My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From JustTheNews.com: Maricopa County counted 19,000 late, invalid ballots in 2020 election, newly disgorged records show

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...n=social_icons

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread, &, piss pot chicken Brnovich didn't do about it.

Thank God President Trump endorsed Blake Masters this afternoon.

-45-

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Arizona, the law requires that ballots be received by the county by 7 p.m. on Election Day. However, the county's "Early Voting Rejections Summary" shows it rejected just 934 late ballots of the more than 20,000 that were transported from the U.S. Postal Service after Election Day, according to the Epoch Times.

The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement. The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television. The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.

After Trump lost the 2020 presidential election, The Epoch Times consistently sought to question the election results. The organization produced a 93-minute video that falsely suggested widespread fraud in the counting; one interviewee, attorney Lin Wood, falsely alleged that China had bought an American election vendor. Versions of the video on YouTube, the Epoch Times website and NTD were viewed hundreds of thousands of times. The Epoch Times created a network of seven new YouTube channels to pump out election disinformation and other false claims, including falsehoods about the Nashville Christmas Day bombing. Only one of the seven YouTube channels disclosed its ties to The Epoch Times or Falun Gong. In the two and a half months after their creation, the disinformation channels garnered tens of millions of views and at least 1.1 million subscribers. One of the channels ("Eye Opener With Michael Lewis") portrays itself as an independent effort by the host "and a few friends." After the videos' false and misleading claims were reported, YouTube removed several of the videos in accordance with the site's policy against election disinformation.

eating up the fake news

Arizona was audited twice + the CyberNinjas fiasco. Old Joe beat the ever living out of Trump, that's it and that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information