My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Govt recommended 0-6 months all along. The 0 represents probation
    In late 2017, he became an early and major cooperator in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

Only the fourth defendant to face a charge in the probe, Flynn cut a deal to accept a single criminal charge of lying. He admitted to lying in an FBI interview in January 2017 about conversations he had during the presidential transition with then-Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, and failing to disclose on federal forms details about his lobbying firm's work for Turkey prior to his administration service.

Prosecutors one year ago said Flynn should receive as little as no jail time, making Tuesday's memo a reversal.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/07/polit...ths/index.html

"Based on all of the relevant facts and for the foregoing reasons, the government submits that a sentence within the Guidelines range of 0 to 6 months of incarceration is appropriate and warranted in this case, agrees with the defendant that a sentence of probation is a reasonable sentence and does not oppose the imposition of a sentence of probation"

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...92.163.0_5.pdf

Why do you think the government is softening their stance on Flynn now compared to weeks ago?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weeks ago they said 0-6 months. they showed other cir stances where people were incarcerated, and specifically told the court that they can distinguish flynn because of his past service if they want to go probation route.

now they are saying 0-6 months and therefore are not contesting probation

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA's legal practice

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    weeks ago they said 0-6 months. they showed other cir stances where people were incarcerated, and specifically told the court that they can distinguish flynn because of his past service if they want to go probation route.

now they are saying 0-6 months and therefore are not contesting probation
    weeks ago people ITT were claiming Flynn was ed, Flynn was getting a custodial sentence, the Feds wanted 6 months prison...

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...6387&page=1939

why the softening of their stance?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    weeks ago people ITT were claiming Flynn was ed, Flynn was getting a custodial sentence, the Feds wanted 6 months prison...

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...6387&page=1939

why the softening of their stance?
    before flynn's team started throwing a fit, they only wanted probation. weren't asking for up to 6 years. now they're saying 0-6. judge can consider a bunch of factors to decide if he actually wants to give up to 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In TSA's world, being convicted of a felony is a major win.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Justice Department releases

“almost entirely redacted” FBI memo on Kushner.

Is it hiding something?

A memo tied to Bannon revealed the claim that Kushner “attempted to back channel for communications with Russia"

https://www.salon.com/2020/02/06/jus...ing-something/

America is now run by a fascist, lawless Exec branch, with full approval of the Repug pols.

America is ed and un able

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Justice Department releases

“almost entirely redacted” FBI memo on Kushner.

Is it hiding something?

A memo tied to Bannon revealed the claim that Kushner “attempted to back channel for communications with Russia"

https://www.salon.com/2020/02/06/jus...ing-something/

America is now run by a fascist, lawless Exec branch, with full approval of the Repug pols.

America is ed and un able

mueller reported 13 other fbi ongoing investigations

once a new administration is sworn in next january

then those crimes can be prosecuted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

TSA
    I reached out to djohn2oo8 for a comment but he’s gone into hiding again

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...282024&page=42

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I reached out to djohn2oo8 for a comment but he’s gone into hiding again

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...282024&page=42
    poor fella has been hiding in the MLB forum

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    poor fella reduced to discussing baseball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

called that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

called that
    You called that Trump lies all the time?

Cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

called that
    nowhere in the video does he say meuller's team "tried to get rid of" president trump, so the use of those quotation marks are completely crap.

nowhere does he say they tried to ensnare him in any way. he just said trump lies all the time and that trump refused to testify under oath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nowhere in the video does he say meuller's team "tried to get rid of" president trump, so the use of those quotation marks are completely crap.

nowhere does he say they tried to ensnare him in any way. he just said trump lies all the time and that trump refused to testify under oath.
    You actually watched the video...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clinton lying under oath = perjury = impeachable

Trump lying under oath = perjury trap

got it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

#Obamagate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

#Obamagate
    Nothingburger

Why did you spread fake news earlier about that quote?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Flynn may be confronted with testimony from his ex-attorneys as he tries to withdraw guilty plea:

prosecutors handling the federal case against former national security adviser Michael Flynn filed paperwork with the judge in his case

to use the testimony of his former attorneys against him to counter his bid to withdraw his guilty plea.

