Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Or when a guy gets calf tats of his favorite basketball team, then has the comedic level of social unawareness to legitimately ask spurstalk if they look good on him. That's the kind of stuff that lasts the test of time imo
    i wonder what an armchair psych would say about a pathological liar like yourself with your faux intellectual takes... hmmm...

show me where i asked others here if my tattoos look good. i'll be 80 and dead and you'll still never produce a shred of evidence to back up your asinine claim.

i bet calling you a pussy is more aligned with truth than your ing lame re ed take.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    kori's being defensive about it after all this time makes it funny forever tbh

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    kori's being defensive about it after all this time makes it funny forever tbh
    rofl yeah he came out of nowhere like Pavlov's dog responding to the bell imo

In ancient times, tribal elders knew that for one to get calf tats would mean that he has signaled to the surrounding tribe that he is the "wife" of any man willing to meat him in wilderness, who'd want to commit a rite of passage by yanking the hair of said Calf tat tribal member, mount him and use his long hair as reigns. Said act of sodomy wouldn't endanger the status of the aggressor. Infact it would signal that he has thrown his hat in the ring for heir to succeed the chief when the time comes.

The sad thing is that tribe member whose name is Humble rabbit with Calf tats would never recieve proper respect. He would always be blamed for rain droughts, famines, and plagues. When this would happen the tribal elders would then take turns and run a train on said tribal member.

The only time any person of the Calf tat persuasion would have recieve any ounce of respect in any society would be in the rare matriarchal society. He would be subject to the finest meats and fruits, but his duties would be regulated to being the fluff boy for the husband the night before the marriage to serve as a test for how much the husband would desire the wife in order to gain her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

In ancient times, tribal elders knew that for one to get calf tats would mean that he has signaled to the surrounding tribe that he is the "wife" of any man willing to meat him in wilderness, who'd want to commit a rite of passage by yanking the hair of said Calf tat tribal member, mount him and use his long hair as reigns. Said act of sodomy wouldn't endanger the status of the aggressor. Infact it would signal that he has thrown his hat in the ring for heir to succeed the chief when the time comes.

The sad thing is that tribe member whose name is Humble rabbit with Calf tats would never recieve proper respect. He would always be blamed for rain droughts, famines, and plagues. When this would happen the tribal elders would then take turns and run a train on said tribal member.

The only time any person of the Calf tat persuasion would have recieve any ounce of respect in any society would be in the rare matriarchal society. He would be subject to the finest meats and fruits, but his duties would be regulated to being the fluff boy for the husband the night before the marriage to serve as a test for how much the husband would desire the wife in order to gain her.
    you're dumb and so is your stupid ing story i read 3 lines of.

the funniest thing of all is once again you can't back up your claim. like all the other gots here you dismiss backing up your claim(s) and go on with your bull story time. you're a hack like the rest.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    you're dumb and so is your stupid ing story i read 3 lines of.

the funniest thing of all is once again you can't back up your claim. like all the other gots here you dismiss backing up your claim(s) and go on with your bull story time. you're a hack like the rest.
    speaking of hack....

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=183753

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    kori keeps wooshing in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

show me where i asked others here if my tattoos look good. i'll be 80 and dead and you'll still never produce a shred of evidence to back up your asinine claim.

i bet calling you a pussy is more aligned with truth than your ing lame re ed take.
    80?

Drugs. Just say no, dude.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Your good people Blake.

now stop being a Whiny and let us have a laugh at ya ok?
    Who's whining?

If drawing pictures of big black naked dudes in the background of skinny white dude at computer makes you giggle, what do I care?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wow a link to a thread about nothing that'll never back up your claim of me coming here asking for approval of what i do with myself. again, you're a ing hack and you always have been here. your bball takes blow balls just like your fake imaginary claims.

80?

Drugs. Just say no, dude.
    what drugs exactly blaKKKe? you never ever specify what you hypothetically make up in your mind that i'm doing and this is exactly why you're a straight up .

is weed going to kill me before 80? how about water and multivitamins? well????

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    wow a link to a thread about nothing that'll never back up your claim of me coming here asking for approval of what i do with myself. again, you're a ing hack and you always have been here. your bball takes blow balls just like your fake imaginary claims.

what drugs exactly blaKKKe? you never ever specify what you hypothetically make up in your mind that i'm doing and this is exactly why you're a straight up .

is weed going to kill me before 80? how about water and multivitamins? well????
    dude you can't even draw a little star with straight lines, let alone with the right proportions. give it up. you're not good. sometimes practice just can't make perfect. do the world a favor and quit giving awful tattoos.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Who's whining?

