Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the family, who talked to investigators, police, etc, knows what they're talking about, but you have no clue. Zero. Nil. That's really the bottom line.
    You can hide behind the family all you want.

It's funny how the police are so corrupt. They're killing (black) people.
    But they're infallible when it comes to covering up for the most powerful people.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's funny how the police are so corrupt. They're killing (black) people.
    But they're infallible when it comes to covering up for the most powerful people.
    Again, what is your actual conspiracy theory here? Walk us through it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually not hiding at all, I'm right here, and you can add all the emoticons you want.

I'm correctly pointing out that you have zero authority/credibility to overrule what the family says, period (I do too, BTW).

Your 'hunches' and 'gut feelings' are completely irrelevant and unimportant.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually not hiding at all, I'm right here, and you can add all the emoticons you want.

I'm correctly pointing out that you have zero authority/credibility to overrule what the family says, period (I do too, BTW).

Your 'hunches' and 'gut feelings' are completely irrelevant and unimportant.
    The family has no authority. Your appeal to authority is fallacious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The family has no authority. Your appeal to authority is fallacious.
    of course the family is a million times more authorized to talk about their family member's death than you are. As a matter of fact, it's entirely logical you have no authority whatsoever.

They got to talk to the police and investigators, something you will never do. Your take on this is as good as if I asked my dog what happened (who has as much information as you do).

Sorry to break your illusion you're somehow 'enlightened' or some such, tbh. This would literally be a case of you talking out of your ass (which never really stopped you before, but I digress).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The timing is peculiar right after a terrible day for the Democrats:

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course the family is a million times more authorized to talk about their family member's death than you are. As a matter of fact, it's entirely logical you have no authority whatsoever.

They got to talk to the police and investigators, something you will never do. Your take on this is as good as if I asked my dog what happened (who has as much information as you do).

Sorry to break your illusion you're somehow 'enlightened' or some such, tbh. This would literally be a case of you talking out of your ass (which never really stopped you before, but I digress).
    "Authorized"
    "million times"

Sorry, but just because they bought the massive load sold to them, that doesn't mean anything.
    If the family wants to say how the doubters don't get it, that's one thing.
    But the stomping the foot response they had doesn't mean .
    Frankly, I think they're a disgrace to Seth Rich's valiant effort to expose a corrupt party.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris hater DMC Spurtacular

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Authorized"
    "million times"

Sorry, but just because they bought the massive load sold to them, that doesn't mean anything.
    If the family wants to say how the doubters don't get it, that's one thing.
    But the stomping the foot response they had doesn't mean .
    Frankly, I think they're a disgrace to Seth Rich's valiant effort to expose a corrupt party.
    It really doesn't matter how you feel, because one thing is factually true: you have no idea what happened other than what the family has said publicly, and have no way whatsoever to find out.

The rest is all about your egocentric need to feel good, which has nothing to do with Seth Rich, and goes against the family wishes (you certainly don't care about him one iota, and thus have no problem dragging his name in the mud despite knowing nothing about it).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really doesn't matter how you feel, because one thing is factually true: you have no idea what happened other than what the family has said publicly, and have no way whatsoever to find out.

The rest is all about your egocentric need to feel good, which has nothing to do with Seth Rich, and goes against the family wishes (you certainly don't care about him one iota, and thus have no problem dragging his name in the mud despite knowing nothing about it).
    That's not factually true. That's your feelings only.

You're trying to high road it and failing miserably.

And I already said I don't give a damn about his flunky family's wishes. They're a disgrace to his sacrifice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris hater DMC Spurtacular
    Pretty dissapointed at Whitneys analysis. Shes usually great

Biggest question is what was this witch doing on US soil given that the investigation was heating up again especially on the Prince Randy Andy front. There were some media rumors that Prince was eing talked about being called up by FBI and even extradited. Also just days ago FBI said Israeli ex PM was an Epstein rapist.

Why did this witch not run to Israel and be hiden there like most Mossad agents that get caught with their crimes?

Probably because Israel has thrown her under the bus. But still she could have fled to europe.

I dont think this will help Trump at all. Most rednecks dont care or know Epstein.

