Page 354 of 491 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast
Results 8,826 to 8,850 of 12267
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol what does a ruptured Achilles have to do with a sore thigh? Not even remotely similar situations
    U can't be this stupid... KD didn't play on a ruptured Achilles... It ruptured when he played after they cleared him for a calf strain...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who was saying GS is better without KD? Answer that question. And really stop it...you embarrass yourself daily...KD no matter what you think of him is one of the greatest offensive players in the history of the game....do you really think him being healthy wouldn't tip the scales in GS favor?...its a totally different ball game...and no I don't think GS would have swept Tor but I do think they would have disposed of them much the same way they disposed of SA in 2017.
    EVERYONE was saying it... Where were u??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am no fan of Durant,but he did show heart playing the last game. The #2 got didn't even show up to support his team and was ing his uncle in NY.
    He showed weakness... He let ppl pressuring him into injuring himself to prove a point... Weak!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It sure as wasn't even that sore, didn't prevent his ass from going to a Dodgers game with Magic last spring.

Lest we all forget amongst this KD heroics talk, a timeline of Kawhi's situation with the Spurs shows ABSOLUTELY NO PARALLELS.

October 2017: After missing training camp, Kawhi declared out for Spurs opener.
    San Antonio Spurs F Kawhi Leonard to sit out opener vs. Minnesota Timberwolves

November 2017: Parker makes his season debut for the Spurs, only 7 months after rupturing his left quadriceps tendon in May.
    Tony Parker says Kawhi Leonard could return in 'a couple of weeks', after looking good in practices.

Parker says: "You know the Spurs, they are going to take no risks. It’s going to be ... a couple of weeks, three weeks, they are not going to take any risks, but he is looking good so far.”

December 2017: Kawhi returns and looks rusty (13/6/1 in 16 minutes) and over the next few weeks, is in and out of the lineup as a precaution due to soreness. He doesn't look nearly as athletic as he did in the 2016-2017 season.
    Kawhi Leonard is Back, and the Spurs’ Season Starts Now

January 2018: Kawhi declared out indefinitely
    Kawhi Leonard (quadriceps) out indefinitely to continue rehabilitation from injury

February 2018: Despite being cleared of any structural injury by the Spurs' medical staff, Kawhi continues to sit out.
    Report: Kawhi Leonard choosing to sit out despite being medically cleared

(...)

March 2018: In the midst of fighting for 8th place in the West to make the playoffs, Parker declares his injury "100 times worse" than Kawhi's.
    Tony Parker: My quad injury was 'a hundred times worse' than Kawhi Leonard's

April 2018: Pop's wife dies, Kawhi "planned" to return to the lineup but didn't. Pop: "you'll have to ask Kawhi and His Group that question."
    Report: Kawhi Leonard Planned Return to Spurs After Erin Popovich's Death

April 2018: Spurs barely make the playoffs, Warriors sweep them in the first round. Kawhi not on the bench to cheer the team on and goes to NYC.
    Warriors eliminate Spurs, move on to round 2 of NBA Finals

May 2018: Kawhi spotted attending Dodgers game in LA with Magic Johnson.

June 2018: Gregg Popovich travels to California, meets with Kawhi Leonard.
    "Leonard wants a trade to Los Angeles, preferably the Lakers over the Clippers, league sources said. He has privately maintained that he no longer wants to play in San Antonio and will eventually alert rival teams considering trades for him that his intention is to sign in Los Angeles when he can become a free agent in 2019, league sources said."

June 2018: NBA Draft approaches, Kawhi's camp declares Kawhi "100%" magically, just in time for a possible trade.
    Report: Kawhi Leonard nearing full health

and now....

NBA Finals 2019: Kawhi Leonard says he can relate to Kevin Durant's 'devastating' injury, wishes him 'a speedy recovery'
    "I hope he has a speedy recovery and just gets healthy, and I hope that he's going to be OK mentally, just throughout the whole rehab process," Leonard said, "because, like I said before, we work so hard to either play in the Finals or just play in the NBA, and when you're not playing, it's hard to wrap your mental around it. But I'm pretty sure he's going to attack each day and get better and come back strong."

