Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What is wrong with this guy?

Dude couldn't get off that field and out of that arena quick enough.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He conceded the game with 1 second left, and shook hands. What the else do you want?

Kill yourself.

Spurs, Colts, Cowboys, and Irish SpursFanFirst's Avatar
    Post Count
    You're kind of an angry person, aren't you Mono?

At least "Boston Guy" showed some class when he came back to the board.

I expect a little class and dignity out of a head coach.

If you think that's too much to ask for you, kill yourself.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I expect a little class and dignity out of a head coach.

If you think that's too much to ask for you, kill yourself.
    He did shake hands with Coughlin and did all the postgame interviews and such. Not sure what you're getting at. I mean, he thought the game was officially over and you're making a bigger deal out of him not staying for a in' kneeldown of all things.

He did shake hands with Coughlin and did all the postgame interviews and such. Not sure what you're getting at. I mean, he thought the game was officially over and you're making a bigger deal out of him not staying for a in' kneeldown of all things.
    His postgame "interview" lasted 90 seconds.

He ran out shook hands and bounced before the game was even over.

Am I the only one who found that odd? I know it's Belichick and all, but still...

Post Count
    I laugh my ass off at Bill Belichick.

reppin the 16th letter! Fillmoe's Avatar
    Post Count
    bill belicheat

His postgame "interview" lasted 90 seconds.

He ran out shook hands and bounced before the game was even over.

Am I the only one who found that odd? I know it's Belichick and all, but still...

Belichick is a bag who turns into a walking vagina when the Patriots lose. He curls up and hides like a coward when they lose.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    He was trying to show solidarity with Randy Moss, so he might re-sign with the team, and figured a classless early exit would be just the thing. Nice to talk about the importance of team until you run into the locker room to cry while your defense has to go out on the field for one more snap. Way to lead, hoodie!

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    He was trying to show solidarity with Randy Moss, so he might re-sign with the team, and figured a classless early exit would be just the thing. Nice to talk about the importance of team until you run into the locker room to cry while your defense has to go out on the field for one more snap. Way to lead, hoodie!
    The game wasn't over and he was gone. I hated that too. Such .

DEEP in the Q
    Post Count
    Belichick is a bag who turns into a walking vagina when the Patriots lose. He curls up and hides like a coward when they lose.

Post Count
    LT said it best... "NO CLASS"

Post Count
    Life is okay in this badass sports city of Boston!
    lol

Post Count
    Belichick is lower than whale and that is on the bottom of the ocean! lol

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    That was a total move by Belicheat, going out on the field and then leaving when there is still time left to play. People gave Randy Moss all that for leaving the game with 2 seconds left, Belicheat deserves just as much, if not more, because he actually delayed the game from being ended, despite the ref telling him to get back on the sideline until the game is over. Most classless coach in NFL history.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, I think it was a move.

Sure, it was kind of embarrassing for everyone when the fans and media stormed the field with a second left. But they still had to restore order and put the game in the books.

The fact is, Bill was walking into the tunnel with one second left on the clock. I don't care if you shook hands, stay there until the end of the game like a man. It sure was easy for him to act like a hot-shot when his team was 18-0.

Post Count
    Bill Belichick left the game early because he had someone taping it for him.

You can't handle The Truth TheTruth's Avatar
    Post Count
    Carey was in his ear yelling to him that there was 1 second left on the clock. Bellichick blew him off and left the field. move by a coach.

Post Count
    Guess Belichick should used his cameras in this SuperBowl

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Carey was in his ear yelling to him that there was 1 second left on the clock. Bellichick blew him off and left the field. move by a coach.
    Would've been hilarious if Carey threw a unsportsmanlike penalty flag on him b/c of it. As if it ing mattered at that point

He should have tried to throw another challenge flag, -ass cheater...

Post Count
    Kharma.

Post Count
    Would've been hilarious if Carey threw a unsportsmanlike penalty flag on him b/c of it. As if it ing mattered at that point
    That would of been great. Belichick would of probably of punched him for it, proceeded by Carey putting a beat down on his ass.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    Post Count
    I kind of wished the Giants would have tried to run up the score.. take a shot at the endzone with 1 second left... beliquitter would have had a tantrum..

Thread Information