Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no here we go again with Trump... It all circles back to Trump with you demented TDS weirdos. Yall have pinned me as some staunch Trumper because I don't talk about Trump enough or at all?

PG this is a messageboard and you're not going to like everyone's opinions here but the great thing about it is there's way to silence those you don't want to hear from yet you choose to listen/read. That's your fault bro, not mine! That's your issue bro, not mine! That's your complex bro, not mine!

I never asked anyone here to "trust" me so F off with that bull already. I literally don't trust any of yall so should I sit here and write diatribes about that and post that bs to you endlessly too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He WAS the president and you are all about Fauci ... smh.
    Guess you didn't read in another thread, or maybe this one but I can't keep track because I've responded to so much today, that I thought he was a reject for pushing the whaccine(s).

This is a big forum so maybe just maybe you constantly overlook things yet here you are acting as if you don't. I'm not even a big fan of Trump outside of thinking it was funny how being bombastic made so many of yall lose your minds. I still think he was the better candidate than Biden though yet both suck and Biden's camp leans more towards taking our rights away and ushering in their dystopia.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess you didn't read in another thread, or maybe this one but I can't keep track because I've responded to so much today, that I thought he was a reject for pushing the whaccine(s).

This is a big forum so maybe just maybe you constantly overlook things yet here you are acting as if you don't. I'm not even a big fan of Trump outside of thinking it was funny how being bombastic made so many of yall lose your minds. I still think he was the better candidate than Biden though yet both suck and Biden's camp leans more towards taking our rights away and ushering in their dystopia.
    The whaccine?

The vaccine has been incredibly effective when it is used.
    wtf.... do you understand the resurgence, who its caused by?

Having to respond a lot is difficult I guess. Its best to stay with stuff you actually do and read about all the time. imo...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see Joey is in here still not caring.

the poor guy has no self control. Imagine spending years defending your honor and responding to people you don’t care about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see Joey is in here still not caring.

the poor guy has no self control. Imagine spending years defending your honor and responding to people you don’t care about
    Did you meet up with me bro?

I care about your lies for the past few years if not longer. Want to finally come clean Mother Goose or more fairytales from the fairy BD24?

Hey Neo. why don't you ask this pathological liar about his "meet up" with me?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you do care about me and what I say.

Must feel good to finally admit that tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you do care about me and what I say.

Must feel good to finally admit that tbh
    I don't care about you personally BD24. Like I've stated, you dead or alive is meaningless to me regardless of the fairytales you spew here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you care about what someone you don’t care about says? That’s a little odd, but whatever floats your boat joey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calf tats still in here crying or whatever? Slow day at the shop I guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally got more of a feeling for where all this weak men stuff came from after reading the ordeal with the Fuz.
    That was clearly inappropriate. Especially after some people got a poor guy involved that was not even on the board while going after Chumper. Bad stuff. It was rather bewildering I must say. And sad.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    joey

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I finally got more of a feeling for where all this weak men stuff came from after reading the ordeal with the Fuz.
    That was clearly inappropriate. Especially after some people got a poor guy involved that was not even on the board while going after Chumper. Bad stuff. It was rather bewildering I must say. And sad.
    WTF you talking about? Do you ever make sense?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For someone who claims he does not care about what people say about him, Joey got all wound up and leads everyone with 88 posts in this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For someone who claims he does not care about what people say about him, Joey got all wound up and leads everyone with 88 posts in this thread.

Yall literally want an echo chamber with your stupid dumb ing talking point. Oh I just thought I'd post a bunch for no reason; not like I was responding to others like how a message board works.

Stop bugging the out of me and I'll stop replying to yall. Don't act like the attention yall are garnering from me isn't what yall sought out in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey blaming us for having no self control

typical addict behavior tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey blaming us for having no self control

typical addict behavior tbh
    Pathological liar/make believe by BD24 time and time again especially his fairtytale of meeting me in person.

typical psychotic behavior tbh

As well, the only thing I was ever addicted to in life and for a few yrs was coffee. Yep, coffee! But but but I'm a junkie because you say so. You also claim to have met me but you never have. Your bs is taken with a grain of a grain of a grain of salt you loser.
    Last edited by koriwhat; 08-06-2021 at 01:50 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WTF you talking about? Do you ever make sense?
    You are a totally dimwit.
    Who brought on all this stupid with koriwhat to begin with by pretending to know him you fkn meat head?
    ANd you of course remember all the idiots getting thrown off the board when they put up a picture who they thought was Chump, but was NOT EVEN associated with this board.

Pull your tiny head out of your penis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a totally dimwit.
    Who brought on all this stupid with koriwhat to begin with by pretending to know him you fkn meat head?
    What??? I'd have to agree with Spurt's reply as it pertains to the statement above. I've never seen Spurt pretend to know me personally; I think you have Spurt confused with pussy men like BD24 who will continue to lie his ass off about meeting up with me years ago.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    "Stop bugging the out of me and I'll stop replying to yall"

calf tats is literally coming into a thread about a completely different poster to semen shield for him and claims its other posters fault that he cant stop replying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Stop bugging the out of me and I'll stop replying to yall"

calf tats is literally coming into a thread about a completely different poster to semen shield for him and claims its other posters fault that he cant stop replying
    I want to read more 12 yr old middle school burns bro!

Go figure, one pussy comes in here BD and here's the other pussy JK who acts just like him. You two fresas need to get a room already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FB's big stalker Benefactor

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I want to read more 12 yr old middle school burns bro!

Go figure, one pussy comes in here BD and here's the other pussy JK who acts just like him. You two fresas need to get a room already.
    says the guy whose lexicon of insults only include "pussy," "weak male," "burn in ," "die commie!" and " "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says the guy whose lexicon of insults only include "pussy," "weak male," "burn in ," "die commie!" and " "
    You are a pussy and a weak male bro. You pretend on ST and that's all you do. You can say you invited me to meet up with you all you'd like and that I pussed out but the truth is you're a ing pussy and I ain't wasting my time again on some dumb off of ST.

Go fluff your boyfriend BD24 already you ing twink.

And JK, yes please BURN IN !

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You are a pussy and a weak male bro. You pretend on ST and that's all you do. You can say you invited me to meet up with you all you'd like and that I pussed out but the truth is you're a ing pussy and I ain't wasting my time again on some dumb off of ST.

Go fluff your boyfriend BD24 already you ing twink.

And JK, yes please BURN IN !
    I don't need to "Say" it, you just admitted it

Stay mad got i'm sure you'll be in here endlessly refreshing the page for replies all day like you did yesterday. ing loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What??? I'd have to agree with Spurt's reply as it pertains to the statement above. I've never seen Spurt pretend to know me personally; I think you have Spurt confused with pussy men like BD24 who will continue to lie his ass off about meeting up with me years ago.
    Who do these 3 letters remind you of. FUZ
    Look at my post to Derp.

Thread Information