Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    remember when the farmers celebrated this guy and david west signings like it was the end all be all...
    poopavich
    I remember

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would've HATED seeing Ingram in Silver and colors tho
    Your is black? Better see a doctor, could be blood in the stool.

Isn’t one of your fellow laker fans a nurse or something? Ask him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your is black? Better see a doctor, could be blood in the stool.

Isn’t one of your fellow laker fans a nurse or something? Ask him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off to farmersonly.com... smh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sup my laker brethren, time to party up in this tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

All hail prince Luka, long may he reign...
    But Bron still King

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a Clippers fan now so I can represent this thread.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    off to farmersonly.com... smh
    You don't have to be lonely

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know who you are....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

See you in playoffs Mav fan, cant believe an organization as dumb as fat antonio would pass up on a guy like luka.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will be back soon tbh, castrated the clippas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have to be lonely
    I would guess that Farmers Only is pretty desolate, especially in terms of females.

1) Most of them are quite religious, and thus already got married younger.
    2) A lot less people in rural areas than the city and suburbs
    3) Not very many single women living alone in the country. Most single women under 40 stay in the city where they can have a job. What's the point of being a single woman in the country with nothing to do? I thought the whole point of moving to the country was to settle down as a nuclear family and have children away from the bustle and noise of the urban environment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will be back soon tbh, castrated the clippas
    SA s will never be back.

Save our Sonics, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    farmers been on our nuts for longer than a year, i said last year the window for the spurs success is officially closed. Their team sucks, their coach is old and outdated, their FO is lol. Back to bottom pits of the west for the foreseeable future.
    Strong organizational statement from Lakerfan whose only team building structure is based entirely in the natural geographic beauty of the region in which your team plays.

You think 2 of the top 5 players are climbing over themselves to play together anywhere else basee on the last 7 years of owner, front office, and other decisions that have been made out of there?

I'd be embarrassed if my team had a natural, and ever-present advantage over almost every other team in the league and where actual organizational ability (drafting, developing, etc) wasn't what propelled your team to greatness.

But nope, it's never that, is it?

Enjoy your ill-gotten gains in the lands of milk and honey.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Strong organizational statement from Lakerfan whose only team building structure is based entirely in the natural geographic beauty of the region in which your team plays.

You think 2 of the top 5 players are climbing over themselves to play together anywhere else basee on the last 7 years of owner, front office, and other decisions that have been made out of there?

I'd be embarrassed if my team had a natural, and ever-present advantage over almost every other team in the league and where actual organizational ability (drafting, developing, etc) wasn't what propelled your team to greatness.

But nope, it's never that, is it?

Enjoy your ill-gotten gains in the lands of milk and honey.
    so long story short , LA is nice and San Antonio is a hole.. .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so long story short , LA is nice and San Antonio is a hole.. .
    Yeah, that's the logical capability and hubris I'd expect from Lakerfan.

Here's the real, tho...

Long story short, LA was born on third base and always thinks they hit a ing triple and ran super hard getting there, barely beating a throw on a rope by diving in head first.

You woke up on 3rd as a birthright. Don't expect a BJ, nor rave reviews, for getting to live life only needing a sacrifice fly, passed ball, a few walks, balk, error, fielder's choice, or bunt single to win.

But you go with whatever you want, ok? Btw, what was it that just happened despite you guys having all those inherent advantages? Oh yeah, futility and multiple top 3 picks which then evaporated for a very narrow window to ring.

Best of luck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting comfy up in this biatch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Here's the real, tho...

Long story short, LA was born on third base and always thinks they hit a ing triple and ran super hard getting there, barely beating a throw on a rope by diving in head first.

You woke up on 3rd as a birthright. Don't expect a BJ, nor rave reviews, for getting to live life only needing a sacrifice fly, passed ball, a few walks, balk, error, fielder's choice, or bunt single to win.

But you go with whatever you want, ok? Btw, what was it that just happened despite you guys having all those inherent advantages? Oh yeah, futility and multiple top 3 picks which then evaporated for a very narrow window to ring.

Best of luck.
    Damn, this dude broke it down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs defense is the worst it's ever been since the 80s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Checking in before this entire thing falls apart.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

Here's the real, tho...

Best of luck.
    calm yo azz down boy, winning a le when stacked is still hard, ask the cp3 or current cripples or rockettes or durbeta thunder or danonti suns about that, Laker doing it 12 time since 1980 is still impressive no matter what free agents they get. besides lebron and shaq who are the other big free agents anyways in that span? kobe and worthy and magic drafted, gasol and davis traded for, kareem traded for, trades using young talent laker had drafted. If being a big time destination is so important, why are knicks awful for so long? Why were cripples awful until six years ago for so long?

and spur fan can't point fingers, most franchises would win multiple les with tim duncan for 20 years. without winning that lottery spur as a franchise are just another utah jazz
    Last edited by SuperCam; 12-28-2020 at 04:21 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calm yo azz down boy, winning a le when stacked is still hard, ask the cp3 or current cripples or rockettes or durbeta thunder or danonti suns about that, Laker doing it 12 time since 1980 is still impressive no matter what free agents they get. besides lebron and shaq who are the other big free agents anyways in that span? kobe and worthy and magic drafted, gasol and davis traded for, kareem traded for, trades using young talent laker had drafted. If being a big time destination is so important, why are knicks awful for so long? Why were cripples awful until six years ago for so long?

and spur fan can't point fingers, most franchises would win multiple les with tim duncan for 20 years. without winning that lottery spur as a franchise are just another utah jazz
    Players forcing their way to the Lakers ala Kirby, Kareem, and AD have nothing to do with the Lakers' FO; that is 100% LA being a preferred market.

Thread Information