If drawing pictures of big black naked dudes in the background of skinny white dude at computer makes you giggle, what do I care?
    Yea, it's just your life after all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yea, it's just your life after all.

Lol no. The daily big black bull visual is all you. You're really a weird dude.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Lol no. The daily big black bull visual is all you. You're really a weird dude.
    Nobody mentioned a black bull. But apparently you're living the life and the terminology is old hat for you.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 01-26-2020 at 12:31 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The MS paint images of Blake are some of the best tbh

my personal favorite is the one of him on the computer while the bull is going to town on his wife
    Nobody mentioned a black bull. But apparently you're living the life and the terminology is old hat for you.
    You also said it's your favorite.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You also said it's your favorite.
    Cuck facts.

You still bitter towards your ex-wife?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Cuck facts.

You still bitter towards your ex-wife?
    you're completely obsessed with that dude's personal life

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    you're completely obsessed with that dude's personal life
    Chump to his cuckstie's rescue. Par.

Gonna ride off into the sunset with your man.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Chump to his cuckstie's rescue. Par.

Gonna ride off into the sunset with your man.
    I'll ask you straight up.

Why are you asking questions about his personal life on a Saturday night?

Let's see if you answer.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I'll ask you straight up.

Why are you asking questions about his personal life on a Saturday night?

Let's see if you answer.
    Why are you worried about coming to your man's rescue on a Saturday night?

lol Dump

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Why are you worried about coming to your man's rescue on a Saturday night?

lol Dump
    you're too ashamed to answer

You should think about that.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    you're too ashamed to answer

You should think about that.
    Nothing to think about. Your love affair with blake is what it is.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I've said it for awhile but Spurtacular exhibits possibly the most textbook case of Dunning Kruger effect I've ever seen on this forum. And we all know that's saying a lot considering the massive amounts of dumbshi!ts that have cycled through this cesspool. For those not familiar, the D-K effect in display is when you have somebody whose IQ is so low that they don't have the metacognition to analyze their own faults/see their own weaknesses.
    I think you're a very embittered person to be basically making a case that I'm an imbecile and just don't know it. It's sad because I don't even care enough to troll you.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I've said it for awhile but Spurtacular exhibits possibly the most textbook case of Dunning Kruger effect I've ever seen on this forum. And we all know that's saying a lot considering the massive amounts of dumbshi!ts that have cycled through this cesspool. For those not familiar, the D-K effect in display is when you have somebody whose IQ is so low that they don't have the metacognition to analyze their own faults/see their own weaknesses. In effect, they actually come across as some of the most confident people out there despite looking like jack@sses to the general public. It's the illiterate hillbilly you see at Wal-Mart in overalls with his toothless hag of a wife and ugly kids. Everyone sees what a trainwreck that family is but he's sitting there chest puffed out thinking he married Megan Fox. Or the dumb@ss blue-collar workers who pinch each other's nipples and laugh hysterically. Hence why Aspergtacular incorrectly guesses alts all the time, like Fabbs, and then pats himself on the back thinking that he's got it all figured out despite everyone else laughing at him.

He tries to be clever/funny when he's literally the only one on the site that thinks he is. This whole "cuck" joke is a perfect example. Bynumite is right, whatever you reveal on this website is fair game, but being cheated on is a normal thing that happens to a good majority of the population at some point in time. So always bringing it up just isn't that funny to most of us 10 years later or however long ago it was. It doesn't even have to do with morality. If some guy on here posted on this site that he got laid off from a job, nobody would be laughing if somebody kept posting " hurr durr remember when you got fired?" jokes almost ten years later when they've clearly moved on from then.

Now if Blake were to do something abnormal after that, like make a thread talking about how to make the guy their bull and how best to introduce him to the children or some weird $hit, then it would be a timeless joke. That's why we make fun of the guys out there who front like they're the player badbody type and then it's discovered they're Naruto fanboys. Or when a guy gets calf tats of his favorite basketball team, then has the comedic level of social unawareness to legitimately ask spurstalk if they look good on him. That's the kind of stuff that lasts the test of time imo

( Although tbh I do find those cuck comics hilarious in general. Not laughing at Blake specifically)

You're virtue signaling your ass off for friends.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Nothing to think about. Your love affair with blake is what it is.
    you're the one asking him personal questions on your Saturday night.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    you're the one asking him personal questions on your Saturday night.
    And that bothers you.

Thread Information