Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old LeBron puts the Lakers on the same level as the Trail Blazers in the West. But good job caving to his demands for a 4 year contract to end his career. Note how he only took 1 year deals bc he was confident / arrogant before, and now that he's mid 30s takes this huge long term deal. Good job paying a 37 year old 38 mill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers aren't even a top 4 seed in the west as currently constructed.
    Top 6. And they won't be sneaking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cold heart truth about Lebron in LA is that Lebron doesn't give two s about the lakers. Lebron went west for three reasons. The max contract, his kids and Hollywood opportunities. Lebron did not go to la to win. The lakers will be rebuilding in 3 years without having made it to a finals.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since you can't draft for , you needed all the help you could get. I still think it's a fugazi if you think ring is the goal. Lebron is a small window option, and without two legit stars with him he's just going to be playing hero again with a softer shoulder to cry on when the rest of the team doesn't show.

And Kobe will throw him under the bus, and Luke Walton will take the fall.
    Give is a couple of years and the Lakes will have their two stars.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old LeBron puts the Lakers on the same level as the Trail Blazers in the West. But good job caving to his demands for a 4 year contract to end his career. Note how he only took 1 year deals bc he was confident / arrogant before, and now that he's mid 30s takes this huge long term deal. Good job paying a 37 year old 38 mill
    He still will be one of the best players in the league at 37.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA needs to drop the west/east thing, make it more like what the NCAA does.

Who could beat the All Time Lakers.

Jabbar
    Lebron
    Magic
    Kobe
    Shaq....sure both big guys out there.

Coming off the bench

Wilt Chamberlain
    James Worthy
    Elgin Baylor
    Karl Malone
    George Mikan
    Most of these players were not the Lakers drafted players but bought players.
    Yes, the Lakers are great at buying other teams players.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lopez/McGee
    LeBron/Kuzma
    Ingram/Hart
    KCP/Stephenson
    Ball

As long as the Lakers don't get Kawhi, I'd prefer LeBron winning over the Warriors tbh. Not sure that's possible with the current squad though. Btw Magic and Pelinka with their lowball offers. Gtfoh
    No way. The Lakers have been a thorn in the Spurs side for decades. You must not have lived through the Magic Johnson years.
    Last edited by rascal; 07-18-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cold heart truth about Lebron in LA is that Lebron doesn't give two s about the lakers. Lebron went west for three reasons. The max contract, his kids and Hollywood opportunities. Lebron did not go to la to win. The lakers will be rebuilding in 3 years without having made it to a finals.
    Yes he went to The Lakers to win. He and Magic will build a winner in a couple of years to compete with GS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes he went to The Lakers to win. He and Magic will build a winner in a couple of years to compete with GS.
    Win what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These gots thought they were getting Kawhi and pg as well as bron hahahah

Their roster might make the playoffs at best...but won't actually do anything hahahah

Back on top?hahahahha

Another L in Lakerland

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lakers-Spurs 3-6 match up is going to be amazing

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Their roster might make the playoffs at best...but won't actually do anything hahahah

Back on top?hahahahha

Another L in Lakerland
    still think he’s coming...also you guys said the same bout Bron Bron to LA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Back on top?hahahahha

Another L in Lakerland

Love your Screen name.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers-Spurs 3-6 match up is going to be amazing

The Spurs will not make the play-offs they will be 10th or 11th in the West. LOL @ Aldridge and Derozan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi is simply walking over to us LOL

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The writing is on the wall. The Lakers are going to be the team that dethrones the Warriors this season. Spurs are done, Toronto will be lucky if Kawhi doesn’t go Vince Carter on them (I actually think he gets traded to the Lakers for Deng and a pick in worse Pau Gasol fashion), Rockets had their chance last year and blew it, the Celtics aren’t good enough, the rest of the east blows, the Wolves/Thunder/Jazz/Blazers/Pelicans are all nice teams but nothing special.

The Warriors are imploding next Summer and the Lakers will be taking over with Lebron at the helm. I wouldn’t be shocked to see Ball/Ingram/Kuzma really take their games to the next level. Ball/Ingram aren’t even old enough to drink and Kuzma was only a rookie last season. For people to already to write their careers off is quite asaine. They even won 35 games last year and competed in most losses with Ball missing 30 games and Ingram 23 while Kuzma was only a rookie. The NBA wants the Lakers back. It’s only fitting for them to end the Warriors era and begin an era/dynasty of their own. There also isn’t another big market team on the horizon. Makes too much damn sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs will not make the play-offs they will be 10th or 11th in the West. LOL @ Aldridge and Derozan
    I totally agree. We just snatched the heart out of this team without even playing them. Kiwi is ours and so is Larry O'Brien.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Will your $27 million dollar player make the all star team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron is clearly done with basketball and is working on his Hollywood career now. Michael never would have went to an overhyped dead franchise to raise kids for his last few years. By the time the Warriors are losing players LeBron will be too old to make a big difference.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    LeBron is clearly done with basketball and is working on his Hollywood career now. Michael never would have went to an overhyped dead franchise to raise kids for his last few years. By the time the Warriors are losing players LeBron will be too old to make a big difference.

leKANG looks pretty good no?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dumb ass

Thread Information