Page 482 of 491 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486 ... LastLast
Results 12,026 to 12,050 of 12267
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you kawhi haters are seriously trying to convince yourselves that kawhi is trash.
    Never said he was trash just explain 15 and 16 without blaming Pop explain him scoring 14 ing points in game 2 and the ting the bed in the 2nd half of game 4 in that OKC series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like you’re suffering big time. Kawhi accomplishes something and here you come
    If that's what you call talking sense into the trolls, cuckold Spurs fans and brainwashed masses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robinson had a career altering back injury and even if he were healthy in time to return, it was a lost season, so why would they have rushed him back? Someone has to win the rights to generational prospects. There's nothing contrived or inorganic about that.

I could careless. You're the one fixated on him.
    you “could careless” yet you’re here having a conniption fit over kawhi having an ASG MVP, one of many accolades that will continue to ac ulate throughout his career. you’re even bringing up CP0

DADDY WHY YOU LOSE AGAIN

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you “could careless” yet you’re here having a conniption fit over kawhi having an ASG MVP, one of many accolades that will continue to ac ulate throughout his career. you’re even bringing up CP0

DADDY WHY YOU LOSE AGAIN
    That was in response to Paul winning a championship.

The only fit, is from trolls and cuckold Spurs fans, who can't stand to see context applied to S bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was in response to Paul winning a championship.

The only fit, is from trolls and cuckold Spurs fans, who can't stand to see context applied to S bag.
    im going to tag you when CP0 inevitably s up and again when kawhi gets finals MVP mr “could care less”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im going to tag you when CP0 inevitably s up and again when kawhi gets finals MVP mr “could care less”
    Thinking I'm going to lose sleep over whether Paul ever wins a championship or not.

S bag probably will win another contrived championship and Finals MVP, but at this point it doesn't really matter because the damage is already done. He got everything he could have wanted in his wildest dreams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thinking I'm going to lose sleep over whether Paul ever wins a championship or not.

S bag probably will win another contrived championship and Finals MVP, but at this point it doesn't really matter because the damage is already done. He got everything he could have wanted in his wildest dreams.
    already moving the goalposts

the sick life of a kawhi hater

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    already moving the goalposts

the sick life of a kawhi hater
    Except I didn't.

Coming from a guy who spends damn near every waking moment on a basketball message board, of a team he's not even a fan of, deriving satisfaction from "trolling" people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be kind of fun to see the Clippers be the Clippers, and lose in the early rounds of the playoffs, even with Kawhi. That team is stacked, so anything less than a championship will be a failure. He got to piggy back off one of the NBA's all-time trios in 2014, and last year there were no expectations, win or lose, league and fans weren't going into last season expecting the Raptors to win the le. And, the Raps had all the dominoes fall their way, including multiple injuries to the Warriors in the Finals.

This year all eyes will be on him, expectations are great, so it will be different for him. That Raptors team was pretty special...I'm not feeling that same sort of vibe from this Clippers team in terms of having the type of chemistry it takes to make it to the Finals. The talent is there to win it all for sure, and I suppose there's still 8 weeks of the regular season and likely a fairly easy first round in order to figure things out.

We'll see...should be fun!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except I didn't.

Coming from a guy who spends damn near every waking moment on a basketball message board, of a team he's not even a fan of, deriving satisfaction from "trolling" people.
    Im not trolling anybody. Another sniffer, figures

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bragging about an All-Star game MVP, which the piece of didn't even deserve. All he did was hit a bunch of wide open spot up 3s in the first half.

Meanwhile, Paul, more of a champion than that puke will ever be, led the comeback and their overall superior talent (with an assist from clueless/biased Nurse) did the rest.
    Eh sorry to wake you up from your dream, but Chris Paul got 0 rings, Kawhi got 2.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh sorry to wake you up from your dream, but Chris Paul got 0 rings, Kawhi got 2.
    Eh sorry but that's clearly not what I meant . . . it should have been self explanatory.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Competing. If that spoiled pussy you worship didn't have such favorable cir stances throughout his career, he wouldn't have the hardware he has either.

