Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I

No, I don't think so man and the only reason i think he would be back would be just to get the supermax and play like he's doing it just cause he has to. Ive been wanting to come here and talk about why he wasn't playing and personally to me it's been a power struggle. Before he stayed out for the season he said he had to string together some games and then he was gone. I think Pop wanted to rest him and he wanted to LeBron whatever playing time He thought was in his best interest. I felt he was very frustrated and he may of felt held back and then i think people got into his ear and swayed him. Bottom line I think it's player vs culture here. We have a way of doing things and I know PATFO is not gonna budge cause of proud history and culture they have built. It'd be like selling out. So I think he's gonna be traded cause they have to. Boston and LA. Apparently he'd sign in Boston so that's good news. Shaq said Boston and Carter etc... I like Tatum and the first. But definitely need more and don't know what that would look like. Horfords salary makes sense and you pair Kawhi with Pau who has non guaranteed money so that would be make sense. Personally I'd do Tatum, Brown and Morris and a mid to late first for kawhi str8 up and i only say that cause im realistic to how Ainge operates. He's a worthy adversary. He's smart as and will not budge. Look what he got Kyrie for. Im also not sure what kind of leverage Spurs have here with Kawhi. It's gonna be a a short list for him where he wants to go and LA has Ingram and Zubac who I'd like but we'd need to take Diengs swamp ass contract.
    I feel Kawhi's uncle is behind all of this craziness. From what I have read about him he strikes me as a Lavar Ball type. I get the feeling he has always wanted Kawhi not to be in SA and is now getting Kawhi to force his way out. You could be right about being a player vs culture struggle but I think it ultimately just comes down to Kawhi's uncle not wanting him to be here. I think Kawhi actually doesn't know what he really wants but trust his uncle has his best interests at heart and is letting him dictate what happens. To me it seems odd how we are hearing out Kawhi's camp that he's upset at his lack of endorsements in SA when in prior years we have never heard a peep out of him when it comes to endorsement deals. It just seems strange a player who has never put himself out there now cares about endorsement. I get the feeling the guy who is upset about his lack of endorsements is his Uncle. What I have learned from this ordeal is Kawhi is not his own man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't know about raybies coma...Most times I think there is a parallel ST forum where these things happens ...Anyway, it's good to know you're fine.

To me it seems odd how we are hearing out Kawhi's camp that he's upset at his lack of endorsements in SA when in prior years we have never heard a peep out of him when it comes to endorsement deals. .
    We only know Kawhi's camp don't agree with Jordan brand because they didnt get a better deal than Blake Griffin's, they thought that Kawhi because awards and le deserved more money.

I never read what you said about they're looking for "more" endorsements out SA.

Thread Information