RK PLAYER PTS ADDED PASS RUN PENALTY TOTAL EPA QB PLAYS RAW QBR TOTAL QBR
    11 Tom Brady, NE 15.6 32.4 3.6 2.6 45.7 416 62.9 65.9
    12 Kirk Cousins, MIN 19.0 42.2 -3.5 0.5 48.1 429 65.1 64.7
    13 Andy Dalton, CIN 15.1 29.3 0.0 3.7 42.7 371 64.0 61.5
    14 Cam Newton, CAR 16.1 31.6 7.5 -1.0 44.0 400 63.8 61.1
    15 Marcus Mariota, TEN 6.4 13.0 4.8 2.7 30.3 287 57.8 61.1
    16 Deshaun Watson, HOU 11.3 21.8 4.6 2.8 42.1 389 60.2 58.9
    17 Russell Wilson, SEA 7.8 15.8 3.9 -0.6 32.0 323 58.5 58.4

Right now he's a middle of the pack but so is Aaron Rodgers.

Now how many above him have played in two SB's? How many have led the NFL in TD passes (34)? How many have led the NFL with QB Rating (110.1) How many have played in more pro bowls? How many have been ranked as high as number 11 best NFL player? How many have more rushing yards for a career? How many have a higher QB rating for a career? How many hold at least 4 NFL records?

Who compares to this for a career.

Comp % 64.2
    Three times as many TD's as INT's
    QB rating 99.7

Who compares to this?

He is in his 7th season. Now Google any QB ya want, Slingin' Sammy, Otto, Bobby Layne, Sid, Johnny U, Bradshaw, Montana, Marino, Elway, Favre, Big Ben, Brees, Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, whoever and compare their first six season (this one not over) talking stats, playoff success, rushing, NFL records, who did it better?

But where is the love for Russell Wilson? He’s throwing more touchdowns per attempt than every other quarterback. Yes, that’s more than Rivers, Goff, Luck, Brees, Ryan, Brady, Rodgers, you name ’em. Mind you, this is after he had a bad week, throwing just two touchdowns (and that awful pick six) in 39 attempts. Before Sunday’s game, Wilson was scoring on 8.8 percent of his throws. Pretty sweet for a guy who’s getting zero national love.

His season average for a career.....27td/6int.

Now don't ignore the video and comparing what others have done compared to Wilson and come in lazy, do what I do spend the time, do the work know what you are talking about, ok?

Clipper Nation anyone bragging on Derek "INT" Anderson*** and Tom "Waived" Savage needs to just read, ok?

*** 60TD/64INT
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-14-2018 at 07:07 AM.

Here's how it will go.

If Wilson has a great game tomorrow night .....crickets.

BUT....if he sucks here ya come, ha!!!!

STILL...can't figure out one game means little, this stuff is done by seasons not games. After the season is over THEN it's time evaluate. RW has had a fantastic first six seasons, nobody has ever done better.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i thought you were going to stop with the annoying

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    You didn't actually believe a pathological liar, did you?

When you enter others threads looking to pester/annoy is what I was talking about, disrupting the flow. Nobody has to enter this thread which is a very legit well thought out serious football thread.

It's annoying to enter a Russell Wilson thread, how?
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-15-2018 at 12:36 PM.

You didn't actually believe a pathological liar, did you?

I don't see talking Russell Wilson as being annoying. Or telling the truth.

Why you always so..GRRRRRRR, Enjoy yourself talk some football.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    this thread which is a very legit well thought out serious football thread.

I know it can't compare to your Derek Anderson should replace Cam Newton or your thread about Tom Savage as the best QB in Texas............PERIOD. I do the best I can however.

I do expect to hear....

How does he do that?

Magical.

Classic Russell Wilson.

Did I just see that?

Sorta stuff tonight talking about Russell Wilson.

Tonight

Comp% 67.7
    TD/INT 2/0
    Rating 110.3

On the season....

23/5

Boy, if that's a....struggle....we need to find a new definition for the word.

You are watching the greatest first seven seasons QB in NFL history. And I challenge anyone to find somebody who did it better. Keep in mind the guy never sat on a bench, he walked right in and took off.

What amazes me is how can anyone who follows pro football not see this, how is that possible? You see him in five pro bowls, you've seen him in Superbowls. Anytime talk of the top QB's today there he is. The guy owns at least 4 NFL records. He has a cute wife,$$$$$$$, a SB ring, respect of the players who rated him the 11th best player in the NFL last season........that is a struggle.....??????

Come on people, sheesh!

Tom Brady for a career

Comp % 64
    QB rating 97.5

Wilson

Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-16-2018 at 04:07 AM.

