Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might make some buys this week, pickings good tbh.
    Be careful. I see further decline. There's just more bad news coming down the pike and the markets are trading on it for the worse.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Be careful. I see further decline. There's just more bad news coming down the pike and the markets are trading on it for the worse.
    That's because you & people like you won't uncross your in' fingers & toes.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still the 0.6% mortality rate South Korea reported gives me some hope this won't be too crazy, as they're the only country actually testing for COVID-19 at any reasonable level.
    Yeah except we're handling it more like Iran than anything SK is doing. We've tested under 2k people. They're testing 10,000 a day. All the "healthy" non tested people are out going to NBA games, conferences, stores, etc and doing a good and efficient job spreading this thing.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah except we're handling it more like Iran than anything SK is doing. We've tested under 2k people. They're testing 10,000 a day. All the "healthy" non tested people are out going to NBA games, conferences, stores, etc and doing a good and efficient job spreading this thing.
    Yeah. Japan doing the same bull with testing because they're scared of losing the olympics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though at least Japan has shut down the schools and eliminated crowds at sporting events.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...at least that's what you fervently hope they're doing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    been right every time ma niga

its Trump and his re s who have been way off

talking about the stock market is looking great weks ago
    Thats why you disappear every rebound?

Gotta quote me about that last bit, don't make up tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats why you disappear every rebound?

Gotta quote me about that last bit, don't make up tbh
    check my posts in this thread niga. have not been wrong once

called it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got my eye on a few sectors that'll rebound fast, probably won't pull the trigger until I see where oil is going though.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Might make some buys this week, pickings good tbh.
    I don’t think it’s bottomed out yet. The market was looking for a reason to correct and found one imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's it & that's all. & that's precisely why "CNN" don't touch that #.
    That's a high rate of death for a pandemic disease. About six times higher than the flu pandemics of 1957 and 1968.

The 1919 outbreak was 2%-3%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Japan doing the same bull with testing because they're scared of losing the olympics.
    when US cases start doubling daily, americans will finally realize to quarantine and cancel schools/congregations. by that time it will be too late as the # of hotspots in US territory will eclipse any other country in the world.

MAGA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    check my posts in this thread niga. have not been wrong once

called it
    You "called it" last Friday when stocks were down like 4% first few hours and disappeared when they rebounded half way. You just read numbers and that's it I suspect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You "called it" last Friday when stocks were down like 4% first few hours and disappeared when they rebounded half way. You just read numbers and that's it I suspect
    nope my calls were made the day prior they became true

called them all

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don’t think it’s bottomed out yet. The market was looking for a reason to correct and found one imo.
    Not gonna do anything yet, but I'll probably move on the left of a dip rather than the right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plebes will die so that the cash register can continue to ring. It's very short-sighted. Rate of incidence can mitigated to prevent our health care system from being pegged out. Once it pegs out, people start to die from otherwise preventable conditions because they can't he admitted/treated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nope my calls were made the day prior they became true

called them all
    Not true, but you're having fun so it's w/e to me. What nationality are you though, you never answered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when US cases start doubling daily, americans will finally realize to quarantine and cancel schools/congregations. by that time it will be too late as the # of hotspots in US territory will eclipse any other country in the world.

MAGA
    Honestly its already too late. The virus has been spreading in the community for over a month. Some of the experts on twitter have broken down the genetic forensics they use to trace the virus and in WA its been there for a long time. Since the number of cases basically doubles every 6 days, its already pretty high and I highly doubt if there's any major metro in the US without a good amount of cases. The simple math behind this thing is insane, and meanwhile people are still debating on whether or not to go to Coc a.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's because you & people like you won't uncross your in' fingers & toes.

tee, hee.
    So, DMX7 and people like DMX7 determine what insitutional traders do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plebes will die so that the cash register can continue to ring. It's very short-sighted. Rate of incidence can mitigated to prevent our health care system from being pegged out. Once it pegs out, people start to die from otherwise preventable conditions because they can't he admitted/treated.
    Yeah exactly when the ICU is full of COVID cases what happens when someone has a stroke or heart attack? The magnitude of this up is going to be bigger than anything we've seen in our lifetimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly its already too late. The virus has been spreading in the community for over a month. Some of the experts on twitter have broken down the genetic forensics they use to trace the virus and in WA its been there for a long time. Since the number of cases basically doubles every 6 days, its already pretty high and I highly doubt if there's any major metro in the US without a good amount of cases. The simple math behind this thing is insane, and meanwhile people are still debating on whether or not to go to Coc a.
    only mass quarantines and cancelations can slow this down

there are just a finite # of mechanical ventilators in the US

last I checked there are about 62,000 ventilators

lets not forget a good % of those is already in use by sick ppl so there could be only say 30k ventilators availanble

coronavirus patients who fall really ill need those for at least a week

agree that we are closer to Iran at this point than Italy. much less Korea or china

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stock halted

thisisfine.gif
    It's a free market until rich people start to lose serious money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long do they think it has been in Washington? Wonder how long for Texas. Because I have a friend who had a really nasty case of pneumonia in late December through January who tested positive for absolutely nothing they tested for.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So, DMX7 and people like DMX7 determine what insitutional traders do?
    Yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How so?

Seems to me the price war in the oil sector is the proximate cause of today's worldwide dip.

Seems implausible to atrribute worldwide effects to consumer sentiment in one country.

Thread Information