Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tucker to Miami

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

They could do this and still have $15M in cap space. Mavs might actually have a decent free agency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steph Curry set to sign 4-year, $215 million extension with Warriors: report

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I thought the NBA lost money because of covid. These owners paying midgets $30 million per until they're 39, a light skinned chucker $54 million per until he's 37. Wtf.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Derozan to the Bulls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Gonna be hilarious watching Westbrook and Carmelo take a combined 30 shots a game

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Gonna be hilarious watching Westbrook and Carmelo take a combined 30 shots a game
    only to be outdone by watching the disaster that is Houston attempting to play basketball

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I know it's only day 2 in free agency but Dennis Schroeder turned down 4 years $84 million because he wanted more money and it's possible he might not even get close to that offer.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    only to be outdone by watching the disaster that is Houston attempting to play basketball
    I’m sure it will be more entertaining than what Cuban surrounded Luka with. Sterling Brown and Reggie Bullock

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I’m sure it will be more entertaining than what Cuban surrounded Luka with. Sterling Brown and Reggie Bullock
    nah. imagine expecting Houston to actually groom a draft pick

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You'll be laughing out the other side of your mouth when they both get straightened out like Artest in '10.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know it's only day 2 in free agency but Dennis Schroeder turned down 4 years $84 million because he wanted more money and it's possible he might not even get close to that offer.
    Thank Christ we learned our lesson on this waste of space. & it was a bitter lesson. Big shot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Media no longer responsible to baby sit him now that Pop has let go.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Ummm but they still got Luka. And that in and of itself is better and more entertaining until proven otherwise.

You have a roll of the dice in your hand hoping he becomes Zach LaVine or better. And he could be. But at the moment, a whisper in the wind doesn't compare to having Luka Doncic on your roster.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thank you for the memories, Bald Eagle! Take flight and be well in Chitown!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes back to SA is the greatest thing ever, anywhere, tbh.

I think this guy is trying to lose 50 games next year ---->

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes back to SA is the greatest thing ever, anywhere, tbh.

I think this guy is trying to lose 50 games next year ---->
    Bruh, it's a nightmare I can't wake up from.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Ummm but they still got Luka. And that in and of itself is better and more entertaining until proven otherwise.

You have a roll of the dice in your hand hoping he becomes Zach LaVine or better. And he could be. But at the moment, a whisper in the wind doesn't compare to having Luka Doncic on your roster.
    An offensive guy who doesn’t play defense ain’t gonna win. Learned it from Harden. Also, Cuban has a track record of not giving his star help. And if he ever does get help? He can’t be taking 30 goddamn shots a game in the playoffs. Gotta trust your teammates.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    An offensive guy who doesn’t play defense ain’t gonna win. Learned it from Harden. Also, Cuban has a track record of not giving his star help. And if he ever does get help? He can’t be taking 30 goddamn shots a game in the playoffs. Gotta trust your teammates.
    First off, defensive criticism in an NBA era virtually devoid of defense is odd. But anyway, why can't an offensive guy who doesn't play defense win? Do you not realize what organization Luka plays for and who the star of their only championship team was? At any rate, Luka will take the appropriate number of shots according to the cast around him. If it's 30, then it's 30 until his supporting cast dictates differently. Go ask Michael Jordan from his first couple post season appearances.

And wasn't the issue entertainment? You went off track.

And lol at a Rockets fan preaching what it takes to win. It'd be like a Hornets/Pelicans advising how to keep your franchise star happy and under contract longterm.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    First off, defensive criticism in an NBA era virtually devoid of defense is odd. But anyway, why can't an offensive guy who doesn't play defense win? Do you not realize what organization Luka plays for and who the star of their only championship team was? At any rate, Luka will take the appropriate number of shots according to the cast around him. If it's 30, then it's 30 until his supporting cast dictates differently. Go ask Michael Jordan from his first couple post season appearances.

And wasn't the issue entertainment? You went off track.

And lol at a Rockets fan preaching what it takes to win. It'd be like a Hornets/Pelicans advising how to keep your franchise star happy and under contract longterm.
    Dirk had guys around him, who played defense in that championship run. Chandler, Marion, Stevenson, etc. This current team they have, no one plays D. That will lead to continuous first round exits. I mean , Kawhi shot the ball this series at a 60 percent clip. Luka 1 on 1 isn’t winning because that style of ball does not win in this era. Ask Harden about that. Mavs have had max cap space and couldn’t do with it. Though, it was somehow Donnie’s fault I guess that the Niko player connections didn’t work out.

Luka asks and needs a second primary ball handler and you don’t go get him, he will leave in 2 years tops

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And yeah you’re goddamn right I’m laughing at them not being out of the first round in 10 years. Cuban is a ing joke and will waste Luka like he did most of Dirk’s career. You know it’s true. Me being a Rockets fan makes no difference in the fact Cuban needed his ass kicked for breaking up a championship team and doing else ever since. And THEN bringing Chandler back years later

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    djohn so butthurt over his disaster of a franchise actually being more incompetent than cuban and co

Thread Information