Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wei...cid=spartanntp

side point if anyone knows Monoslob irl could a welfare check be made?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Probably depression/guilt from the initial weight gain after returning to post show everyday life

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    NOW: Danni Allen Season 14: 258 to 138. She's now maintains 175-180

Danni became the marketing director for a Chicago-area Planet Fitness after the show. She now weighs 175 to 180 pounds, which is a "healthy, happy weight for me to maintain without going crazy in the gym," she told the Chicago Tribune. "When we were on the show, we worked out anywhere between eight and 10 hours a day. So it was great while I was on the show. It definitely gave me that jump-start into losing weight. It's not something I would say is realistic or long term for anybody to maintain, especially myself. I kept into health and fitness. I still work out about four days a week, and I watch what I eat as best as possible.”

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    because if someone is going to pay your ass to work out and provide healthy meals it's pretty easy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    because they're all lazy slobs who were pushed by the spotlight to lose weight but not maintain that weight when sent home. that's the reality of it. working out is a complete change in mentality and discipline which most don't have nor want just like those who sign up for that show.

Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    NOW: Danni Allen Season 14: 258 to 138. She's now maintains 175-180

Danni became the marketing director for a Chicago-area Planet Fitness after the show. She now weighs 175 to 180 pounds, which is a "healthy, happy weight for me to maintain without going crazy in the gym," she told the Chicago Tribune. "When we were on the show, we worked out anywhere between eight and 10 hours a day. So it was great while I was on the show. It definitely gave me that jump-start into losing weight. It's not something I would say is realistic or long term for anybody to maintain, especially myself. I kept into health and fitness. I still work out about four days a week, and I watch what I eat as best as possible.”

Yeah, that's what I have heard before. They work out 8-10 hours per day while on the show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    ^Like people need to workout 10 hours a day to lose weight She could have stopped working out altogether, as long as she watched her diet.

Fatties always coming up with the most ridiculous excuses for their lack of discipline and self control. Just say you wanted to go back to eating like a pig

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When theyre on TV its easy to get motivated with everybody watching but once they go back to the suburbs working the 9-5 with nobody paying attention its much harder

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^Like people need to workout 10 hours a day to lose weight She could have stopped working out altogether, as long as she watched her diet.

Fatties always coming up with the most ridiculous excuses for their lack of discipline and self control. Just say you wanted to go back to eating like a pig
    Every big girl in San Antonio has a “thyroid” problem.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I love when the chubby mexican chicks get that dark ass skin around their pussy and inner thighs from the constant rubbing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    A lot of them don't deal with the mental health side of the problem.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    real answer

Unsustainable excercise and diet.

They fat because of their habits. They go to their shows and never truly learn or change their eating habits because they put them on starvation diets

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol yeah

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Is this a serious question gs?

Common sense goes a long way

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is this a serious question gs?

Common sense goes a long way
    Absolutely.
    While I realized ST criticizers would chime in with the usual denigration, some solid answers.
    Sustaining a diet exercise plan is obviously very difficult for much of the US population. I would say in 90% of the cases of Yo Yoers they have the knowledge yet still yo yo.

Imo a huge contributing factor in encouragement / lack of encouragement.

To the super self motivated ones, kudos. I've been in both camps.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    real answer

Unsustainable excercise and diet.

They fat because of their habits. They go to their shows and never truly learn or change their eating habits because they put them on starvation diets
    1,300 calories a day is what one article said.
    For those who were wolfing 7,000 calories a day that kind of sudden drop is not healthy.
    Show was called out for this but hey, it was a ratings hit so we know how that ended.

This new revised show I'm thinking they will not do the 1,300 .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A lot of them don't deal with the mental health side of the problem.
    Absolutely.
    Or put another way emotional health.
    Person could be stressing out over one or many of a myriad of things and it gets unhealthily dealt with by comfort food.

Advertisers don't help at all.
    I've had people relate how they had consumed absolutely the right amount of calories for the day then on comes the pizza commercials etc and now they are craving pizza.
    advertizers know what they are doing. I don't doubt the asshole greedy corps to use subliminal either.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To get that fat to begin with, someone has to pass that point of no return, knowing they are doing it, and not giving a . They have to basically commit to shoveling food into their hole, enough to feed entire families, multiple times a day, for years. When these people decide to lose it, often it's because of the challenge. Once they have, they return to the fat pieces of they were inside, and begin inhaling dozens of eggs, large pizzas and 3 layer cakes on the regular.

Many people have been to that level where they say "I'm getting fat" and they drop 10 or 20 lbs. Imagine being 5'10 and not saying that to yourself at, say, 250lbs. Then not at 350lbs. Then not at 450lbs, etc.. The time to say it was way back around 220 actually. They needed to drop 30 or 40 pounds at that time, but nope.. full steam ahead. I don't feel anything for them but disgust.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    1,300 calories a day is what one article said.
    For those who were wolfing 7,000 calories a day that kind of sudden drop is not healthy.
    Show was called out for this but hey, it was a ratings hit so we know how that ended.

This new revised show I'm thinking they will not do the 1,300 .
    Not healthy? That's like saying "quitting smoking suddenly isn't healthy". Smoking isn't healthy, quitting is better.

Stop eating 7K calories a day. It's not "unhealthy" for a 500lb person to stop eating so much. It's unhealthy to be 500 ing lbs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As if a person can gain 400lbs without overeating. Stapling the stomach for some helps, but that's because their stomach is stretched out from decades of abuse. I think some kids turn to food early on and struggle to get away from it. If they their bodies up early in life, they probably have less drive to try to make it right. Also, usually fat parents = fat kids.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not healthy? That's like saying "quitting smoking suddenly isn't healthy". Smoking isn't healthy, quitting is better.

Stop eating 7K calories a day. It's not "unhealthy" for a 500lb person to stop eating so much. It's unhealthy to be 500 ing lbs.
    Nice strawman fat .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats

Yeah exactly weight loss/weight maintenance is 90+% diet.

Lets say you bust your ass working out 90 minutes a day that’s probablt 800 calories which gets covered easily if you’re not eating healthy.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Ghazi needs to lose 70 lbs, tbh. Already lost 30. got fat as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck unstaaaaaacked

Thread Information