Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    10/10 but she doesn't ever want to have sex (maybe making a small exception for procreation, but only at her discretion), she has no personality to go with her looks, doesn't cook, spends most of her day looking at herself, putting on makeup, doing her hair, trying out new bikinis and dresses, uses your money, thinks she's too pretty to work, and only wants to spend time with you when it's for her benefit. But hey, at least you get to marry a supermodel 10/10 and hold hands with her in public while she's in a bikini and make the other guys jealous!

-or-

6/10 but she is a total nymph who is tenacious about sex, is all over you, is fiercely loyal to you and compliments you all the time (and means it), cooks FANTASTIC meals and is passionate about cooking, wants sex all the time, wants to have kids, isn't afraid to get a little dirty, only wears makeup to special occasions, isn't afraid to show off her body even if it's not 100 percent perfect in every place. Is extremely funny and wants to be around you all the time, cuddle, watch movies, do outdoor activities, puts up with your , is an independent woman who appreciates that her man is successful and loving but also reciprocates the same, and is in general a wholesome person and a whole lot of fun and enjoyment every day to be around even though she doesn't have supermodel looks...

-Which would you marry?-

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm married now but back in the day, I'd just find a 10/10 and turn her into a nymph with my skills.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10/10 but she doesn't ever want to have sex (maybe making a small exception for procreation, but only at her discretion), she has no personality to go with her looks, doesn't cook, spends most of her day looking at herself, putting on makeup, doing her hair, trying out new bikinis and dresses, uses your money, thinks she's too pretty to work, and only wants to spend time with you when it's for her benefit. But hey, at least you get to marry a supermodel 10/10 and hold hands with her in public while she's in a bikini and make the other guys jealous!

-or-

6/10 but she is a total nymph who is tenacious about sex, is all over you, is fiercely loyal to you and compliments you all the time (and means it), cooks FANTASTIC meals and is passionate about cooking, wants sex all the time, wants to have kids, isn't afraid to get a little dirty, only wears makeup to special occasions, isn't afraid to show off her body even if it's not 100 percent perfect in every place. Is extremely funny and wants to be around you all the time, cuddle, watch movies, do outdoor activities, puts up with your , is an independent woman who appreciates that her man is successful and loving but also reciprocates the same, and is in general a wholesome person and a whole lot of fun and enjoyment every day to be around even though she doesn't have supermodel looks...

-Which would you marry?-
    Also, I've seen your 6/10.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I mean the real answer is, marry someone with a compatible sense of humor and has some strengths were you have some weaknesses in and vice versa. Don't get married too quick. Take some time and see if that person makes you happy. Pretty easy stuff. People do change but you can't usually predict that.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I mean the real answer is, marry someone with a compatible sense of humor and has some strengths were you have some weaknesses in and vice versa. Don't get married too quick. Take some time and see if that person makes you happy. Pretty easy stuff. People do change but you can't usually predict that.
    Bingo

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Also, I've seen your 6/10.
    At Cedar Point Ohio last week? Because that's where we were. She rides roller coasters by day and rides me like a boss by night. No dead fish syndrome bikini model that spends most of our time together on her phone texting her "friends" or posting new pics of her on instagram tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    At Cedar Point Ohio last week? Because that's where we were. She rides roller coasters by day and rides me like a boss by night. No dead fish syndrome bikini model that spends most of our time together on her phone texting her "friends" or posting new pics of her on instagram tbh
    I have no idea what Cedar Point, Ohio means. So...I will say that in general, someone who is a risk taker, is more likely to cheat on you. I think there are some studies. Also, believe it or not, people that like crazy y foods may have a proclivity to sexual deviations. Not necessarily bad ones. Just that they are more adventurous. Which could lead to possible cheating.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I have no idea what Cedar Point, Ohio means. So...I will say that in general, someone who is a risk taker, is more likely to cheat on you. I think there are some studies. Also, believe it or not, people that like crazy y foods may have a proclivity to sexual deviations. Not necessarily bad ones. Just that they are more adventurous. Which could lead to possible cheating.
    I don't disagree with any of that.

Cedar Point Ohio (an island off the coast of Sandusky, Lake Erie Shores, Erie County, Ohio, located on US-02) is the largest theme park / amusement park in the USA and the top flagship roller coaster park owned by Cedar Fair, which runs almost all of the major amusement parks throughout the Upper Midwest (including Michigan's Adventure in West Michigan and Kings Island in Cincinnati, Ohio) as well as other locations extending all the way to Great America in California, Schlitterbahn in Texas and Carowinds in Charlotte, NC.

https://www.cedarfair.com/ - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedar_Point

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't disagree with any of that.

