Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care if you believe me or not because persecution mentalities like yours are tough to break, but I would care just as much about this shooting if it was a black kid with his father's handgun who killed four classmates.

I bet you'd have a different take on it though. Guessing your contribution wouldn't be "Why are we talking about this shooting when we should be talking about urban shootings?"

You do this ALL the time. You never come up with anything other than snide remarks and low level, backhand insults. No one is quicker to reply to anything remotely critical of Blue thinking. I really thought you were better, but stick to chasing DMC, that's your role.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Genuinely do feel a bit for you. Sorry to hear.

But... life is long. It didn't work out, and it happens.

Only advice I can give is move on, and be the kind of person that women would want to be with. Not all women are like that.

Be kind, be fair, be honest. Communicate and compromise. Always admit your own fault in any confrontation, before blaming the other person, it helps immensely in making you think about the other persons viewpoint and working things through.

Well-meant and freely given.
    Appreciate the genuine post instead of the nonstop asshole-ism I'm used to coming from the other side of the aisle. Genuine thank you. And yes I'm not a misogynist and I don't think all women are like that. But, foreign women coming to America sure all seem to be... (have you watched 90 day fiance? that sort-of happened to me in 2016)... lol.

Yeah, I could have done a few things better, but in the end the only thing that impressed her was bling and money. She was a leech, a moocher, a gold digging . Not to be anti-open minded, but to be practical, I need to be with a woman on "my side" of the political aisle and who has mostly everything ideologically in common with me... nothing against the other side but marrying someone opposite and hiding such important subjects like that especially in these times is just not an option, especially post-2020... you could even argue post-2016 or even earlier than that. I also have to be with a woman who is healthy/fit and athletic and career/life improvement oriented like me, as I don't think it would be fair to someone who isn't to have to hear my nonstop subtle complaints about her lack of ambition, activity or need to lose weight. It's not that they don't deserve a man, it's just about finding the right match with the most in common with me. It doesn't make me narrow minded or make the women who don't have stuff in common with me wrong. I just wish people would live and let live instead of making everything so black and white with the cancel culture bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop it.

Stop trying to compare gang violence in impoverished areas of major cities to school shootings in the suburbs...stop it. WE do discuss the issues of the inner city, YOU and the other "BuT ChIcaGo" people don't. Ya'll dont care about what those communities and the people in them are dealing with every day. Ya'll just use the inner city as a deflection whenever some white kid goes postal and shoots up other white kids.
    Brothers is losin' they life they losin' they mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you or your "we" don't. Stop lying. Want a line of honest dialogue to start, you can start with being morally and intellectually honest. You know what you are and no need to go further down your shallow rabbit hole. Take care, god bless and best of luck to you, you certainly need it if your so blatant and audacious with your moral bankruptcy.
    Yes WE do. Chucho the only time you come off the sidelines is to throw on your cape for white shooters and defend your daddy dmc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They pretend to care about inner cities but anytime solutions are proposed, it's "bUt wE cAn'T do THAT!" Either the cost is too high, there's too much "free " or they might have to see more black people in their communities.
    Wave that banner of virtue, white boy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes WE do. Chucho the only time you come off the sidelines is to throw on your cape for white shooters and defend your daddy dmc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Trill. Stop lying. The only time you post is to work your schtick. Be decent once in your life and asking you to be honest even half that amount.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop liking our posts, racist.

This place is a literal flea circus. All you need is the dozen or so rubes who voluntarily give up how you make them do the routine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Flip side of the coin for dip s like you:

If only you cared about the inner city coloreds only good for your vote were the unvaxcinated, then you would care about who they murder.

You're a piece of , Boots and you know it. Pray that cosmo returns so you're not the short bus clown you volunteer yourself to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop liking our posts, racist.

This place is a literal flea circus. All you need is the dozen or so rubes who voluntarily give up how you make them do the routine.
    It's worked for 10 years. Just piss one of them off and ignore them a while, they'll show up in a thread and attack you out of nowhere. Soon you have a dozen of them liking each other's posts and trying to get at you any way they can. You even get posters who's sole reason for a presence on the forum is to shadow you and door chime you. It's basically an old game with some play value still.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, sorry I didn't include this in the initial reply, but you're literally the ST Uncle Tom, that's the only time you put this alt costume on, Chauncey.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's worked for 10 years. Just piss one of them off and ignore them a while, they'll show up in a thread and attack you out of nowhere. Soon you have a dozen of them liking each other's posts and trying to get at you any way they can. You even get posters who's sole presence on the forum is to shadow you and door chime you. It's basically an old game with some play value still.
    It's literally that simple. A simple IP scan will discern you're not me. I use XFinity, live in the ing Central Valley of California and pretty much hate you. There is a proven line of chuds who will stalk you online to "get" you.