The report states,

“The court filing from prosecutors on Sunday could bring a new and consequential twist in the Flynn case,

aligning the Justice Department and a major force in DC’s legal establishment against President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser,” before adding,

“The filings even hint that DOJ would be willing to charge Flynn with perjury, or

to take Flynn to trial if the judge allowed him to
    change his plea to not guilty.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/mike-flynn-may-be-confronted-with-testimony-from-his-ex-attorneys-as-he-tries-to-withdraw-guilty-plea-cnn/

So WTF is Barr?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    y'all rightwingnutjobs' hero Pootin and holder of Trash's balls

is attacking,slandering America

in Pootin's Long Game of degrading USA in the eyes of the world (with plenty of help from his puppet Trash)

Coronavirus Update: Russia Blames USA For NCov 2019 Outbreak

• Fake news from Russia alleges the Wuhan coronavirus is a biological warfare weapon developed by the U.S.
    • The coronavirus was allegedly unleashed in an effort to cripple China's economy
    • The other aim is to develop an antidote for this weapon

https://www.ibtimes.com/coronavirus-update-russia-blames-usa-ncov-2019-outbreak-2916034

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Our task was to set Americans against their own government’:

New details emerge about Russia’s trolling operation

organization with the independent Russian news outlet Dozhd.

The secretive factory had several components, including a “Russian desk,” a “foreign desk,” a “Facebook desk,” and a “Department of Provocations,” according to the former troll, who went by the name “Maxim.”

The Russian desk operated bots and trolls that used fake social-media accounts to flood the internet with pro-Trump messages and made-up news.

The foreign desk was more sophisticated, with trolls required to learn the nuances of American politics to best “rock the boat” on divisive issues.

“Our task was to set Americans against their own government,” Maxim said, “to provoke unrest and discontent.”

revealed details about how an infamous Russian “troll farm” operated and its role in Russia’s disinformation campaign shed new light on Russia’s interference in the 2016 US presidential race.

the Internet Research Agency, a well-researched Russian company in St. Petersburg whose function is to spread pro-Russian propaganda and sow political discord in nations perceived as hostile to Russia.

https://www.businessinsider.nl/forme...national=maybe

set Americans against their own government

Repugs have been doing that for 45 years, so compromised, traitorous Repugs SUPPORT/INVITE the Russian cyberarmy.

St Ronnie the Diseased, Useful Idiot speaking oligarchy words: "Govt isn't the solution. Govt is the problem"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Justice Dept: Mueller prepared no reports to Congress

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's prosecutors never drafted a report to Congress about alleged misconduct by President Donald Trump, Justice Department lawyers indicated in a court filing Friday.

DOJ attorneys said they were unable to locate any records in Mueller's files that were responsive to a Freedom of Information Act request seeking reports and compilations "prepared for the eventual consideration of one or more members of Congress, whether or not such records were actually transmitted to any party outside of the Special Counsel’s Office."

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...mpression=true

RandomGuy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Barr propaganda, slandering Mueller

Mueller's report went to the AG, not to Congress.

The report was heavily redacted, and Barr has blocked all attempts by Congress to see evidence on which the report was written

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Justice Dept: Mueller prepared no reports to Congress

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's prosecutors never drafted a report to Congress about alleged misconduct by President Donald Trump, Justice Department lawyers indicated in a court filing Friday.

DOJ attorneys said they were unable to locate any records in Mueller's files that were responsive to a Freedom of Information Act request seeking reports and compilations "prepared for the eventual consideration of one or more members of Congress, whether or not such records were actually transmitted to any party outside of the Special Counsel’s Office."

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...mpression=true

RandomGuy
    Mueller's mandate had nothing to do with doing the work of congress -

or providing them with a special report -

the ENTIRE MUELLER REPORT -UNREDACTED -

was supposed to just be delivered to Congress - the way it had been done in the past -

but BARR intercepted it and the COVER UP continues -

Thread Information