Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agreed Mr. Body

I mean if you're here to see the team secure the best percentage odds to land a crown jewel like Wemby, last nights game and L was the in Superbowl

And if you're here to see our #9 pick (and crew) show signs he is going to contribute meaningful production beyond "role player" for a small market team that will not get talent any other way, last nights game was the in Superbowl

Those are the two options, how is this lose-lose unless you want the postseason this year which is just not on track with anything this franchise has shown you at all this season since June. What planet are you on?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, that was a vision of what future Sochan can look like, and it looks good.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last night showed perfectly how you need players who can take over. McCollum completely led their team. And for a few moments, Sochan did so for us. Sochan rebounding and going coast to coast is basically our best offense so far.
    Last edited by The Truth #6; 12-23-2022 at 03:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We lost by 9. Perhaps dial back the drama a bit.
    We were down 20 after the first. And they were missing their two best players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're not wrong I'm just saying last night was still fun to watch with Sochan breaking out.

are you not entertained.jpg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bassey needs to hold his position on picks in the pnr. He releases too soon, probably hoping to get a pass so he can score, but in reality he's just messing up the play by (s)letting the defense stay with the guard/forward he's supposed to be setting the pick for, and (b) his defender can stay with him as he drops down in the paint and block or deter any pass that might come his way. He really screws up any option his teammate might have.
    S. Johnson has been proving he belongs in the rotation in every game. Compared to Diop, he is the better player right now. Diop has so many games where he just does nothing.
    J. Richardson is so good at a lot of things without being a star. I will miss him if he is traded.
    Hard to figure out Vassell not scoring better, but I guess the problem is the Pels figured him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bassey needs to hold his position on picks in the pnr. He releases too soon, probably hoping to get a pass so he can score, but in reality he's just messing up the play by (s)letting the defense stay with the guard/forward he's supposed to be setting the pick for, and (b) his defender can stay with him as he drops down in the paint and block or deter any pass that might come his way. He really screws up any option his teammate might have.
    S. Johnson has been proving he belongs in the rotation in every game. Compared to Diop, he is the better player right now. Diop has so many games where he just does nothing.
    J. Richardson is so good at a lot of things without being a star. I will miss him if he is traded.
    Hard to figure out Vassell not scoring better, but I guess the problem is the Pels figured him out.
    Vassell is streaky at times, and one of those players that REALLY mmeds to see his first or second shot go in. Also, Herb Jones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to pick one particular moment in a game, and dwell on how awful things were at that moment like a Debbie Downer, well, you do you. I’ll look at the WHOLE game, and take what positives I can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

we weren't winning either way. Just enjoy the show

Thread Information