I dont think this witch will see the light of day again. She will either die in prison or die on the outside or if she talks maybe skrippaled.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better to be wealthy and become POTUS than become POTUS then become wealthy. The Clintons were the latter. You have every bleeding pussy in Washington digging for Trump dirt since even before the 2016 election. If it's there your people are ing worthless.
    That doesn't change the fact that you're arguing it's more plausible that the Clintons had Epstein killed because they're rich and powerful... when the alternative scenario being discussed involves literally the most powerful man in the country who also happens to be a billionaire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stubborn blind spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't change the fact that you're arguing it's more plausible that the Clintons had Epstein killed because they're rich and powerful... when the alternative scenario being discussed involves literally the most powerful man in the country who also happens to be a billionaire.
    The most pragmatic view on this would be that neither killed anyone, and that the deaths have individual explanations unrelated to either source - that powerful people have huge circles of contact and anyone within that circle who is corrupt and caught can then be tied to the most powerful of the contacts, the POTUS. In reality they all exist in the same bubble, and the distinction between them by those of us outside of that bubble is merely for our own comfort. They chose each other 100x before choosing us, even if on paper and on TV they state otherwise. So they collectively would have interest in squashing information on a de able act they all took part in regularly - or something that could be made to appear de able by having a bad apple present (one underage girl would make them all guilty, even if the rest were adults who made conscious decisions to participate).

The oddities aren't the deaths. The oddities are the cir stances surrounding them, like officers asleep or cameras turned off. If that happens a lot, that's a systemic issue that needs to be rooted out from the top down, but if it was just a coincidence, the DOJ folks who illustrated such carelessness brought this on themselves. High profile detainees should be issued US Marshall Service FWP program level service. That's a failure from top down, starting with Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The oddities are the cir stances surrounding them, like officers asleep or cameras turned off. If that happens a lot, that's a systemic issue that needs to be rooted out from the top down, but if it was just a coincidence, the DOJ folks who illustrated such carelessness brought this on themselves. High profile detainees should be issued US Marshall Service FWP program level service. That's a failure from top down, starting with Trump.
    Get real.
    A coincidence.

The highest profile prisoner in the entire U.S. who had already attempted suicide a week earlier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not factually true. That's your feelings only.

You're trying to high road it and failing miserably.

And I already said I don't give a damn about his flunky family's wishes. They're a disgrace to his sacrifice.
    Of course it's a fact, and will continue to be a fact until you can prove to the contrary (which we already know you can't).

The only thing that's unsurprising is that you made up a conspiracy in your head about this, you seem to have one for everything.

Also, the admission that you're willing to drag a dead person through the mud in order to fulfill your own fantasies, really shows your character. De able and reprehensible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn what happened to this chick? She used to look smoking hot. She's in terrible shape both mentally and physically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lane

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course it's a fact, and will continue to be a fact until you can prove to the contrary (which we already know you can't).

The only thing that's unsurprising is that you made up a conspiracy in your head about this, you seem to have one for everything.

Also, the admission that you're willing to drag a dead person through the mud in order to fulfill your own fantasies, really shows your character. De able and reprehensible.
    You're calling the family's outlook a fact. That's desperate.

And your CIA buzzwording conspiracy as if I'm supposed to be ashamed for not giving DC police a pass. TheGreatYacht

Finally, your clutching your pearls about me daring to call this out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're calling the family's outlook a fact. That's desperate.

And your CIA buzzwording conspiracy as if I'm supposed to be ashamed for not giving DC police a pass. TheGreatYacht

Finally, your clutching your pearls about me daring to call this out.
    No, I'm calling out the fact that you do not, under any cir stance, have any information that's superior to what the family already made public, and certainly what the family knows in private.

That's why this is your fantasy, and your fantasy alone, and you should just own up the fact that you'll go as low as dragging dead people around in order to advance it.

Next time you want to talk about moral compasses, don't forget where is yours.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm calling out the fact that you do not, under any cir stance, have any information that's superior to what the family already made public, and certainly what the family knows in private.

That's why this is your fantasy, and your fantasy alone, and you should just own up the fact that you'll go as low as dragging dead people around in order to advance it.

Next time you want to talk about moral compasses, don't forget where is yours.
    It's a public case; and there's glaring contradictions/realities for which the police nor Rich's s bag family have accounted for. Not sorry; I don't do white wash. You do though, cos you're a weak man. TheGreatYacht

I never said moral compass; but yea, I have one. You don't. You want to duck your head in the sand like a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a public case; and there's glaring contradictions/realities for which the police nor Rich's s bag family have accounted for. Not sorry; I don't do white wash. You do though, cos you're a weak man. TheGreatYacht

I never said moral compass; but yea, I have one. You don't. You want to duck your head in the sand like a .
    The only thing weak here are your arguments. You *still* have zero claims to make to overrule what both the police and the family presented for the case.

You continue to peddle ignorance despite being fully aware you know nothing about the case, certainly much, much less than the people directly involved in it.

Calling me names does nothing other than try to distract from that fact, and frankly, you should know better by now.

Also, your actions speak to your moral compass. You don't get to define it. It's patently clear how low you're willing to go in order to, literally, fulfill your paranoia. You know, there's professional help for that.

Thread Information