their throats by the media 24/7 for 3+ years
    You think the average American watches cable news all day?

That wasn't running on local news or even much of the network nightly news. And what did run is a distant memory.

No one cares. I know it's hard to believe given how much of your life you've devoted to this but that's the way it is. If you had more interaction with real people instead of technoFrog type Twitter accounts and wherever everyone from r/The_Donald ran off to, you'd know this.

I would probably put myself in the top 10 percentile of general Russiagate awareness and I had to Google how to spell Strzok.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The average swing voter pays very little attention to anything. Even if they remember Russiagate, it’s at a high level. They definitely don’t remember some granular detail about a meeting Susan Rice attented.

Before you tell me about how it wasn’t some granular detail and it shows that Rice was part of a secret left wing cabal, I don’t care.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You think the average American watches cable news all day?

That wasn't running on local news or even much of the network nightly news. And what did run is a distant memory.

No one cares. I know it's hard to believe given how much of your life you've devoted to this but that's the way it is. If you had more interaction with real people instead of technoFrog type Twitter accounts and wherever everyone from r/The_Donald ran off to, you'd know this.

I would probably put myself in the top 10 percentile of general Russiagate awareness and I had to Google how to spell Strzok.
    bull it wasn't running on local news, I have local news on in the office at work every morning here in San Diego
    thinking Russigate coverage was only shown on cable news and that the average American wasn't flooded with articles day after day in print and online from NYT, WaPo, USA Today, etc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck calling it again
    This time you can quote me later.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck calling it again
    RandomGuy and ChumpDumper style wrong

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy and ChumpDumper style wrong
    A while ago I asked Frostking to tell me how Trump will reproduced his reelection path and didn't hear from him ever again so I will ask you and TSA.

How will Trump win again? Which states does he flip and keep?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This time you can quote me later.
    Are you going to say good bye to the political board again and go hide upstairs like last time?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you going to say good bye to the political board again and go hide upstairs like last time?
    Actually good question. Yes, I will most then likely.

Only reason i'm super active in this section is because of how much of a third world country we have become. If we had a vanilla president I wouldn't be here.

Note how I was never seen here prior to the 2016 election.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    A while ago I asked Frostking to tell me how Trump will reproduced his reelection path and didn't hear from him ever again so I will ask you and TSA.

Same way he did last time, by getting more electoral votes. Doesn't matter which he flips or keeps.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Actually good question. Yes, I will most then likely.

Only reason i'm super active in this section is because of how much of a third world country we have become. If we had a vanilla president I wouldn't be here.

Note how I was never seen here prior to the 2016 election.
    Damn you really were with her

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I could care less about it. I do care about ignorance and gossip presented as science. Get your priorities right. And stop the gossip

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could care less about it. I do care about ignorance and gossip presented as science. Get your priorities right. And stop the gossip
    Did you know that 100 thousand teenager tested positive for COVID in just 2 weeks?

I got mine straight, do you?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you know that 100 thousand teenager tested positive for COVID in just 2 weeks?

How many are sick?

Which type of test?

What is the risk of death for that age group?

I will wait.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barry is a great speaker, as is Mic e. He left office with a 59% approval rating, like it or not he’s popular. It would be idiotic to not feature both of them prominently.

Jill Biden is milquetoast but the wife always speaks. I don’t expect great things but don’t see her being an albatross the way Ketchupwife was in 2004.

Who should they have picked as speakers in your opinion? Remember this is the Democratic convention, they can’t pick Tucker Carlson and Bill Mitc as keynote speakers even though you might like them.
    The approval rating means nothing. If it wasn't made up, people were just letting go of resentment for a guy on the way out.
    Mic e isn't even a relevant player, and she's keynote?
    You can blame Jill on custom but if the Dems didn't turn their back on progressives, Commie Cuck would actually have some gravitas.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The approval rating means nothing. If it wasn't made up, people were just letting go of resentment for a guy on the way out. Mic e isn't even a relevant player, and she's keynote?
    You can blame Jill on custom but if the Dems didn't turn their back on progressives, Commie Cuck would actually have some gravitas.
    Yeah there’s no way to have a serious conversation every time numbers you don’t like are labeled fake or made up

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah there’s no way to have a serious conversation every time numbers you don’t like are labeled fake or made up
    You believe in made-up numbers because the establishment doesn't take you seriously in the first place, tbh.
    The establishment knows that that exit poll is nothing but a tool to paint their outgoing puppet in a rosy light.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You believe in made-up numbers because the establishment doesn't take you seriously in the first place, tbh.
    The establishment knows that that exit poll is nothing but a tool to paint their outgoing puppet in a rosy light.
    moar conspiracies

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact Trump is still seething about how Kavanaugh got manhandled by Kamala says everything.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The fact Trump is still seething about how Kavanaugh got manhandled by Kamala says everything.
    He called her the most liberal person in the senate

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's just how it is. You wouldn't question the poll in a million years.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

But you don’t have it straight. The report you are attempting to cite included “teenagers” up to 24 years old

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Obvious lead up to Trump ads quoting Kamala saying she believes Biden’s accusers. I’m particularly looking forward to the Trump ads with Harris calling Biden a racist.

Thread Information