Page 107 of 164 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 4077
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Goalposts are moving again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another fun, exciting game on a Friday night. LeBron James is just the man. Been so awesome watching him kick ass in the purple and gold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all these Laker fans gonna be MIA on Sunday

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I honestly don't care as much about Sunday as most.. Might be good to let them be the faves. I just want HCA in the West... Even if Lakers wins Clippers fans gonna say only the playoffs matter. Only thing I xare about is AD stepping up with a big game and handling their physicality... If he and Bron play well and we lose I'm good. If AD struggles I'll be concerned our biggest advantage is that even if Kawhi is better than Bron at this point.. AD is a way better #2 than PG. That is the biggest advantage we have over Clips that and more championship experience.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You farmers keep underrating our bench. Look at this crunch time winning play by my man CaruSHOW

Kid just keeps making winning plays. People look at his skin and his hairline and think he can't ball. He 6'5" and athletic AF. Hopefully he takes most of Rondo's minutes. Dude can play.
    "Get Rondo" was trending last night... As in get Rondo da outtahere...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wooo man I love this . We finally beat one of the top two teams and all these San Antonio clipper fans come outta nowhere “ watch Sunday , watch Sunday “ lmao. Guess if we win it’s gunna be “ watch in the playoffs” . Love it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    all these Laker fans gonna be MIA on Sunday
    You gonna be MIA till October

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Baynes just buried 9 three pointers. 37 points. Did the Spurs trade him or he was a free agent?

Either way -- LOL

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Get Rondo" was trending last night... As in get Rondo da outtahere...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you see Bron vs Giannis? Giannis couldn't overpower him. You think nephew will?

Waiters is in a bench role, so yeah I like the signing. Like Dwert, he's not expected to be the man here. Remember you farmers laughed at Dwert too. He's ballin in limited minutes

HH is reduced to rooting for other teams to beat the Lakers. Been there done that bruh. Hang in there
    I'd cheer for the Lakers over the Clippers, easily. I just don't see a scenario where they can beat them in a series, as long as Kawhi is on the floor.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wooo man I love this . We finally beat one of the top two teams and all these San Antonio clipper fans come outta nowhere “ watch Sunday , watch Sunday “ lmao. Guess if we win it’s gunna be “ watch in the playoffs” . Love it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd cheer for the Lakers over the Clippers, easily. I just don't see a scenario where they can beat them in a series, as long as Kawhi is on the floor.
    Fair enough. Bron turned back the clock last night. If last night's Bron shows up in these playoffs, Kawhi tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Greek talked in December

Last night was like a playoff game. Physical play. Hard fouls. Low post play. They came out swinging from the start. We dropped 39 on their heads in the 3rd and did enough in the end to get the W:

My squad showed toughness last night. Me likey
    Last edited by LkrFan; 03-07-2020 at 11:17 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “(I was) just taking the challenge, and understanding that if I take the challenge the rest of us will take the challenge as well,” James said of his defensive effort against Antetokounmpo. “We all did that. It wasn’t just me.”
    #Leadership

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My guy!

but damn man kawahi does bring me fear tbh. Laker fans don’t wanna admit it but he has torched us both times this year and nobody has been able to guard him. Idc for PG Lou or Montrez we should be able to contain them but kiwi man. When he’s in that zone that er don’t miss. Let’s see tomorrow if Lebron takes the challenge like with Giannis but kiwi actually has skill and moves which won’t be as easy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think Bucks win the East tbh

Yes Giannis has improved his outside shooting but not to the point he’ll be a threat from the perimeter in this year’s playoffs
    Defenses will key in on him and Bledsoe will disappear
    They’ll also miss Brogdon imo

I can see a healthy Boston team cone out of the East

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baynes just buried 9 three pointers. 37 points. Did the Spurs trade him or he was a free agent?

Either way -- LOL
    He was a free agent. I think it was Detroit that threw a lot of money at him. He didn't get near enough playing time on the Spurs. Poop(and some of those re ed s upstairs) had a love affair with Jeff Ayres at the time and gave that so much playing time over Baynes. Now, Baynes is a great backup center in the NBA while Ayres is probably riding the bench of a semi pro league in one of the asian countries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gonna be MIA till October
    At the end of the day we'll be shinin' shoes together.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yes Giannis has improved his outside shooting but not to the point he’ll be a threat from the perimeter in this year’s playoffs

I was surprised they chose Bledsoe over Brogdon. I low key wanted Brogdon in LA, but we (foolishly) was waiting on Kiwi's decision.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Greek Freak getting a precautionary MRI. What?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At the end of the day we'll be shinin' shoes together.
    aha facts. All love

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If the Bucks are NOT in the finals that is a massive upset. They are far and away the best team in the East.. Middleton plays at a reasonably consistent level and they make it..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Bucks are NOT in the finals that is a massive upset. They are far and away the best team in the East.. Middleton plays at a reasonably consistent level and they make it..
    A Golden State sniffer I know is convinced if the Bucks do not le this year he is coming to bail out the bois.

Thread Information