My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan with 12 blocks the past 2 games combined

Bonner/Blair can't do dat capek's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blair back to typical suckage with that shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off, buddy. I couldn't care less about Baynes, and I'm not even a fan of his. Again, I'm not the only one that thinks Splitter plays better with the bench. He scores more and gets the ball more.
    Way to make friends.

When you say something patently stupid and 10 people point it out, just accept that you're talking nonsense and take it on the chin. Don't try to weasel out of it, be a man.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like Dejuan put weight back on. If anything else he should stay healthy for his own sake.

Bonner/Blair can't do dat capek's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan with 12 blocks the past 2 games combined
    That "time to push the panic button" thread must have lit a fire under his ass tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to make friends.

When you say something patently stupid and 10 people point it out, just accept that you're talking nonsense and take it on the chin. Don't try to weasel out of it, be a man.
    lol his australian man, just looking out for his scrub aussies for more pt

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Montel Jordan?? WTF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That "time to push the panic button" thread must have lit a fire under his ass tbh
    I'll happily accept responsibility if that's the case

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SPURraider
    What other big man do we have that would be a subs ute for Splitter in the starting lineup (if he were to play with the bench)? Bonnner, Blair? I was just putting it out there....tbh, I'm not a huge fan of Baynes (just because he's an aussie). I haven't seen him play before, but I think he'd be more effective than Blair.
    The premise of the question is the problem. We don't want or need to take SPlitter out of the starting lineup, he's thriving there.

/discussion of bull

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, what a refreshing win. Nice night.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NDC Rusty...4 min= 2 TO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defense is a joke tonight thus far, hope it tightens up
    Quoting myself yes.

28 2nd half points for the grizz. That is all. Tightened up like a MF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SPURraider
    What other big man do we have that would be a subs ute for Splitter in the starting lineup (if he were to play with the bench)? Bonnner, Blair? I was just putting it out there....tbh, I'm not a huge fan of Baynes just because he's an aussie).
    how about NOT subs uting Splitter in the starting lineup? how about having our best bigs out there. for 30 minutes per game apiece. its not like they spend all their time on the floor together anyway, there are plenty of minutes with timmy/diaw or splitter/diaw or jax out there as the 4. in fact, up until garbage time, im not sure we had more than maybe 2 minutes with neither tim nor tiago out there.

realize that tiago has much of the same role as he did before (plays with the 2nd unit quite a bit) but is simply getting more minutes than he did as a bench player. those extra minutes are coming alongside duncan

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    word

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct numbers, wrong combination ;(

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like Dejuan put weight back on. If anything else he should stay healthy for his own sake.
    Only a tiny bit. He's still in much better shape than his rookie year, when, ironically, he played his best ball.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to make friends.

Fair enough. Just don't want people to accuse me of being biased for Aussies. I'm not a fan of Baynes....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boomersgold notice that Tiago for the season (counting his games as starter AND reserve) is averaging around 21 minutes per game, and he is averaging north of 25 per game with the starting unit. so he's getting about 5-10 minutes more per game than he did as a reserve (which i'm sure we're all happy about). it just so happens these extra minutes are coming alongside tim

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how about NOT subs uting Splitter in the starting lineup? how about having our best bigs out there. for 30 minutes per game apiece. its not like they spend all their time on the floor together anyway, there are plenty of minutes with timmy/diaw or splitter/diaw or jax out there as the 4. in fact, up until garbage time, im not sure we had more than maybe 2 minutes with neither tim nor tiago out there.

realize that tiago has much of the same role as he did before (plays with the 2nd unit quite a bit) but is simply getting more minutes than he did as a bench player. those extra minutes are coming alongside duncan
    But I thought this was obvious...?

For the record, I think Kawhi and Splitter could both do with a few more shots. Today was fine obviously though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SPURraider
    What other big man do we have that would be a subs ute for Splitter in the starting lineup (if he were to play with the bench)? Bonnner, Blair? I was just putting it out there....tbh, I'm not a huge fan of Baynes (just because he's an aussie). I haven't seen him play before, but I think he'd be more effective than Blair.
    Dude hasn't seen a minute of NBA action. Are you serious?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're a Kicks fan who loves to berate our team when we lose and bask in the glory when we win... WTF? TROOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought I was watching the 2005 Spurs! This was a Old School Spurs beatdown! Good, tough win!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude hasn't seen a minute of NBA action. Are you serious?
    Not really. Just putting the idea out there. Received a lot of negative responses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. Just putting the idea out there. Received a lot of negative responses.
    Fair enough. I have high hopes for him too.. but as a big to buy minutes for our other guys or to spell them in the PO when we get into foul trouble. That's about it for a season or two.

Thread Information