Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1665
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop also benched Duncan during 6 and still thinks Porker is an NBA-caliber point guard. It's not a surprise that he has a ty take about the election, too.
    My gut tells me that's his wife talkin'. I refuse to believe Pop could be so easily duped.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparing Romney supporters to Hillary supporters is funny. I like it.
    Sup breh...glad to see you are alive(not that I thought you were suicidal...I just always assume that people who don't show up here for a while are dead). How are things in McKinney?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Pop doesn't realize is half the country is sick and tired of talk of sexism, racism, and whatever other "ism" is out there. They just want a decent paying job to put food on the table and pay the mortgage. Unfortunately for him, Trump saw that need and connected with those people and earned their votes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump saw that need and connected with those people and earned their votes.
    Trash conned and duped all Trash voters who were ignorant, stupid enough to think Trash would or could do anything for them.

Trash is 100% Repug, and together Trash/Repugs will screw Trash's voters harder and deeper than ever, and soon.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trash conned and duped all Trash voters who were ignorant, stupid enough to think Trash would or could do anything for them.

Trash is 100% Repug, and together Trash/Repugs will screw Trash's voters harder and deeper than ever, and soon.
    But, Hillary will not be POTUS.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My point is that Pop, the media, Hillary, DNC, establishment republicans/democrats, Hollywood, academia, etc DIDN'T SEE IT. They're (not Pop) now see it in the post-mortem of the election, but some of Hillary's supporters still don't see it (and are protesting in the streets) after swallowing her campaign run mostly on Trump being sexist, racist, "ist"s. He won those rust belt states on seeing that need (regardless of what he does in the future to fulfill it) - I don't think she even campaigned there until near the end of the campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if he actually makes America great again?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've always been more anti-Hillary than pro-Donald. Trump was the only option to see an actual investigation move forward on the Clinton Foundation. I'm satisfied.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Liberals truly are children who refuse to grow up, and these tantrums prove it.
    What ever happened to this got?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hillary isn't conceding tonight. So much for it being "un-American" to not accept the results of the election.
    lol remember when everyone was worried that Trump wouldn't accept the election's result?
    It's another left-wing tactic from the Alinsky playbook. Accuse the opponent of what you're about to do.
    (Minutes later)

Cunton just conceded

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Fun 4 years. Some of my proudest as American citizen. No matter where I end up, I will always remember MAGA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “alinsky playbook”
    qris nation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn i forgot how in 2016 all the liberals here posted chuck callesto tweets about how Clinton was actually the winner for months after election night

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Step aside if you forgot kiddo

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden would have crushed Hillary and beaten Trump in 2016... still headscratching as to why he didn't run.

Thread Information