Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes still a top 3 player.

DeRozan is actually really good too so its not so bad.

What is bad though is this pathetic roster outside of LA, DeRozan, The 3 young rooks. Okay Metu, Bertans, and Forbes are okay too.

They invested time & 20 million into a player who came off torn Achilles. Then they gave 100 million to Pau & Patty. Then they just used the MLE on Euro Jamal Crawford without the dancing.

Im sorry but most of this board overrates Belinelli & Patty. Both are shooters who are overall pretty irrelevant & noneffective in todays NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What is bad though is this pathetic roster outside of LA, DeRozan, The 3 young rooks. Okay Metu, Bertans, and Forbes are okay too.

They invested time & 20 million into a player who came off torn Achilles. Then they gave 100 million to Pau & Patty. Then they just used the MLE on Euro Jamal Crawford without the dancing.

Im sorry but most of this board overrates Belinelli & Patty. Both are shooters who are overall pretty irrelevant & noneffective in todays NBA.
    But, but, but this FO DOESN'T make mistakes!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did people really think he was injured?

Kawhi averaged 4 steals a game his last 3 games for the Spurs, led them in advanced stats and was clearly their best player despite being rusty. He quit and ran off, he wasn't hurt.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kawhi averaged 4 steals a game his last 3 games for the Spurs, led them in advanced stats and was clearly their best player despite being rusty. He quit and ran off, he wasn't hurt.
    Agreed I have argued the same points a bunch of times in here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Everybody knows this.The future is not exactly the brightest right now especially after kawhi screwing the spurs getting anything relevant in a trade besides a 30 y/ o derozan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, he played great. Didn't have his legs under him but just needed to play himself into shape. He's a quitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes a pussy. I still love watching him, as I've found out the first few games, but he's a . End of story. But all of us should be prepared for him to drop a 50 point game because he's going to do it. It is what it is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he played great. Didn't have his legs under him but just needed to play himself into shape. He's a quitter.
    He's not a quitter. He never quit trying to get out of s.a

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not a quitter. He never quit trying to get out of s.a
    LOL!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winningest player in NBA history doing winningest player in NBA history things, tbh...

5-0 (100.0%)

28ppg, 7.8rpg, 2.5apg, 51.2FG%, 47.4 3P%, 89.5FT%

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi hasn’t missed a beat. That steal last night though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said in another thread, Kawhi is the smart one. He got out of San Antonio because he saw the bull they were surrounding him with. Popovich doesn't want good players. He wants robots that kiss his ass to inflate his ego

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said in another thread, Kawhi is the smart one. He got out of San Antonio because he saw the bull they were surrounding him with. Popovich doesn't want good players. He wants robots that kiss his ass to inflate his ego
    Just following Durant footsteps though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just following Durant footsteps though.
    How?? Yea he went to a team better than us but it’s nothing like Durant did. He was a hoe for sitting out all but nine games last year but hey it’s over with and both team and player have went there separate ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How?? Yea he went to a team better than us but it’s nothing like Durant did. He was a hoe for sitting out all but nine games last year but hey it’s over with and both team and player have went there separate ways.
    You're right, Durant was more honorable. I'm just saying thisa trend. It's not all San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are so emotional about Kawhi, this is the same player that cost TD a ring and FMVP in 2013( kinda made up for it in 2k14 though).

Same guy who disappeared in the playoffs in 2015/2016 when he was expected to be the 1st option.

Kawhi didn't wanna play for the Spurs anymore and the Spurs accepted the best offer they got, there's no way they were keeping him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be interesting when kawhi is eventually is coached to say that pop promised him the offense and then forced my touches down his throat. Whether he comes off petty or not, it's though to accept that two good players refused to set aside they're iso ways to establish a good offense to best the warriors. The warriors forced the team into a win now mode that made building around kawhi less appealing.

Winning with the raptors is going to be his main arguments but i can see the same ugliness come back up if the raptors try to resign him or he goes to a team with more demands for broader offensive actions then drive and Chuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are so emotional about Kawhi, this is the same player that cost TD a ring and FMVP in 2013( kinda made up for it in 2k14 though).

Same guy who disappeared in the playoffs in 2015/2016 when he was expected to be the 1st option.

Kawhi didn't wanna play for the Spurs anymore and the Spurs accepted the best offer they got, there's no way they were keeping him.
    Also people keep forgetting that the Spurs had to do the deal before Uncle Dennis tried to blow it up. Nephew didn’t want to go to Toronto. I get OG would have been better than Poodle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a stupid, ignorant lie.

Manu lost us that series, sad to say. He had 8 - count em - 8 turnovers in that game 6 the Spurs lost when the trophy had been rolled out to courtside to give it to the Spurs, and they had to just roll it away.

Pop's coaching was crap in that game, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a stupid, ignorant lie.

Manu lost us that series, sad to say. He had 8 - count em - 8 turnovers in that game 6 the Spurs lost when the trophy had been rolled out to courtside to give it to the Spurs, and they had to just roll it away.

Pop's coaching was crap in that game, too.
    Manu also singlehandly won game 5 and that was the reason they were up 3-2 though. Agree about Pop being bad that series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lmfaooooo. Please go yourself.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right, Durant was more honorable. I'm just saying thisa trend. It's not all San Antonio.
    Yea, it’s the day and time where players move on there own accord. Part of me says it’s ok since it’s there future and career. The other part of me feel it should definitely be more consideration taken into account. Like not going to more established teams or rivals. My honest opinion the only time it should happen or be accepted is towards the end of ones career when there less productive and just chasing rings at that point. No player in their prime whose compe ive should want to link up with other superstars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

popovich put a 60% freethrow shooter in the game to ice it with seconds left. We were coming out of a time out and Popovich the genius put a 60% FREETHROW SHOOTER IN THE GAME TO FINISH IT!!! I don't know if you're familiar with FT percentages, but 60% is bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop cost the ring when he sat Duncan... Who the fuk does that??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be interesting when kawhi is eventually is coached to say that pop promised him the offense and then forced my touches down his throat. Whether he comes off petty or not, it's though to accept that two good players refused to set aside they're iso ways to establish a good offense to best the warriors. The warriors forced the team into a win now mode that made building around kawhi less appealing.

Winning with the raptors is going to be his main arguments but i can see the same ugliness come back up if the raptors try to resign him or he goes to a team with more demands for broader offensive actions then drive and Chuck
    Huh? We were DOMINATING the warriors with how Kawhi was playing... U can ask for better than how we played against them... What more did u want from Kawhi?

Thread Information