Let's not pretend he's ever pulled a '94 Olajuwon, '03 Duncan or '11 Nowitzki.
    , based on your salty ass logic the all-time top 5 players (Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Russell, Bird) also “lucked out” b/c they played with multiple HOFers let alone Kyle Lowry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , based on your salty ass logic the all-time top 5 players (Jordan, Magic, Kareem, Russell, Bird) also “lucked out” b/c they played with multiple HOFers let alone Kyle Lowry.
    I thought I was the one who was supposedly angry?

Russell and Bird aren't top 5 players all-time. I've got Jordan, James, Abdul-Jabbar, Duncan and either Johnson or O'Neal.

The difference in all those cases was, they organically stepped into those situations, they didn't create a scenario that wouldn't otherwise exist. This puke, like Durant and the Warriors, tried to skirt the process and for it, like them, he's automatically disqualified himself from ever being in any discussion with the aforementioned names and others.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I thought I was the one who was supposedly angry?

Russell and Bird aren't top 5 players all-time. I've got Jordan, James, Abdul-Jabbar, Duncan and either Johnson or O'Neal.

The difference in all those cases was, they organically stepped into those situations, they didn't create a scenario that wouldn't otherwise exist. This puke, like Durant and the Warriors, tried to skirt the process and for it, like them, he's automatically disqualified himself from ever being in any discussion with the aforementioned names and others.
    Yeah. The Heat & Cavs were organically assembled.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. The Heat & Cavs were organically assembled.
    You didn't list James, genius and though I did, the others inarguably weren't, while both of those teams you mentioned were severely flawed. The Heat with the negative James-Wade overlap and lack of a center and the Cavaliers with Irving and Love being defensive sieves.

S bag has had complete rosters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't list James, genius and though I did, the others inarguably weren't, while both of those teams you mentioned were severely flawed. The Heat with the negative James-Wade overlap and lack of a center and the Cavaliers with Irving and Love being defensive sieves.

more moving the goalposts

i wonder how many excel sheets you have quantifying variables and what makes a team “complete” and what makes a compe or a compe or. this is limitless, 180+ IQ stuff

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "But, but, load management!"

CP0 load manages during the WCF and Finals every year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Led the Raptors in Finals minutes played.

Have another cup of STFU haters.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Look who’s out here contradicting their own contrived takes...

Jordan/Bird had elite FO instead of 3 washed up blind mice

Kareem literally got himself traded to LA ala Davis (same with Shaq)

Magic never won shyt without Kareem.

BTW, Timmay almost left Poop with an empty nest let alone DeFrozen/Poodle

Runteldat..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more moving the goalposts

i wonder how many excel sheets you have quantifying variables and what makes a team “complete” and what makes a compe or a compe or. this is limitless, 180+ IQ stuff
    Except I haven't done it once.

Complete = among key rotation player, no glaring liabilities on either end of the floor.

Look who’s out here contradicting their own contrived takes...

Jordan/Bird had elite FO instead of 3 washed up blind mice

Kareem literally got himself traded to LA ala Davis (same with Shaq)

Magic never won shyt without Kareem.

BTW, Timmay almost left Poop with an empty nest let alone DeFrozen/Poodle

Runteldat..

This is moving the goalposts. The discussion wasn't about quality of front offices (and as senile as this one has gone, at the time he quit, they were still either the 2nd or 3rd best team in the league).

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    This is moving the goalposts. The discussion wasn't about quality of front offices (and as senile as this one has gone, at the time he quit, they were still either the 2nd or 3rd best team in the league).
    .....except they played in the same conference as the Duds against whom Pau/Fatty are absolutely useless. The Rockets were building a team to beat the Duds while tyFO assembled an early 2000s squad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .....except they played in the same conference as the Duds against whom Pau/Fatty are absolutely useless. The Rockets were building a team to beat the Duds while tyFO assembled an early 2000s squad.
    Sure, but let's not act like the team sucked or he had been mired in some losing situation with no foreseeable path to success.

If he had a problem with the way the team was being assembled, maybe he should have grown a pair of balls, been a man and addressed it with the front office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, but let's not act like the team sucked or he had been mired in some losing situation with no foreseeable path to success.

If he had a problem with the way the team was being assembled, maybe he should have grown a pair of balls, been a man and addressed it with the front office.
    the FO ended all possibility of that by not offering him the super max. I’d tell poop to go himself too

Thread Information