My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe's easily....Lebron won his on a locked out season followed by a monumental collapse by the Spurs. Whereas Kobe beat a a prime Defensive player of the year with a very balanced team in Orlando....then he followed that up by defeating one of the greatest Boston teams in recent memory without another HOF player at his side to do it...

@ the Spurs fans who tried in vain to make a case that lebron was better than Kobe...@ Charles Barking and ESPN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your mom's. now go to bed, kid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    your mom's. now go to bed, kid.

lame and I sleep on the floor by the way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aren't you gonna wish me a happy fathers' day, son?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe's easily....Lebron won his on a locked out season followed by a monumental collapse by the Spurs. Whereas Kobe beat a a prime Defensive player of the year with a very balanced team in Orlando....then he followed that up by defeating one of the greatest Boston teams in recent memory without another HOF player at his side to do it...

@ the Spurs fans who tried in vain to make a case that lebron was better than Kobe...@ Charles Barking and ESPN
    More like Gasol's, Bynum's, and Odumb's back to back, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    About even in the Finals, OKC and Orlando are both young, up and coming teams with not much playoff experience (SVG>Scott Brooks tho) 2010 Boston and 2013 Spurs also shared similarities from a roster standpoint. However, Kobe's road in the West was a bit tougher. No question. People always scoff at the Jazz or the Yao Ming less Rockets but those two teams alone are better than anyone Miami has faced (Bobcats, Bucks, Nyets). Karl's 09 Nuggets is also severely underrated, that team was built well and were 2 turnovers away from actually winning the West (Thanks Ariza) and we've seen how Miami's biggest foe in their conference imploded, thanks Roy Heck, the 2009 Rockets would be the second best team in the East this year

Statistically, Lebron and Kobe struggled against the Spurs and Boston respectively, but had an excellent series against the younger teams (OKC and Orlando). But Lebron did one thing Kobe didn't in the same run, which is to win Regular Season and Finals MVP. If you look at it that way, Lebron's overall le run was a tad bit more impressive.

But I'm a Kobe homer and I've seen every one of his games and minus the Game 7 in Boston, he was absolutely phenomenal in those championship runs especially against Denver, that dude was absolutely incredible.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    , beating ass Dwight Coward and some old bustas like KG and Paul Pierce ain't . Snitch also shot something like 40 mutha in percent. Then the choke in game 7 with 6-24.

Bron was lighting mutha as up in his game 7. 37 points and 12 boards.

Now go suck on your 7th pick like you suck fool.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Taco meat....how does it feel to get your ass pushed in on Daddy's day....

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Hey Taco meat....how does it feel to get your ass pushed in on Daddy's day....
    Cant win em all. Repeat was sweet. Next year we snatchin Melo and gonna make a run at this again.

You s wont even make the playoffs. Not with snitch's achilles that's flopping around in his ankle like a flop around in your ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those b2b years after the disaster of 0304 season, that was epic choke job from a fake ass leader thinking he can lead a team

just as strong as his b2b years out injured achilles.....just as good as rose b2b years out injured with the soft fake tears

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cant win em all. Repeat was sweet. Next year we snatchin Melo and gonna make a run at this again.

You s wont even make the playoffs. Not with snitch's achilles that's flopping around in his ankle like a flop around in your ass.
    your ass ready to be grounded into some real Taco meat tonight ...I will bring the s s, tomato's, and lettuce homie...I plan to stuff your ass tight

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    your ass ready to be grounded into some real Taco meat tonight ...I will bring the s s, tomato's, and lettuce homie...I plan to stuff your ass tight
    Yeah we getting stomped tonight. But you bustas been stomped all year. Snitch couldn't even get his ass 2 inches off the ground with that pussy soft achilles.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah we getting stomped tonight. But you bustas been stomped all year. Snitch couldn't even get his ass 2 inches off the ground with that pussy soft achilles.
    I forgot about the shredded cheese...how could I forget the cheese....

Thread Information