I don't think most get who Tyler Lockett really is.

He didn't do much his first two seasons at KSU.

Then...

junior 81/1262/11
    senior 106/1515/11

The guy is a legit receiver, not some return guy getting a shot at WR.

Getting back to Wilson.

Russell Wilson is Unlimited in the fourth quarter

It’s no surprise to anyone that follows the Seahawks that Russell Wilson is the king of the fourth quarter. His career passer rating is 98.8, second in NFL history behind Aaron Rodgers. In the fourth quarter, Wilson really heats up. First, let’s look at the compe ion. Because I know you’re wondering, Brady’s fourth quarter rating is 94.5. That’s pretty impressive, until you see that Aaron Rodgers’ rating in the fourth is 103.4. Which pales compared to Mr. Unlimited. His career passer rating for the final quarter is 109.5. In overtime it’s an unworldly 113.5. So stacked against the best, Russell Wilson dominates even them in the fourth quarter.
    Last season was the showstopper for the Seahawks quarterback. He threw 19 touchdown passes in the fourth quarter, an all-time NFL record. Matt Ryan was second in this category last year. He threw nine touchdowns in the fourth.

How could anyone not get that?

And, he's never had a Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown etc.

Wilson owns 4 NFL records.

How could anyone not get this?

Read the comments below the video.

Guy leaves Wisconsin as the all time NCAA passing leader for a season, then ties the NFL rookie TD record at 26 (Peyton). His second season he wins a SB. That was just for starters.
    Last edited by JohnnyD; 11-16-2018 at 05:56 AM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    how about you just open up a microsoft word do ent and just keep a journal of all your wilson thoughts.

update it daily as if they were your posts here.

and just keep it to yourself

how about you just open up a microsoft word do ent and just keep a journal of all your wilson thoughts.

update it daily as if they were your posts here.

and just keep it to yourself
    How about doing what I and everyone else does, that being only enter threads that interest you. If you don't want to read about Wilson then don't, see how easy that is?

This thread is me dealing with the facts, the way things really are, that is a problem, how? The problem is all those ignoring reality with all that...struggle...silliness. When Wilson is actually fantastic as we just saw.

A lone thread on a messgeboard is a problem for you, really? Don't you have a Raiders thread? But I can't have a Russell Wilson thread.....really? Why?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    How about doing what I and everyone else does, that being only enter threads that interest you. If you don't want to read about Wilson then don't, see how easy that is?

This thread is me dealing with the facts, the way things really are, that is a problem, how? The problem is all those ignoring reality with all that...struggle...silliness. When Wilson is actually fantastic as we just saw.

A lone thread on a messgeboard is a problem for you, really? Don't you have a Raiders thread? But I can't have a Russell Wilson thread.....really? Why?
    you've been banned because nobody wants to read your at all

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

It’s not just one Russell Wilson thread. You’ve made a countless number of them and you also derail other threads with long winded ramblings about Russell Wilson. I’ve never seen Spurraider derail a game thread with a entire page of random musings about the Raiders.

you've been banned because nobody wants to read your at all
    Then don't read it.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Then don't read it.
    nobody here wants to read it.

so just use a microsoft word do ent and we dont have to see your ty thread at the top of the page all the time

It’s not just one Russell Wilson thread. You’ve made a countless number of them and you also derail other threads with long winded ramblings about Russell Wilson. I’ve never seen Spurraider derail a game thread with a entire page of random musings about the Raiders.
    So just ignore.....struggle hahaha...?

nobody here wants to read it.

so just use a microsoft word do ent and we dont have to see your ty thread at the top of the page all the time
    I keep things real, tell it like it really is, that's a problem?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I keep things real, tell it like it really is, that's a problem?
    what do you mean you keep things real? You have tens of thousands of posts under a username that you claim was a made up personality.

what do you mean you keep things real? You have tens of thousands of posts under a username that you claim was a made up personality.
    Do you see JohnnyD...

Look ya little , I'm 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel, who.....

Try...nope.

Why is there a problem simply telling it like it really is with Wilson? So just ignore all that crap and the running him down....why?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

So no more Russell Wilson talk, but can talk Raiders...hmmmm?

Tell ya what I will let this die, showing that I am serious about fitting in. So lets let this thread simply fade away.

But....how about keeping it real, ok? Everybody who watchs NFL football knows about the greatness of Russell Wilson, so why act goofy?

Ok as far I;m concerned this thread is dead.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    So no more Russell Wilson talk, but can talk Raiders...hmmmm?
    If Raiders talk had a track record of being as boring and obnoxious as your Struggle Wilson talk, nobody would want to read that either.

Thread Information