Page 259 of 376 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,475 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i did that too
    How long did it take to kill that rabbit on hard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long did it take to kill that rabbit on hard?
    took longer to activate it than to kill it. 9S makes things quicker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the last boss, Slave Knight Gael, in the ringed city DLC in DS3 is a friggin nightmare. easily the hardest boss in the entire game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i also picked up Bravery Default II on the switch since i decided i needed to try and get some use out of it. Not bad so far, i like the whole brave/default mechanic in the battle system. the game reminds me of those mid 90s Final Fantasies but with updated graphics. the music is nice and the story follows the whole 4 elemental crystals / warriors of light story similar to the original FF. scratches an itch for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i also picked up Bravery Default II on the switch since i decided i needed to try and get some use out of it. Not bad so far, i like the whole brave/default mechanic in the battle system. the game reminds me of those mid 90s Final Fantasies but with updated graphics. the music is nice and the story follows the whole 4 elemental crystals / warriors of light story similar to the original FF. scratches an itch for me
    Octopath Traveler has a similar mechanic. Damn I loved Bravely Default 1 on the 3DS but my Playstation backlog needs conquering first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Super addicted to tekken now. Cant imagine playing any other game at this point.

Maybe when rarchet comes out or elden ring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Octopath Traveler has a similar mechanic. Damn I loved Bravely Default 1 on the 3DS but my Playstation backlog needs conquering first.
    I tried OT but I just couldn't get into it, and i really wanted to. But BD2 is like a much more polished version of it, imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the last boss, Slave Knight Gael, in the ringed city DLC in DS3 is a friggin nightmare. easily the hardest boss in the entire game
    how many other fromsoft games have you played, and how does DS3 stack up in difficulty?

i've played DS1 (remastered), Bloodborne, and Sekiro. i have DS2 and 3 but havent gotten around to them yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many other fromsoft games have you played, and how does DS3 stack up in difficulty?

i've played DS1 (remastered), Bloodborne, and Sekiro. i have DS2 and 3 but havent gotten around to them yet
    I've played Bloodborne, Sekiro, and DS3. I've also played a few of the soulslike games like Code Vein, the Surge, and I'd then throw Jedi Fallen Order in there and I think it's between Sekiro and DS3. Timed parrying can be really difficult to get the hang of and it's the main mechanic in Sekiro. It took me quite a bit of dying to finally get passable at it. DS3 is really just about being patient but there are a few bosses that were just insanely hard for me compared to the other games (Pontiff Sulyvahn, Dragonslayer Armor, Slave Knight Gael). I just had a really hard time with those three more than any other game I can recall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS5 load times are fast as , barely have time to read the hints in the Ghost of Tsushima loading screens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've played Bloodborne, Sekiro, and DS3. I've also played a few of the soulslike games like Code Vein, the Surge, and I'd then throw Jedi Fallen Order in there and I think it's between Sekiro and DS3. Timed parrying can be really difficult to get the hang of and it's the main mechanic in Sekiro. It took me quite a bit of dying to finally get passable at it. DS3 is really just about being patient but there are a few bosses that were just insanely hard for me compared to the other games (Pontiff Sulyvahn, Dragonslayer Armor, Slave Knight Gael). I just had a really hard time with those three more than any other game I can recall
    Wow even tougher than Orphan of Kos in Bloodborne? That one's still the most difficult boss I have faced in a game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow even tougher than Orphan of Kos in Bloodborne? That one's still the most difficult boss I have faced in a game.
    That's a DLC boss no? I never played the DLC in Bloodborne

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it's in the DLC. The DLC is way way harder than the base game. Highly recommended to get it if you ever do another playthrough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing the Outriders demo.. very Gear of Wars/Bulletstorm type of shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. and final boss of the DLC is arguably the toughest boss in the game... though i remember having a lot of difficulty with some of the deep chalice dungeon bosses too

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Playing MHW really makes Dark Souls easier. In World, the fights are waaaaaay longer (and they got to be bs towards the end of the game's update lifetime), so memorizing attack windows is crucial. I started NG+ in DS3, and most of the fights were child's play. Granted, I played the game already, but fighting Midir after spending 8 hours fighting Alatreon, was nothing in comparison. I'm not saying that Monster Hunter is harder--it's not the same as Dark Souls, especially when it comes to combat--but it does have a much higher learning curve.

Sekiro is definitely the hardest FromSoft game. Then it's Bloodborne. The Dark Souls games are interchangeable, and Demon's Souls is the easiest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think i definitely found Dark Souls 1 to be easier than both bloodborne and sekiro... though subsequent playthroughs of sekiro were much shorter and easier. i did love the new quasi-dlc in sekiro that just lets you do boss runs, including 3 bosses that were revamped to be even stronger.

i havent bothered with the last gauntlet though (requires you to do a run of 17 bosses without dying once ... that)

i wonder if part of why i found bloodborne tough was because it was the first FromSoft game i had played, though. it did get easier the more i played, but grinding through all the chalice dungeons was still a . the bosses there were harder than the main game (maybe with exception of Orphan of Kos from the DLC).

i still think NG+ Sigrun on GMGOW difficulty is as tough as any boss i've faced... with the exception of some of the juiced up sekiro bosses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghost of Tsushima's combat is nowhere near as good as Sekiro's, but really digging the setting and it's right there with God of War and Uncharted 4 for most graphically impressive game on the system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Super addicted to tekken now. Cant imagine playing any other game at this point.

Tekken 2 might still have the best intro of any video game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thought you were a big Spiderman fan. No interest in Miles Morales?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want a Vice City remaster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tekken 2 might still have the best intro of any video game
    when i first got my PS1, tekken 2 was one of the 3 games i got it with

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count