My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miles bridges arrest not going to help them Mae the playoffs
    the hornets pick is beyond ty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man the Spurs really absolute suck making trades. Jazz effectively got 5 first round picks for Gobert, we effectively only got 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even worse, all four of the picks have no or minimum protections. The 2029 pick is Top 5 protected, but the 2023, 2025, and 2027 pick are unprotected.

Gobert was on a max contract and Murray was on a team-friendly deal. Murray's trade value should have been way higher than the haul we got.

And Jazz got the 2022 First Round Pick from the Wolves as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man the Spurs really absolute suck making trades. Jazz effectively got 5 first round picks for Gobert, we effectively only got 2.
    seriously ,its two late teens to twenties picks from atl and a swap. The hornets pick being 1-16 protected is beyond ridiculous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, it's almost like different players have different values and returns on the trade market. Who would've thought that a first-time, fringe All-Star isn't perceived as valuable as a 4x All NBA, 3xDPOY player?!

Also already dismissing the picks and assuming their place already, 3+ years before time. Have you been keeping up with the league these past few years? 3-5 years might as well be a billion. We know jack about how the Hawks will look like when those picks are due, swap included.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, it's almost like different players have different values and returns on the trade market. Who would've thought that a first-time, fringe All-Star isn't perceived as valuable as a 4x All NBA, 3xDPOY player?!

Also already dismissing the picks and assuming their place already, 3+ years before time. Have you been keeping up with the league these past few years? 3-5 years might as well be a billion. We know jack about how the Hawks will look like when those picks are due, swap included.
    Sugus happy to see you posting again man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sugus happy to see you posting again man
    Happy to be back, my man! I'll be lurking mostly though, until I get a computer at least. I moved all the way to Europe and it's been a damn hectic month.

The season hasn't even started and I'm already mourning over the fact that I'm closer to BillMc's 3am tipoff timezone than ever before... But ing up your sleeping schedule to follow your team is par for the course in sports fandom, I'm ready. Gimme some PRIMO TIME!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But ing up your sleeping schedule to follow your team is par for the course in sports fandom, I'm ready. Gimme some PRIMO TIME!
    Amen, bro! The hardcore will be here at 3 AM during the tanking years! (Though maybe not every night! )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amen, bro! The hardcore will be here at 3 AM during the tanking years! (Though maybe not every night! )
    You been to Lithuania, (Vilnius specifically)? Figured you must have ventured near there if you are in Riga, Latvia, right?

My grandfather was from there and I've always wanted to visit.

If so, is it a cool place to visit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You been to Lithuania, (Vilnius specifically)? Figured you must have ventured near there if you are in Riga, Latvia, right?

My grandfather was from there and I've always wanted to visit.

If so, is it a cool place to visit?
    I have been to Vilnius twice! Great city. I love it. By coincidence I am going there for three days next week to check out the artist colony in one section of the city.

Cool that your grandfather was from there!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy to be back, my man! I'll be lurking mostly though, until I get a computer at least. I moved all the way to Europe and it's been a damn hectic month.

The season hasn't even started and I'm already mourning over the fact that I'm closer to BillMc's 3am tipoff timezone than ever before... But ing up your sleeping schedule to follow your team is par for the course in sports fandom, I'm ready. Gimme some PRIMO TIME!
    I’m with you on Primo as what Timvp reported the PATFO see he’s improved so much. And BW has done a great job on the draft as what this team needs. So stoked!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been to Vilnius twice! Great city. I love it. By coincidence I am going there for three days next week to check out the artist colony in one section of the city.

Cool that your grandfather was from there!
    Sweet. Let me know if you have any recommendations on lodging, food, must sees, after you finish your visit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweet. Let me know if you have any recommendations on lodging, food, must sees, after you finish your visit.
    Will do!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are Murray related reporting from the Athletic’s story on Murray’s intro presser for those interested:

• Murray said he’s been talking to Young for roughly two to three weeks about the possibility of teaming up. “He wanted it as much as I wanted it,” Murray said.
    • It also seems like the Hawks were the only team Murray wanted to join, even though the Knicks and Timberwolves were also reportedly inquiring. “I feel like if it wasn’t Atlanta, I would still be in San Antonio. Atlanta is the place I wanted to be. I’m excited to be here,” he said.
    • At one point during his news conference, Murray said the trade conversations were “mutual.” The Athletic followed up with Murray and directly asked if he requested a trade, but he didn’t give a firm response. He only said the Spurs wanted to see him on a bigger stage as they enter a rebuilding period.
    • When asked after the news conference during a one-on-one with The Athletic if he will sign an extension this offseason, Murray was noncommittal.”

Thread Information