Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he succeeds this is an indictment of Kawhi as hard to work with since the stars have no problem giving him touches.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA really couldn't come off the bench for us and give us 15 minutes a night? Really??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's straight ing karma that LMA is in a good position and having great game after game after the Spurs misused him. All while ppl here trashed him unrelentingly.

I also love the supposed facts ppl here quote about his selfishness. Not one teammate has ever said that about him. He's actually been a great teammate. His assist numbers went up year after year since arriving in SA.

I'm now more convinced Pop just didn't know how to use him and wasted our biggest FA signing ever. Doubtful this happens again. Our fanbase is trash based on how they talked about LMA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA really couldn't come off the bench for us and give us 15 minutes a night? Really??
    Would you want to when you feel like you still have something to give and that you aren't ready to play limited minutes. I don't blame him one bit. He was misused here. And it shows.

I'm increasingly aware of Pop's inadequacies in rotations, that first showed themselves with how he played Bryn.

Now it's clear that he misused LMA from the get go such that LMA was immediately perturbed at how he was being used his first year here with nephew. Then he stuck around and tried to be the player pop wanted while neph spit in our face. LMA was a consummate pro his entire time here (fact).
    Last edited by offset formation; 04-07-2021 at 10:31 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lma proving hes not done

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had 3-4 dunks in this game and 2 blocks on Zion . He looked pretty happy like a man who had been released from prison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that buyout though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's their D? He's standing around paint so able to close out on 3s?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious how easily swayed ppl are... HE DIDN'T WANNA BE HERE! why pine over him? He had more than 12 shots a game when he played with Kawhi and made the WCF and still was jealous... He had more than 12 shots a game with Lillard and still was jealous... The only reason he seems happier now is he would look stupid as pouting over touches on a team with Kyrie, KD, and harden

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious how easily swayed ppl are... HE DIDN'T WANNA BE HERE! why pine over him? He had more than 12 shots a game when he played with Kawhi and made the WCF and still was jealous... He had more than 12 shots a game with Lillard and still was jealous... The only reason he seems happier now is he would look stupid as pouting over touches on a team with Kyrie, KD, and harden
    He chose to play with the Net's big 3 so he should be happy. I would say he's happy that he's now on a le contender for the first time in 4 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is really a bad look for Popovich. AGAIN!! Bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't know they also have Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan... if these guys don't ring this year, it's going to be hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The nets are by in far the favourites. And that's without Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's straight ing karma that LMA is in a good position and having great game after game after the Spurs misused him. All while ppl here trashed him unrelentingly.

I also love the supposed facts ppl here quote about his selfishness. Not one teammate has ever said that about him. He's actually been a great teammate. His assist numbers went up year after year since arriving in SA.

I'm now more convinced Pop just didn't know how to use him and wasted our biggest FA signing ever. Doubtful this happens again. Our fanbase is trash based on how they talked about LMA.
    Stfu cuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lma is a straight up

Couldn't even put the effort in to earn tens of millions...

Weak ass quitter...hope he gets an injury real soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn’t.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn, he looks real good there. I don't know what the Spurs are doing anymore . Doesn't seem like they have any kind of direction at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn, he looks real good there. I don't know what the Spurs are doing anymore . Doesn't seem like they have any kind of direction at all.
    LaMarcus is a delicate little flower. My guess is that they told him not to go into the bubble because they had a trade worked out, and when Klay got injured and that fell through, he pouted and dogged it to the point they had to come up with the hip injury to cover his bull .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is really a bad look for Popovich. AGAIN!! Bad.
    This a good look, we don't have talent, he let the man go get his ring, he did the right thing unless you think we're very talented and to that i say lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son of a put up 22/3/2 in 22 minutes last night.

Benedict "LaMarcus" Arnold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you guys mad?

He wants a ring, and let's be real it's not happening anytime soon in San Antonio

"tRaItOr"

STFU you would have done the same thing

smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he had played with the effort he's showing on the Nets he wouldn't have been benched here. He's boxing out hard, making deliberate cuts to the basket, closing out on D, decisive help defense, and his mobility is suddenly a lot better. You know none of that was "taught" to him in the last two weeks. It's disappointing, but I guess he's willing to try if he sees that ring as a possibility. I don't know how you blame Pop and the Spurs for that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you guys mad?

He wants a ring, and let's be real it's not happening anytime soon in San Antonio

"tRaItOr"

STFU you would have done the same thing

smh
    Surprisingly I agree with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi didn't want to he here either yet you use every chance you can to jump to his defense....

Thread Information