Cedar Point Ohio (an island off the coast of Sandusky, Lake Erie Shores, Erie County, Ohio, located on US-02) is the largest theme park / amusement park in the USA and the top flagship roller coaster park owned by Cedar Fair, which runs almost all of the major amusement parks throughout the Upper Midwest (including Michigan's Adventure in West Michigan and Kings Island in Cincinnati, Ohio) as well as other locations extending all the way to Great America in California, Schlitterbahn in Texas and Carowinds in Charlotte, NC.

https://www.cedarfair.com/ - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedar_Point
    Thanks dumbass. I meant I don't know what it means in context of your question?

Originally Posted by Millennial_Messiah

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Is she a 6/10 because of mediocre body? Am I allowed to mold her.

Otherwise you are saying she has a meh face. That's a bit difficult to accept. I'm going to be waking up next to and staring into that face everyday at home.

I've dated a couple girls that were not into fitness (had mediocre bodies) and we just didn't match. I have my daily routine that is centered around my fitness and it's difficult to have a major hobby that you don't share interest in. On the flip side I spent great time with fitness girls even though we didn't align much else on. Those differences overtime wore us down but sweating and becoming physically sexier together is damn nice

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    10/10...I wouldn't know how to conduct a 6/10...and 6 is going to end up being 3 (in the mind) within a few weeks and then I'd be sad and upset, walking the floors all the damn time, ruminating and obsessing. Do the 10/10 and said mind will then take over and I'll have the time of my life, basically by myself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10/10...I wouldn't know how to conduct a 6/10...and 6 is going to end up being 3 (in the mind) within a few weeks and then I'd be sad and upset, walking the floors all the damn time, ruminating and obsessing. Do the 10/10 and said mind will then take over and I'll have the time of my life, basically by myself.
    10/10s want to try to stay at 10/10 and often up their face with plastic surgery. Even celebrities that have all the funds in the world to get it done right still end up looking like cartoons.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    10/10s want to try to stay at 10/10 and often up their face with plastic surgery. Even celebrities that have all the funds in the world to get it done right still end up looking like cartoons.
    ...sad, but true. Women do not age gracefully like men do. It's startling, heart breaking, maddening, frustrating, a bitter truth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's exceptions (as always) to that rule. Liz Hurley looks amazing and she's 57. 50 ing7.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Thanks dumbass. I meant I don't know what it means in context of your question?
    in context, that's where I was, with my 6/10 girlfriend. I'm trying to upgrade over her but she's really good at sex and really into me

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Is she a 6/10 because of mediocre body? Am I allowed to mold her.

Otherwise you are saying she has a meh face. That's a bit difficult to accept. I'm going to be waking up next to and staring into that face everyday at home.

I've dated a couple girls that were not into fitness (had mediocre bodies) and we just didn't match. I have my daily routine that is centered around my fitness and it's difficult to have a major hobby that you don't share interest in. On the flip side I spent great time with fitness girls even though we didn't align much else on. Those differences overtime wore us down but sweating and becoming physically sexier together is damn nice
    6/10 all over. 6/10 face, 6/10 body, 6/10 boobs, 6/10 butt, 6/10 legs and feet. You don't get to play the game of "give me a 10/10 face and a 2/10 body and it averages out to 6 and I can buy her liposuction and mold her below the neck".

i've been with fitness girls that are fantastic at running marathons and swimming but can't to save their lives. That play the game of "let me lie down and let the man sweat his balls off in 30 degree weather and do all the work while he can't but I'll 4 times"... yeaoch. My April girlfriend was into fitness and she was slightly above average at sex, though. I've had better I've had worse. My most mind blowing sex of my life was actually last summer with the 39 year old MILF in Indiana. I think she's dead now, though. Sadly.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    So basically you take the 10/10 and have arm candy, and spend time in the bathroom once per day jacking off thinking about you inside her before taking a dump then showering? Is what you're basically saying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    So basically you take the 10/10 and have arm candy, and spend time in the bathroom once per day jacking off thinking about you inside her before taking a dump then showering? Is what you're basically saying.
    Precisely.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    MM creating more weird stories I see. The only woman Andy has seen naked is his mom when he sneaks in while she is showering after sfs dumps his load in her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    MM creating more weird stories I see. The only woman Andy has seen naked is his mom when he sneaks in while she is showering after sfs dumps his load in her.
    Nah. I can hear his big Hobbit feet padding down the hallway. Once that happens, I'm shrunk to . It's why we normally do it in the back of her Pontiac.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Like anyone here has the option

"what do you do"

"I post on Spurstalk, pwn the other side constantly. You should join, tell them you're my girl.. I'll post pics of you on the beach"

"wow.. no. bye"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The answer is both, you ing Betas

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nah. I can hear his big Hobbit feet padding down the hallway. Once that happens, I'm shrunk to . It's why we normally do it in the back of her Pontiac.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Thread Information