Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was great to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes or no, has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?
    Yes. His name was Bill Clinton. & it was his wife. Im not referring to her occupation. Im referring to his corruption leading to millions of dollars going her way & for what? Do you know the answer to that? Because I do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I turned from Democrat to Republican when I did research outside of the three same news networks and realized the corruption in the Democratic party
    I give this as less than even odds of being true in fact.

If you were really worried about corruption, you would not be a Trump supporter. Especially given Trumps repeated violations of the emoluments clause.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes or no, has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?
    you act like it's illegal not to take advice and or to place your family in positions within the administration.

Yes or no, is it illegal for either?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sooo what is next... so many to choose from.

Conflict of interest database hudnreds of lines long...

https://trumpconflicts.sunlightfoundation.com/

Let's start with this:

The Trump Organization is the collective name for a group of approximately 500 business en ies of which Donald Trump, the current U.S. President, is the sole or principal owner. The businesses include hotels, international real estate, golf clubs and more. While President Trump still owns the company, his sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, have day-to-day control.

----drilling down into it, we find basic cons utional concerns.

Exclusive: Foreign government leases at Trump World Tower stir more emoluments concerns

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1S80PP

to overlook this, you have to decide that the Cons ution's self-dealing provisions don't apply to Trump.
    I see. You care about the Cons ution now. Whats your opinion of the second amendment? Semi autos are still protected under that. You wouldnt wanna question that would you ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give this as less than even odds of being true in fact.

If you were really worried about corruption, you would not be a Trump supporter. Especially given Trumps repeated violations of the emoluments clause.
    RUSSIAGATE/SPYGATE but go ahead and proceed if you must...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. His name was Bill Clinton. & it was his wife.
    I didnt ask about wives. Either you dont' understand the word "wife" or the word "daughter and husband"

Simple yes or no.

2nd time:
    Has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frightened of what? A man with obvious cognitive impairment being in office having to deal with Russia, China, North Korea and Iran?

At least your buddy has some sense. I legitimately have no idea what the substance behind your blabbering is. What are you even saying?
    I’m saying you’re a snowflake whose feelings are hurt because the leader of the cult you belong to was insulted.

i get that you’re scared. It’s a big scary world. But you have no substance with which to make a legitimate argument. You only parrot what you’re told your opinion should be.

and you’re also running a very standard tactic of the people that think for you. Pretend somehow you’re the aggrieved party and pretend you’re side is the victim.

you support forced hysterectomies of women in concentration camps set up your leader. You have no opinion worth ever considering

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Bill Clinton gave his wife a government salary and a security clearance over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination].
    Prove this.

Link.

Bull has been called.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the virtue signaling progressive re s here are too funny

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I turned from Democrat to Republican when I did research outside of the three same news networks and realized the corruption in the Democratic party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m saying you’re a snowflake whose feelings are hurt because the leader of the cult you belong to was insulted.

i get that you’re scared. It’s a big scary world. But you have no substance with which to make a legitimate argument. You only parrot what you’re told your opinion should be.

and you’re also running a very standard tactic of the people that think for you. Pretend somehow you’re the aggrieved party and pretend you’re side is the victim.

you support forced hysterectomies of women in concentration camps set up your leader. You have no opinion worth ever considering
    The victim?

Im living good, in Hollywood, CA, with the President I voter for. Thanks to him, the company I work for was able to expand and give me work.

its funny to hear you talk about ME playing the victim. Is that not been Democrats the past four years going on about how everything offends them?

the worlds scary , bro

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. His name was Bill Clinton. & it was his wife. Im not referring to her occupation. Im referring to his corruption leading to millions of dollars going her way & for what? Do you know the answer to that? Because I do.
    ok. Provide your link to showing all this corruption

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prove this.

Link.

Bull has been called.
    I will post the link. But next time if you want to be more credible, how about not editing my words to fit your agenda. Might help out next time. Maybe afterwards Ill even convert you to the Trump cult. We sit around a campfire and chant out ancient religious chants, while sacrificing a lamb for the greater power that is Donald Trump.

too easy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The victim?

Im living good, in Hollywood, CA, with the President I voter for. Thanks to him, the company I work for was able to expand and give me work.

its funny to hear you talk about ME playing the victim. Is that not been Democrats the past four years going on about how everything offends them?

the worlds scary , bro

hollywood is a hole

i feel bad for you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see. You care about the Cons ution now. Whats your opinion of the second amendment? Semi autos are still protected under that. You wouldnt wanna question that would you ?
    I do care about the Cons ution. Second amendment should have been a lot more clearly written by the founders, among many of their other mistakes.

I like guns, and now own a couple. Right wing nutjobs are armed, and I will make sure I am as well. Seems fair.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The victim?

the worlds scary , bro

good for you

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the virtue signaling progressive re s here are too funny

not nearly as funny as you are Joey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hollywood is a hole

i feel bad for you!
    hollywood was nice last year when i visited but the policies and leadership is what's bringing california down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not nearly as funny as you are Joey
    your ass will forever hide behind your anonymous handle and talk endlessly. it's easy to figure out just how tough you truly are bogie. pat yourself on the back because you found a home on the internet where your weak ass can feel empowered without retribution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Bill Clinton gave his wife a government salary and a security clearance over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination].
    Prove this.

Link.

Bull has been called.
    I will post the link.
    No, you won't.

That is the political forum equivalent of "I have a girlfriend in Canada"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.investopedia.com/ask/ans...er-scandal.asp

This is the controversy revisited. When I get home Ill post more, including Hillary’s 84 million dollar laundering act.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your ass will forever hide behind your anonymous handle and talk endlessly. it's easy to figure out just how tough you truly are bogie. pat yourself on the back because you found a home on the internet where your weak ass can feel empowered without retribution.
    how do you know I haven’t been to mannly (such a bad ass tough guy place they have to add an n) tattoos to do a consultation with you Joey?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.investopedia.com/ask/ans...er-scandal.asp

This is the controversy revisited. When I get home Ill post more, including Hillary’s 84 million dollar laundering act.
    Money laundering bad now?

Do you know who the president is right now?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the rioters can't show respect and Miss Ginsburg's wake. Who knew?

Thread Information