Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now I can see why the Spurs made the trade for DeRozan. They wanted to find a player that could fit the style of basketball that they were playing while they had Kawhi. Besides Shooting the 3 which Kawhi is better at by far there is no other offensive skill that when watching the two of them you would say Kawhi was dramatically better. The problem is Kawhi is a championship level player Mentally and DeRozan is mentally weak despite his offensive gifts. I love what DeMar is doing but his mental decencies is what holds him back not a lack of skill.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now I can see why the Spurs made the trade for DeRozan. They wanted to find a player that could fit the style of basketball that they were playing while they had Kawhi. Besides Shooting the 3 which Kawhi is better at by far there is no other offensive skill that when watching the two of them you would say Kawhi was dramatically better. The problem is Kawhi is a championship level player Mentally and DeRozan is mentally weak despite his offensive gifts. I love what DeMar is doing but his mental decencies is what holds him back not a lack of skill.
    #2 is a much better post up player than Demar. His strength is ridiculous and can muscle guys to get to his spots. Derozan physically doesn't have that ability. #2 is also a great defender when he wants to play defense while Derozan at best can only be average.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #2 is a much better post up player than Demar. His strength is ridiculous and can muscle guys to get to his spots. Derozan physically doesn't have that ability. #2 is also a great defender when he wants to play defense while Derozan at best can only be average.
    I was strictly talking about offense. I would Never put DeMar in the same sentence as Kawhi defensively.

Thread Information