I thought they did years ago
    Oh no!

These gots think the world revolves around them
    Also at the empty threat / propaganda anyhow

https://sports.yahoo.com/has-the-bub...221848034.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , this thread... people sure talk a lot of when their anonymity is secure.
    Bendover Ill show you anonimity, pussy

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not saying he deserved to be shot like that but it does make me feel uncomfortable that society is rallying around someone who had a felony warrant for rape...

i read an article dated yesterday that he's still wanted ? so he's not currently in custody?
    Its hard to feel sorry for a child rapist and a guy that puts a gun on a pregnat womans stomach, but its easy to prottest in their names.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its hard to feel sorry for a child rapist and a guy that puts a gun on a pregnat womans stomach, but its easy to prottest in their names.
    LOL more offended by Kaepernick's kneeling than Chauvin's.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    “Just graduated police academy, I can’t wait to kill me some unarmed blacks!......oh wait, I’m gonna miss the Bucks/Magic game tonight???? This changes everything, I have to rethink my whole life....”

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How many times do we need to tell this to cacs. It literally did not matter whether the guy was a child rapist or a saint. He got killed because he's black.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    s have to worry for their lives when getting pulled over for speeding. That is something cacs will never understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many times do we need to tell this to cacs. It literally did not matter whether the guy was a child rapist or a saint. He got killed because he's black.
    Actually, he was shot cause he had a knife, had a big criminal record and went to a car to grab something even tho he could have just followed the rules.
    I also dont know why are blacks so afraid of being killed by a cop when most of the time they get killed by their own kind. Should perhaps protest that, but that doesnt show them in a good way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Actually, he was shot cause he had a knife, had a big criminal record and went to a car to grab something even tho he could have just followed the rules.
    I also dont know why are blacks so afraid of being killed by a cop when most of the time they get killed by their own kind. Should perhaps protest that, but that doesnt show them in a good way.
    Random blacks that are robbing killing or drug dealing ... are not being paad tax payer money to protect and serve. Black on black ...white on white crime etc is a problem for all communities.
    But cops are paid to serve their communities ...random folks including criminals...are not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Their are adults that are attracted to minors and choose to engage in acts with minors ...Teachers like Police officers salaries are paid with tax monies so its a news story when they are caught having sex with their students.
    But if some random Spurstalk poster did we would never know ...
    Exapactations. Cops and teachers are held to higher standards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's NBAs player's fault that you're a poor sack of ? Seriously dude, just stfu already, you're coming off as an ignorant little . NBA players owe you jack .
    you're off the rails rob you're acting and sounding re ed
    get a grip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ voting for the dems and Hilary instead. Talk about plantation mentality
    dinesh d'souza level stuff there bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were 400 people shot in Chicago this month, i hope the Bulls take a stand and never play basketball again.
    when somebody gets murdered in chicago, do they refuse to prosecute the killers and bring them to justice?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    when somebody gets murdered in chicago, do they refuse to prosecute the killers and bring them to justice?
    By keeping the prosecuted low, the local government can advertise low crime rates.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    s have to worry for their lives when getting pulled over for speeding. That is something cacs will never understand.
    Asians, Arabs, Hispanics or Jews don't either

Blacks are just notorious joggers when the lights pop on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By keeping the prosecuted low, the local government can advertise low crime rates.
    no, they are just unsolved homicides then

does chicago advertise low crime rates?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a felon, who has sexually assaulted minors in the past, refuses to cooperate with police. He gets shot and killed...now there are protests. Pathetic. How about blaming the felon? How about simply standing down and doing as the officers ask? How about not putting your family in harms way by acting stupid? Notice almost every protest is over the death of a criminal with a lengthy record. Where are the riots and protests for those innocent kids getting murdered by sorry as thugs in ther neighborhoods?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a felon, who has sexually assaulted minors in the past, refuses to cooperate with police. He gets shot and killed...now there are protests. Pathetic. How about blaming the felon? How about simply standing down and doing as the officers ask? How about not putting your family in harms way by acting stupid? Notice almost every protest is over the death of a criminal with a lengthy record. Where are the riots and protests for those innocent kids getting murdered by sorry as thugs in ther neighborhoods?
    Hes not dead. He ll probably get a lot of money from celebs out of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are the riots and protests for those innocent kids getting murdered by sorry as thugs in ther neighborhoods?
    Like this one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes not dead. He ll probably never walk.
    fify

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So only lakers and clippers are out. Well this should actually be fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So only lakers and clippers are out. Well this should actually be fun.
    Does that mean the Spurs are back in? Like as an alternative?

Thread Information