Yes, "work so hard to play in the NBA." Like going to Dodgers games with the owner of the arch rival team while under contract. Or like dodging Spurs staffers while on a paid vacation in NYC doing "rehab."
    Ur comparing playing in an NBA game to going to sit and watch a baseball game?? You're disqualified

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He showed weakness... He let ppl pressuring him into injuring himself to prove a point... Weak!
    high IQ opinion. he let himself get pressured into something he really shouldn’t have been doing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just think tomorrow is gonna be 5 years since Kawhi and Danny first rang.... with the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi should give his trophy to Vanvleet

autistic ass mf
    U clearly don't understand how finals mvps work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go ingest a satchel of Richards. You don’t know . off
    Det salt tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

One of the best things about Kawhi is his approach to the game and his mindset. But suddenly he will become trash and won't have any impact on any team he's on...OK.
    I never said that. I said he's the best player in the NBA in 2017 and a lot of Spurs fans thought the same. As a matter of fact when he got traded to Toronto, to me they were the favorites to take down the Dubs. I said he'll average 40 against them. He averaged 30 but my point was proven. They can't stop him. All I was saying is you can give a team that never made it to the finals some insight on what it takes to get there, but when you're with a franchise that has 5 banners and players who have won 4-5 rings as well as the coach it demands completely different level of leadership that he obviously wasn't ready for. The Raptors got that Spurs championship pedigree in the trade, as well as a generational talent and that put them over the top.
    Last edited by RC_Drunkford; 06-14-2019 at 01:49 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After final buzzer sounded off, it would have been great to see Nephew tell his coach Nick Nurse “Thank you for not pushing me!”.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess Timmy didn't show heart when he sat out an entire playoff run
    Actually he wanted to play. It was the team that sat him down. He didn’t sit himself down.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Kawhi and Unc go to the Clippers right after ringing will the depressives here accept that there's nothing San Antonio could've done to keep this autist?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Part of me wishes to see nephew with one of the LA teams. Spurs could get their revenge if they meet them in the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually he wanted to play. It was the team that sat him down. He didn’t sit himself down.
    yup. Pop actually cares about his players. As much as we rag on him being too loyal or not having the drive to win, he genuinely cares about his players as people. Not just as NBA commodities.
    Why would Pop, who says "its just basketball" ,risk a players health for a game that is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. Pop rushing kawhi back? Please..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    double post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi celebrating with his teammates

...teammates until July 1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ur comparing playing in an NBA game to going to sit and watch a baseball game?? You're disqualified
    So he's healthy enough/"rehabbing like crazy to get to 100% right before the draft" by going to a Dodgers game and cheer for a team that isn't in his town. Got it.

But not healthy enough/"rehabbing like crazy to get to 100% right before the draft" to sit behind the bench of his own team, the team a SuperMax player should be the leader of, in their playoff push/playoff games to cheer on the team he is playing for (scratch that, not playing for, but paying his salary). Got it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he's healthy enough/"rehabbing like crazy to get to 100% right before the draft" by going to a Dodgers game and cheer for a team that isn't in his town. Got it.

But not healthy enough/"rehabbing like crazy to get to 100% right before the draft" to sit behind the bench of his own team, the team a SuperMax player should be the leader of, in their playoff push/playoff games to cheer on the team he is playing for (scratch that, not playing for, but paying his salary). Got it.
    Give it up dude. Apparently, Kawhi can do no wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give it up dude. Apparently, Kawhi can do no wrong.
    Neither can PATFO according to you. It works both ways dumbass.

What a poster. Go back to reddit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The three “what if”s I keep wishing I could see play out in an alternative universe:

1. What if the Spurs don’t trade Kawhi and force him to play out his contract?
    2. What if the Sixers think Kawhi>Ben Simmons and do that trade?
    3. What if the Celtics think Kawhi>Jason Tatum and/or Jaylen Brown and trade for Kawhi?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Where did I ever say that the front office didn't make any mistakes? Point it out to one post. Just because they made mistakes doesn't mean that the mistakes were so severe that there was no going back! The dude just didn't want to be there - mistakes or not.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If anyone's a poster around here, it's you and your anti-Spurs agenda.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The three “what if”s I keep wishing I could see play out in an alternative universe:

1. What if the Spurs don’t trade Kawhi and force him to play out his contract?
    2. What if the Sixers think Kawhi>Ben Simmons and do that trade?
    3. What if the Celtics think Kawhi>Jason Tatum and/or Jaylen Brown and trade for Kawhi?
    1.)He'd be a Clipper after the season.
    2.) Sixers wouldn't
    3.) Spurs would be screwed

Thread Information