Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you ban all alts and all spamming users there will only be 5 or 6 people left to post
    This is ballpark, tbh.

Chumpettes just need to stop clutching their pearls.

FFS, if I believed I won I wouldn't spend so much time crying.

Millennial_Messiah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says Chump. He's the one who got exposed for effectively manipulating the admins.

He can put on a brave face all he wants; but he knows he's on thin ice.
    I'm pretty sure Chump knows Kori and LJ in real life. You're dumb as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well we are posting on a dead technology so it's only downhill from here
    Not to mention the team has been dead for at least 4 years and probably forever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perma-ban or invisi-ban, tbh. If gui ude27 can't visibly post, then why can't all these random alts like 'red pill regimen' and 'great virtue whatever' continue to post useless, spammy, derpy, empty-headed threads?

In addition, all main accounts who spam, whether it's spamming pictures of that ugly old guy to ruin pages of a thread to make scrolling difficult, or spamming threads or volume amounts of useless crap on the political forum in general, they should be banned for a month per infraction.

Agreed?
    Cry some more you crybaby authoritarian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sadly this specific forum needs a moderator tbh. between Derp talking to himself with 40 alts and spamming the forum, koriwhat's third grade "dems and gop are all pussies that should burn in !" talk, and tholdren bumping 100 threads in a row just to post "lolololol corona lololol masks" or whatever, it's no wonder no one really posts in here

It's pretty simple really. The forum can still be fun with people taking shots at each other over disagreements, but the posters you mention ruin it for everyone. What is the point if there is no discussion and the trolling isn't even good?

TBF, I'm not calling for Koriwats ban btw. He's a prime example of someone who should be left to mock and laugh at, but Derp and Folden bring absolutely nothing to this forum and the former might be a school shooter waiting to happen.
    Back in the day, we used to do year-end awards and where people would rank best liberal poster, conservative poster, etc... That was the time of Scott, FWD, etc... so there were more smarter people than there are now. We should do the inverse of that ranking - everyone rank the three worst posters, tabulate, and the three with the highest rankings get voted off the island. It's more democratic that way and this is the politics forum.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is ballpark, tbh.

Chumpettes just need to stop clutching their pearls.

FFS, if I believed I won I wouldn't spend so much time crying.

Millennial_Messiah
    Ballpark? I'm suggesting a month ban for the spammers, not a perma.

Just the countless alts need to be banned/deleted, not the mains. Not just your alts, but Mono's as well, I'm sure there are other people on here. Trolling is stupid.

Legacy mains with large post counts like Will Hunting's old Celtics name (@LnGrrrR) or my old legacy mains with sizeable post counts like gui ude27 and UNT Eagles 2016 should be kept. Even Fabbs and Mul roll don't bother me because they're not used conjointly as part of some schtick. I think @Culburn316 lost his password or else got banned and that's how he ended up with Giuseppe and Thread . Avante had countless alts because he kept cir venting bans. Now both of them are dead, RIP, crossroads chorus, etc.

Cry some more you crybaby authoritarian.
    Authoritarian? Shucks, couldn't be more wrong. I'm a libertarian. I do believe that drugs should be legal. But in your case, I would recommend against them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back in the day, we used to do year-end awards and where people would rank best liberal poster, conservative poster, etc... That was the time of Scott, FWD, etc... so there were more smarter people than there are now. We should do the inverse of that ranking - everyone rank the three worst posters, tabulate, and the three with the highest rankings get voted off the island. It's more democratic that way and this is the politics forum.
    Considering the demographics of the forum I would guess that it would be Chris , Spurtacular and tholdren that would suffer the "get voted off the island" fate, which, even if only temporary would be unfair censorship. Having a different opinion is not wrong and nor is it trolling. Spamming and objectively making the forum a worse place is indeed wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering the demographics of the forum I would guess that it would be Chris , Spurtacular and tholdren that would suffer the "get voted off the island" fate, which, even if only temporary would be unfair censorship. Having a different opinion is not wrong and nor is it trolling. Spamming and objectively making the forum a worse place is indeed wrong.
    tholdren definitely spams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Authoritarian? Shucks, couldn't be more wrong. I'm a libertarian. I do believe that drugs should be legal. But in your case, I would recommend against them.
    You're an idiot bro and you obviously don't understand your "libertarian" ideology when pushing to silence others. Now cry some more crybaby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perma-ban or invisi-ban, tbh. If gui ude27 can't visibly post, then why can't all these random alts like 'red pill regimen' and 'great virtue whatever' continue to post useless, spammy, derpy, empty-headed threads?

In addition, all main accounts who spam, whether it's spamming pictures of that ugly old guy to ruin pages of a thread to make scrolling difficult, or spamming threads or volume amounts of useless crap on the political forum in general, they should be banned for a month per infraction.

Agreed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe we can get some moderation ideas from spursreport
    Lmao, I think I lasted three posts there. This place would be a ghost town. WhT was that es name? Mamabear?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy hitching his train to the derp bashing and thinking it changes his standing here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot bro and you obviously don't understand your "libertarian" ideology when pushing to silence others. Now cry some more crybaby.
    I'm not pushing to silence anyone. Spam is good for nobody.

So you think, on a similar note, that libertarians wouldn't support the idea of putting murderers and child predators in prison? Tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Of course you do. You love logging out and back in as Adam Lambert to communicate with people
    It's weird that you spend so much time here and don't know how this website works.

Point remains, you think it's and yet you're still here all the time. What kind of pathetic loser does that?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's weird that you spend so much time here and don't know how this website works.

Point remains, you think it's and yet you're still here all the time. What kind of pathetic loser does that?
    and 1.7k posts

Who's alt are you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legacy Mains > Alts

There is a critical difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy hitching his train to the derp bashing and thinking it changes his standing here.
    And to think I vouched to get rid of the dislike button. Pshaw. This would have been a good use case for that.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Called it

Enjoy your logging out and back in as Adam Lambert. You must not have much more going for you

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hopefully if I make fun of him for posting he'll stop responding to me

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you under the impression that the Chumpettes don't have their alts?

You're trying to push back the tide with a broom.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Are you under the impression that the Chumpettes don't have their alts?

You're trying to push back the tide with a broom.
    kori pls. why cant i spam with my alts. pls dont ban me i need something to do during my break at olive garden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not pushing to silence anyone. Spam is good for nobody.

So you think, on a similar note, that libertarians wouldn't support the idea of putting murderers and child predators in prison? Tbh.
    You're an idiot bro. Just keep doing what you're doing. Don't worry, I'm not trying to curb your hypocritical ways young buck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it

Enjoy your logging out and back in as Adam Lambert. You must not have much more going for you
    Lmao

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

Thread Information