I won't lie. I'd KILL to have the free time and resources some of these folk here do to reply instantly to posts or try as hard as some do to get your attention. Also wont lie I fell into that rabbit hole and got trolled, but old hat is old hat.

The reason specific people aren't responding as fast is as simple as the fact you mentioned it. LOL STsimps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And almost all of them happen in urban settings. The minority of mass killings reported don't even reflect the reality of it all. Inner city mass murders happen every day and no one cares until Whitey makes a move.

We NEVER discuss the issues of the inner city, the most ignored communities with the highest death rates, because there's no money or faux-moralist care there.

This thread is filled with people who really don't care for anything other than trying to one-up the remaining Conservative talking heads on this board. Please stop pretending it's anything more to you than that.
    This is really in rich coming from a Sandy Hook truther

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do any of your accounts ever want to address the subject matter or are you always going to do this?
    The subject of this thread is yesterdays' shooting. Feel free to address that at any time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagining needing a W so bad you create an alt to sock puppet your own threads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, Chucho, I love that you're a ing asshole and you honestly have some of the best instantaneous smack to run, but this:

Sandy Hook was a setup. It would be nearly impossible short of John ing Rambo to let off the rounds he did with the tools he had in the short amount of time.

That Rousey quote about asking questions is the greatest thing she has ever said.

Brazil, what makes the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories "crazy" and when have they been debunked? You're the type of stupid that would have accepted the Warren Commission Report after LBJ and the Bank Bosses knocked off the last decent human being that was also a Democratic President.
    Pretty much disqualifies you from ever commenting on another mass shooting thread. Ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't read DMC's response, but let me guess, it's about muh alt

"didn't read what you said but I'm going to dedicate a post to it nonetheless because UdOnTtRoLlme!1!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Do any of your accounts ever want to address the subject matter or are you always going to do this? You're trying to pretend you're of higher moral fabric and never provide even a shoddy crochete'd of child level to rest your silliness on. Keep insulting me, you're following the pied piper, rat.
    Which subject matter? This?

So where do you want to start? Better jobs and voting for non-violent felons? Free family planning access? Pushback on efforts to prevent low income housing in decent parts of the city? Reparations?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I mean, Chucho, I love that you're a ing asshole and you honestly have some of the best instantaneous smack to run, but this:

Pretty much disqualifies you from ever commenting on another mass shooting thread. Ever.

Yikes.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sandy Hook was a setup. It would be nearly impossible short of John ing Rambo to let off the rounds he did with the tools he had in the short amount of time.

That Rousey quote about asking questions is the greatest thing she has ever said.

Brazil, what makes the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories "crazy" and when have they been debunked? You're the type of stupid that would have accepted the Warren Commission Report after LBJ and the Bank Bosses knocked off the last decent human being that was also a Democratic President.
    holy

LOL, no. Just don't buy a twiggy stick alien letting off all the rounds he did in the time he did when a SWAT officers said it would be nearly impossible for the best of the best couldn't do it.

The families weren't allowed to see the corpses and the police superceeded power over EMS and EMTs and didn't take any corpse to the hospital and declared them dead there when EVERYONE can only be declared legally dead by a Dr., generally at a hospital.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You do this ALL the time. You never come up with anything other than snide remarks and low level, backhand insults. No one is quicker to reply to anything remotely critical of Blue thinking. I really thought you were better, but stick to chasing DMC, that's your role.
    Cry me a river, pussy. I've already spent more time acknowledging and addressing your stupid "urban violence" tangent than it ever deserved and you have yet to make any attempt to further engage that discussion. If you don't want me filling in the blanks on your intent then prove otherwise. Until then, it's pretty safe to assume this is just another example of your "BUT THE BLACKS" radar going off any time a white person is in legal trouble.

Stick to Alex Jones conspiracy theories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cry me a river, pussy. I've already spent more time acknowledging and addressing your stupid "urban violence" tangent than it ever deserved and you have yet to make any attempt to further engage that discussion. If you don't want me filling in the blanks on your intent then prove otherwise. Until then, it's pretty safe to assume this is just another example of your "BUT THE BLACKS" radar going off any time a white person is in legal trouble.

Stick to Alex Jones conspiracy theories.
    Mr "I'm virtuous" up there doesn't know the difference between strength tempered with self restraint, and weakness. He's the latter and thinks he's virtuous. He just doesn't have a choice. You cannot be virtuous if you have no choice but weakness. Of course the online dual persona let's him vent a bit without getting his ass kicked IRL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't read DMC's response, but let me guess, it's about muh alt
    Yup, he is still fuming “an” looking for a W.

Thread Information